Unreal Engine Abandoned White Light [v0.2] [HappyPixel]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HappyWolf

Apr 15, 2018
You can download full game from mega with mega downloader (free).
Game work with 64-bit. I have some feedbacks that game crashes, but it's engine problem. I'll try to fix it in the next update.

HappyWolf

Apr 15, 2018
It reminds you of Skyrim because it is Skyrim. The art assets are anyway.
We didn't want to create skyrim. We just like Fantasy world :)

Well I downloaded this game. Took all of ten minutes to play it. Not a whole lot of choices to make, Models are ok, animations are ok, Intro is over the top like it was a Major production or a AAA game. For such a Big download very little content, everything is animated, camera angles switching, oh boy. It only Auto saves at certain points but you can reload if you want. English translation leaves much to be desired. I would give it a 9 out of 10 for effort, but in reality it is a 5.
:D CHEERS (c)
Thank you!
I hope that we'll correct english translation.
In this time gameplay on 30-40 minutes (with 3 ends). So, it's beta test to understand what people think about this project. If people will like it - we'll continue work)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Right, so. "Beta" nononono. This is just a 13gig demo, Literally took longer to dl than to play nothing impressive. I haven't got the faintest clue as to where that 13 gigs was used up, there isn't any game. Engrish at times(doesn't bother me so much but it might for others). It plays itself most of the time so just cutscenes galore. Who puts a fucking QTE on A DOOR?! Also i think the mc is Max from BB.

HappyWolf

Apr 15, 2018
Right, so. "Beta" nononono. This is just a 13gig demo, Literally took longer to dl than to play nothing impressive. I haven't got the faintest clue as to where that 13 gigs was used up, there isn't any game. Engrish at times(doesn't bother me so much but it might for others). It plays itself most of the time so just cutscenes galore. Who puts a fucking QTE on A DOOR?! Also i think the mc is Max from BB.
Models and hi-res textures. It will be better if we comress all textures and reduce graphics to build ~2GB game?
"QTE"? May be "ERT"? :)
In our plans - create an interactive game (we really hope to buy Motion Capture devices and create perfect animations).

May 10, 2017
Hmm is it worth the 13 gigs i wonder? Don't want to download it and then find out there are only like 2 sex scenes and nothing else to do. :confused:

Reactions: zazzaro

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
If it's 13GB now, how big is it gonna be by the time it hits 1.0? LOL, I'll wait until the devs figure out how to compress it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Models and hi-res textures. It will be better if we comress all textures and reduce graphics to build ~2GB game?
"QTE"? May be "ERT"? :)
In our plans - create an interactive game (we really hope to buy Motion Capture devices and create perfect animations).
QTE means Quick Time Event, you really just need to use the interact button on it. It rips you from the immersion.

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
This has definitely got potential; the engine is solid, the environments are beautiful and the character animation is spot on (plus I'm a succer for a succubus). Will be keeping a close eye on how this project progresses.
One thing I did notice was that it caused oculus home/steam vr to launch when I started it, presumably because of the contents of the ThirdParty folder - do you plan to allow it to run in VR?

studiololipop

Jun 12, 2017
Great effort for developing the game.But I do think size is important for a new game.You can use hdr for the enviroment and only keep the male/female model,core mechism and animations to reduce the size BECAUSE 13GB will make 90% of the player who Was interested in it GIVE UP downloading it in the first place.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If it's 13GB now, how big is it gonna be by the time it hits 1.0? LOL, I'll wait until the devs figure out how to compress it.
It's being built how a lot of indie and AAA games are made and those are usually between 15 and 60 gig depending on the game. Ghost Recon Wildlands is one of the biggest i've had installed at 64 gig (MMO's can be bigger).

If your download or rig can't handle that kind of thing you may want to move along, I doubt it will get much smaller as updates pile on.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
It's being built how a lot of indie and AAA games are made and those are usually between 15 and 60 gig depending on the game. Ghost Recon Wildlands is one of the biggest i've had installed at 64 gig (MMO's can be bigger).

If your download or rig can't handle that kind of thing you may want to move along, I doubt it will get much smaller as updates pile on.
yes,but for the amount of content, i was expecting much more things to do in this beta

i don't know it's strange,i wasn't expecting this while downloading
btw
i found really annoying the system of opening the door,it seems to be added just to let u play a little more
and i'm not sure,but i think that the trigger of the helping messages that appear sometimes doesn't switch off when u have already done the action
if u go again upstair after collecting the note
the tip's messages appears again
and when u go back into the main menu the mouse click is disabled
well,let's see in the future,for now....meh..
ok it's on UE but i'm sure it could be made a lot better
wish better luck
(my opinion)

Reactions: Hedwin

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Downloaded it with Mega, too me around 2 or 3 hours.
Sooo, I've played the game !
I just played few minutes, here's what I think :
- The dialogues are a bit fast, I couldn't read all
- We can't change key binding, I'm on AZERTY keyboard unfortunately
- I played untill the H scene with the white haired girl, just before that, I had to follow the girl that I saw in the beggining, and then, I spoke with the succubus, and the beta ended. I don't understand, I had to follow the girl, but she disappeared, and I thought I just had to speak with the succubus, I guess i did something wrong...

I guess that you just built all the world already, that's why it's a 13.5Gb game, or, when you'll add more content, the game size will grow a lot ?

Thanks.

Darkie4Pres

Feb 5, 2018

The difference is when it updates you gotta redownload the entire game unlike a triple A title.

audwi77

Aug 20, 2017
I like it so far, some issues I've noticed though:

• QTE type thing on the doors
  • I don't know if its a bug, but while loading I just get a white screen.
  • Can't skip dialogue all that quickly.
  • Framerate can jump around at times.
  • Long intro that I couldn't skip

JoeStIdes

Dec 28, 2017
Managed to DL it with Torrent. It took about 15 minutes over 250mb connection.

Not much too it. I can forgive that, but the 13GB had me expecting more.

The process to open a door is too involved for my taste. I found it more aggravating than immersive.

The game needs some optimization. There is a balance between flash and substance, that you need to find. Right now you have far more flash than substance.

So there is that.

It looks like you have some chops. I think you could cut out some of the eye candy, and just work on content, then polish it up later. It was pretty to watch, but not fun to play.

aradakan

Aug 20, 2017
  • 13gb but only uses content of like 200mb
  • max 30 min play time, when you read everything
  • 1 "bad ending" sex scene with the succubus and another one with a white haired girl
  • pressing + holding 3 buttons just to open a door is strange (some tutorial even says that you can open some doors just by walking into them which is never the case)
  • the white screen "loading times" are long

D

Deleted member 122097

They really need to work on the technical aspects of this game. The file size is in no way justified and i suspect they put some assets in the levels that were not needed or somehow fucked up the building process in unreal.
The load times are also too long.
As a cherry on top the game always crashes for me when i try to load the freedom save and when i refuse to go with the girl.
The good news is, that they have good looking animations and models for the characters and the engrish can probably be fixed.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote