Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhiteRussian-EP1-8P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
It seems pretty obvious but I'll ask anyway. Is this game going to centre around making the tit as big as (in)humanly possible, or will there be a variety of sizes.

And just as a follow up question, how big are we talking here?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It seems pretty obvious but I'll ask anyway. Is this game going to centre around making the tit as big as (in)humanly possible, or will there be a variety of sizes.

And just as a follow up question, how big are we talking here?
The primary ending will be with them having absurdly large breats, but not so large that they'll become immobile. Then he'll add another (optional) ending where they grow even larger, the girls become immoble, and they have to cope with that. Then there's another (also optional) epilogue where the become more breast than human.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrotterWo

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
So breast expansion is not temporary or optional? They're just going to keep getting bigger?

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
So breast expansion is not temporary or optional? They're just going to keep getting bigger?
i ask the same question as i rather have them stay on the smaller side then just getting bigger and bigger, so i hope its optional

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i ask the same question as i rather have them stay on the smaller side then just getting bigger and bigger, so i hope its optional
Y'all realize you're posting in a thread for a game explicitly about the breast expansion fetish... Like it's under the dev notes in the OP.

Never change average f95 poster, never change.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
I like how the author had to specify that the story is about -white- Russians because they're such a minority in Russia...

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Y'all realize you're posting in a thread for a game explicitly about the breast expansion fetish... Like it's under the dev notes in the OP.

Never change average f95 poster, never change.
You do realize that things don't need to permanently expand... right? They can even shrink back down after temporary expansion, or there could be an option to freely switch between the states... amazing, right?

Also, nowhere in the description, genre tab, or developer notes tab does it say that the expansion in this game will be permanent or irreversible, so it is more than a fair question to ask.

Never change, wannabe smart-asses, never change.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You do realize that things don't need to permanently expand... right? They can even shrink back down after temporary expansion, or there could be an option to freely switch between the states... amazing, right?

Also, nowhere in the description, genre tab, or developer notes tab does it say that the expansion in this game will be permanent or irreversible, so it is more than a fair question to ask.

Never change, wannabe smart-asses, never change.
Valid points.
And I won't, thank you.

Reactions: Shenhan

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
The primary ending will be with them having absurdly large breats, but not so large that they'll become immobile. Then he'll add another (optional) ending where they grow even larger, the girls become immoble, and they have to cope with that. Then there's another (also optional) epilogue where the become more breast than human.
Oh yup, so it's a bit

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
So now we release parts of parts of episodic content?
If things continue to meander it gets tedious

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So now we release parts of parts of episodic content?
If things continue to meander it gets tedious
Now? This is the third one in this manner (which I have no issue with) if you wanted to complain about it a couple updates ago seems like it would have made more sense.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes