VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So is the absence of oral/anal/vaginal tags still accurate, or has nobody bothered updating the tags? If the latter, what's missing?
I like how the author had to specify that the story is about -white- Russians because they're such a minority in Russia...
Not sure if serious, but if so:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of White Russian Episode 1 - 8 Part 3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
AHHH once again comes the Milk of Life... "Come Strong, we must sup", "Yes little human, to the Milk of Life!"

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I only get the choice of Cora's date. I'm using the compressed. I don't understand why. Is it just me that has this issue?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
What is up with so many Devs wanting to make games about huge breasts so much? Are they offended by regular sizes or something? Also, is there a point system? If so, they should have a WT to show which is love, lust or hatred.
Comes to game explicitly about breast expansion... Complains about large breasts.

This is not the place for you most likely. Go elsewhere.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
What is up with so many Devs wanting to make games about huge breasts so much? Are they offended by regular sizes or something? Also, is there a point system? If so, they should have a WT to show which is love, lust or hatred.
What is up with people who come into threads of games which are clearly not their taste to complain about them?

Seriously, if you dont like very big boobs, you will not have fun with the game since main fetishes of the game are lactation and breast expansion. Which is fine to not like those. But then go for other games instead of complaining here.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes