VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Awoken.change.44

Jul 5, 2022
One of the best transformation / process games out there in my opinion; I really love that the MC can choose not to be a total piece of garbage (at least so far). Also the way they do transformations is awesome, other games should take notes.

Reactions: Kazutoyo

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
incest tag but no sex, how does that work? :unsure: Just fucking her tits counts?
Based on the teaser images on Patreon, I fully expect the cousin to be the first girl fucked, and I expect it to happen this chapter. If not, we're at least gonna get "why the fuck haven't you fucked me yet" argument.

PirataS

May 10, 2019
White Russian [Ep.1-8 Part1] [Nekoma games] Compressed

Original size: 667MB
Compressed size: 350MB

Win/Linux: | - WhiteRussian-pc.7z
Mac: | - WhiteRussian-mac.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
I seem to have run into a logic loop and cannot progress. At one point dude is recalling dates and it just repeats the episode.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I seem to have run into a logic loop and cannot progress. At one point dude is recalling dates and it just repeats the episode.
That's the framework for Episode 8, which will have a date with each of the girls when it's done, but right now only the date with Cora is available. If you've seen that through to the end of the date, you've seen everything there is so far.

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
That's the framework for Episode 8, which will have a date with each of the girls when it's done, but right now only the date with Cora is available. If you've seen that through to the end of the date, you've seen everything there is so far.
Ah ok, thank you. I must have hit ctrl too long

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is awesome, I really love cow-girls and milking. The girls getting really sensitive and cumming really hard when they get milked is great, hoping to see more of that now that they've finally decided to start selling their milk. One thing I do hope is that we will be able to have some control over just how big the girls get, I love huge tits and expansion but not hyper sizes. Cora at her biggest is about as big as I'd like any of them to get, and so far any choices to encourage them to go bigger or not don't seem to have any effect as of the current progress.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im curious. If the MC fucks them and when they cum. Do they spray milk across the floor ? Or drench someone ? :devilish: I know I know, waste of milk, but that be so hot.

And with the monster girl tag, can I expect them to turn into cowgirls ? Cow horns, tail etc etc

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Im curious. If the MC fucks them and when they cum. Do they spray milk across the floor ? Or drench someone ? :devilish: I know I know, waste of milk, but that be so hot.

And with the monster girl tag, can I expect them to turn into cowgirls ? Cow horns, tail etc etc
Currently, a lot of the milk is wasted, some other milk is milked from them. So currently, both exist and I would assume that in the future we see both a lot of spraying around and a lot of milking.

Regarding monster girl - there are two Succubi in the story, the Tag refers to them.

Reactions: Nobles

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Per dev, no. They will not be gaining cow-like characteristics.

Reactions: Nobles
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes