• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes
Jan 21, 2022
I'm only just starting episode 8 but damn I'd be lying if the game didn't surprise me. Cozy and chill games have and always will be my favorite type to play and this game encapsulates that very well while also throwing in the whole expansion thing which isn't for me, but it is presented in a very fun way that I've come to enjoy. Looking forward to the development of this game.

Reactions: R P

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
Is there already sex ?? Like, penetrating sex?? Last time I played I guess the spiciest sex is bj while milking is expected. Is it still like intro to milking for all LIs??
If I'm the mc I'll be quickly adept to know that these cow girls need to get breed to produce more milk
The mc need touch of depravity.
He's to vanilla to my liking.
Probably from drinking too much milk.

Reactions: WastedTalent

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Any incest with sister/mother? I don't know, cousins I don't even consider incest, in my country it's not that uncommon for cousins to get married.
For those who played, is it worth it, is there any difference? Or is it just one like so many others? Optional and avoidable sharing and NTR?
To the haters of these themes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
A game with a White Russian update is a great day!

Any incest with sister/mother?
As far as I remember, no. Incest here is about a clingy cousin. [edit: Maybe there could be something between two pairs of sisters in the future, but they're not related to MC]

For those who played, is it worth it, is there any difference? Or is it just one like so many others? Optional and avoidable sharing and NTR?
So far, it seems to go for the harem thing - without going into spoilers (as to the why), the girls basically are not interested in anyone or anything outside the MC. Choices seem to be mostly for flavour and for how far you want the breast expansion thing to go, in a "I'm fine with triple-Qs" versus "I see a wheelbarrow in those girls' future" way.

I hope that answers a bit of your questions!

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone have any clue why Ren'py might suddenly stop playing any .webm videos? They were working fine but then out of nowhere any time a game would show an animation that was in the .webm format it would either show a black screen while the dialogue progressed or it would remain on whatever the last static image had been until the animation would have ended.

I've got this problem in general with any games using .webm files but I doubt I'll get a response to my thread in the troubleshooting forum any time soon.

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
Any incest with sister/mother? I don't know, cousins I don't even consider incest, in my country it's not that uncommon for cousins to get married.
To the haters of these themes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cuckolds are a plague :poop:

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
I'm tired of wasting my time with people like you, I'm going to delete my comments directed at you, and block you. It's not a lack of arguments, it's zero patience for people who don't know how to respect other people's tastes and opinions. And don't make excuses that you were talking about the game, we know very well what you meant. Goodbye.
(y)

Reactions: BadIdea102

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Anyone have any clue why Ren'py might suddenly stop playing any .webm videos? They were working fine but then out of nowhere any time a game would show an animation that was in the .webm format it would either show a black screen while the dialogue progressed or it would remain on whatever the last static image had been until the animation would have ended.

I've got this problem in general with any games using .webm files but I doubt I'll get a response to my thread in the troubleshooting forum any time soon.
Out the box, RenPy will definately play webm, however there may be an issue going on with file extensions If you've been playing a compressed version and decided to look at the videos outside the game. What most compressors do is compress to webm and change the webm's file extension to whatever the original is as that's 100% easier and safer than mucking about in the scripts as well.

But if the compressor left the game as loose files you may have been tempted to look at the videos. Most video players will complain about a file with an incorrect extension and fix it, which would stop it working in game.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Out the box, RenPy will definately play webm, however there may be an issue going on with file extensions If you've been playing a compressed version and decided to look at the videos outside the game. What most compressors do is compress to webm and change the webm's file extension to whatever the original is as that's 100% easier and safer than mucking about in the scripts as well.

But if the compressor left the game as loose files you may have been tempted to look at the videos. Most video players will complain about a file with an incorrect extension and fix it, which would stop it working in game.
I only tried opening one of them in vlc after they stopped playing in ren'py

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes