DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Logo_test.jpg

Overview:
-Henry, are you afraid of forgetting everything?
-No, Helli, one of us will remember.

There are a lot of incredible stories and fairy tales about mysterious creatures, who lives next to people. Moms like to scare their children with horrible monsters, girls dream about meeting a prince on a white horse and men like to dive into fantasy about alluring succubus. Some of the fairy tales are truthful, some are far from truth. This is unusual story about lucky beggar, who have met the angel…
There are a lot of stories about meeting with fabulous creatures, but every story tells us about horrible consequences of these meetings. This story wouldn't be an exception.
In addition to the beautiful girl, who will be found by our hero, he will also meet other strange and mystical creatures. Some will wish him well; others will try to use him for their own purposes. Every hero, met on the way could become an ally or could take an enemy’s side- the choice will depend on you. You should never mindlessly throw words or ignore the requests of others. Your hero will be in danger- succubus wishing to absorb all the forces and destroy the whole hero’s world.
You will develop a whole universe where the fate of this world will depend on your decisions.​

Developer: HappyPixel
Censorship:
Version: 0.2 (Open bera) [WIP]
Language: English, Russia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

System Requirements:

Download:
Compressed version
-
-

large_PH8.jpg large_PH_7.jpg original_PH_3.jpg large_PH_4.jpg large_PH_5.jpg large_PH_6.jpg

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
i would gladly play as the witcher, aka Geralt in this game. First pic without Geralt is somewhat weird..

qwertrewq

Aug 11, 2016
well at least i tried to download it BUT
- mega has no limit for it (it has 2-3 gb max i guess)
- no peers for torrent
- nopy download has 300-500 kb per sec. after i saw 5 hours left on IDM, i guess it will take looong looong time to finish :p i m not sure about waiting it or not BUT
i cant even imagine to uploading it, its hard work... tnx a lot for the links. ^.^
(Like this big games, can we use hjsplit before uploading? i think it makes easier to upload and download for all. just an advice, i m not a pro ^.^)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thus, another game that will be completed in the "near" 2100 or so :test:

..this, if it will ever be finished of course (given the fact that games made with UE unlikely gets and ending. Or if they do, the result is way to bad). But still, good luck to the devs!

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Nopy would take weeks, torrent doesn't work and mega requires app.

HOW TO MAKE TORRENT WORK:

I had to go to gro.yabnrop and register and get the torrent there. (the URL in the filename of the torrent file. You can use disposable email services to register).

I but if it doesn't work, then perhaps the site has some kind of mechanism to require using a "freshly downloaded" torrent or tracks IP address and only allows matches with existing users.

If that is the case, register on the website the URL of which you can find in the torrent file name.

Still thanks for bringing this to our attention and spending all that time uploading.

Man, this game is too laggy for me. Thankfully there are videos of the sfw stuff:

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Burning torches inside a wooden cabin? Why not - it's magic :D
There's nothing weird about open flame light sources in wooden buildings historically. But in this case just flames are way too big and close to the structures, so in reality this place would be up in flames within 5-10 minutes, so you're right about the magic. :biggrin:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote