VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Nekoma bro I tell you before but I will say it again, six episodes and almost a year of development and you haven't added real sex yet. I get your game is focused on one fetish and that you are making a slow burn but you seriously are taking far too long. Plus it feels like you are unnecessary dragging adding sex because some of the girls are already at the point when you can easily add sex. As I said before your game but you seriously need to start considering add some.
6 episode and the most the tags give me are teasing and groping? Not even a handjob tag. I understand slow burn, but 6 episodes and no sexual interactions passed groping and teasing come on.
The pacing is a little slow (I mean, come on mate. Jane's been asking for, or at least wanting, the dick since she got here lol) but not so slow that it completely detracts from the experience.
I understand what you mean and it is true that sex could have already happened at that point -> Judging by how some of the girls already feel about the MC. I can at least promise that it won't take another six episodes for the first sex scene to happen. :LOL:;)

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I understand what you mean and it is true that sex could have already happened at that point -> Judging by how some of the girls already feel about the MC. I can at least promise that it won't take another six episodes for the first sex scene to happen. :LOL:;)
I hope so bro. Cause 6 episodes for what's given is not worth it at this point. One vaginal or anal sex scene in the next episode might even be too slow, you should start sprinkling more blowjobs, boobjobs, assjobs, thighjobs, etc around. I'm not saying put a lot (a lot would be cool though) but just sprinkle some in there starting now. This is just a suggestion not a demand, I feel like sprinkling more sexual content now would be good. I understand slow burn, but it's just a bit too slow.

This is the process though when people start writing a slow burn. Understanding how slow is too slow, because if it is too slow then it will not only affect engagement from the player but it can even affects your writing honestly. I'll still keep on eye on this though because I do enjoy expansion and groping.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
MC: "I wish Nicole had stayed."
[Some girl, irrelevant]: "Why?"
MC: "Well, because--"
BUTT GUY

That was clever.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Needs some sex, like seriously! I get off on lactation but at least one of these girls need to spurt while riding the "D"!!! I mean seriously, Cuz is totally infatuated for a long time, she should have given it up 2 episodes ago...

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I agree. There should at least be one girl willing to have sex. Right now it is just tease after tease. The sad part is I like the story, I am generally more focused on the story. However, at this point there should be actual sex, given the fact there are some that want it....female character wise. I just can't seem to get past the fact that this is turning into an "Almost.....Maybe.....Yeah not this update" kind of thing so I am out now. Shame really. Pacing is good, pacing to the point of never going to happen? Not so much.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Woah, this game is so kink focused, lovely.
Anyone into lactation will get fulfilled by this.

The orientation of selling milk kinda hinder the mc to enjoy it selfishly tho, I hope mc can still enjoy those milk bags just for himself.

Still I wonder will there ever be sexual intercourse..
Not asking to rush it, just curious as for me the sexual pacing is ok.

And why "russian"? Again just curious since its got nothin to do with in game in content.

Reactions: R P

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
White Russian is the name of a dairy-based cocktail. It's what the cousin had the bartender make with the magic milk.
Oh rite I just reinstall it and boot it up real quick it is
Finished this last week and haven't even leave review yet here, maybe I will just now.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes