VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
White Russian as in a certain type of milky coffee, AIUI. The coffee was probably named after the monarchist faction, though.
Nope.

Originally, there was a Kahlua/Vodka cocktail called a Black Russian. Russian, because vodka. Black, because of the coffee liquer.

Soon after, it started being served with heavy cream, which turned it white. Hence "White Russian".

Sometimes instead of heavy cream, milk or ice cream is used.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know a similar game? This hits just the kink right with breast growth etc, like the whole focus is on that. If anyone has any suggestion please let me know.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
My issue with it is that we spend an entire episode in "stasis" in terms of story or relationship progress (and, uh, without mammary development). I did like some of it (in fact, I am a fan of tabletop rounds in real life), particularly the situational comedy of Jane altering the scene on a moments notice, like popping in additional trading stands, or spawning in more oxen to give Kira's character a challenge.

I also wish that the MC was just a little bit proactive. I am fine with an episode that does nothing but get a bit deeper into the character side of things - but then, that episode should capitalize on it. For one example: I loved that Kumi starts footsies with the MC, because it allows a glimpse of her character behind her shyness: She's coming out of her shell to the MC - but then he just does nothing with it. I would have found it great if he reciprocated in some way (not even in typical 'make a sex scene out of it' fashion), like they're just silently flirting with each other for a bit while the rest bicker about some rule in D&D. Maybe have the MC actually sit next her to her and put her arms around her (which may draw notice from the others, and reactions), or (if you want filthy degeneracy) even hold her hand under the table. Then have maybe Nicole (I think she sat next to Kumi) remark that he should sit between them rather than on the outside (opvertly maybe under the guise to make sure he doesn't cheat with the stat sheet or the dice), and he ends up with both of them cuddled up on him as the game goes on.

To make it clear: I really like White Russian - it's probably one of my favourites here. That's why I do voice some (in my eyes constructive) criticism: I want to encourage it to be even better. I like that not everybody just jumps on each other. But if you have the girls overtly seeking out physical, romantic contact to the MC, having him act like a brick while going "noice" in his head just feels unsatisfying to me.
This is then compounded by having 90% of the episode not focusing on the relationships, but on external goings-on and the actual M&M campaign when the campaign would have (in my mind) worked better as a backdrop to the relationship dynamics in play during the session: Focus on what's going on around the table between MC and the girls, and between the girls - have the campaign as a side show with a bit of fun and banter.

That all said: I do be grateful for every bit of White Russian we get. Thank you, Nekoma, for sharing it!
Although I do agree with some of your points, there was progress in terms of relationship. Mirai and Nicole patch up their relationship through the game, which sure isn't helping MC get laid right now, but it will probably help in future chapters.

Maybe a threesome with those 2? Time will tell

Gapple2021

Jul 17, 2021
White Russian [Ep.1-7] [Nekoma games] Compressed

Original / Compressed Size PC: 622.12 MB / ~340 MB - WhiteRussian-Ep.7-Comp-pc.zip

Download (PC):

No MAC version.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

(I made this for my own personal use but decided to share it anyway. Also, I copied MyPreciousCJ Format).

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Nope.

Originally, there was a Kahlua/Vodka cocktail called a Black Russian. Russian, because vodka. Black, because of the coffee liquer.

Soon after, it started being served with heavy cream, which turned it white. Hence "White Russian".

Sometimes instead of heavy cream, milk or ice cream is used.
And if you mix coffee and tequila, it's a Black Mexican.

In case anyone's interested, increasing size category by one doubles height. So for the giga scene, assuming the girls are all around 5'6", they grow to about 5,632 feet tall. And weight is multiplied by 8 per category, so if they weigh about 120 pounds they would weigh 1,073,741,824 pounds, or 64,424,509.44 tons. And their attack roll penalty from size would be -512.

And to throw in my $.02 on story progression, if I wanted to watch honey select sex scenes I can go to about a hundred other games. I for one am happy that a game actually focuses on the growth stuff. I've seen a lot of other games where there's two pictures showing the growth and then it's on to stock Honey Select sex. Which is fine, but it's nice to have something that's not doing that.

Last edited:

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
i fucking love this its got lactation breast expansion a good story and it looks good its like its made for me good job @Nekoma D&D the droid verison works with minamal crashing i love it and Cora and Kumi and Jane are Best girls god i cant wait for the next one it better then hypnosis and the pill

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes