VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
man where is the sex? like man some girls are ready for it.. We are already in 6-7 episodes in...

how long is the teasing gonna be till we get to some penetration?

the story is interesting that's really the only thing that has me coming back but overall you gotta sprinkle some sex in.

I know the main fetish is expansion and lactation but will it be cool to be fucking the girls while they are lactating all over you? LOL.

Reactions: BenBen95

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
man where is the sex? like man some girls are ready for it.. We are already in 6-7 episodes in...

how long is the teasing gonna be till we get to some penetration?

the story is interesting that's really the only thing that has me coming back but overall you gotta sprinkle some sex in.

I know the main fetish is expansion and lactation but will it be cool to be fucking the girls while they are lactating all over you? LOL.
Underwhlemed by the core conceit of this update, that's for sure. One of the information drops answered my biggest question about the game, though, so that made me happy.

Next update is going to be a series of dates with each of the girls, which means we should see a bit more action with at least a couple of them.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Definitely a little disappointed with this episode. A bonding D&D game session is fine and all, but it most certainly shouldn't have taken up ninety-five percent of the update. Not to mention, we are seven episodes into the game and it feels like we are barely closer to a sex scene than we were in the second episode. I don't know how much time has exactly passed since all the characters have started hanging out, but with how obviously into the MC all the LI's are, it's even more frustrating to have even a simple kiss not happen. I don't know about everyone else and I hate to sound like a demanding asshole, but something HAS to happen in episode eight.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Definitely a little disappointed with this episode. A bonding D&D game session is fine and all, but it most certainly shouldn't have taken up ninety-five percent of the update. Not to mention, we are seven episodes into the game and it feels like we are barely closer to a sex scene than we were in the second episode. I don't know how much time has exactly passed since all the characters have started hanging out, but with how obviously into the MC all the LI's are, it's even more frustrating to have even a simple kiss not happen. I don't know about everyone else and I hate to sound like a demanding asshole, but something HAS to happen in episode eight.
MC isn't going to initiate. He's far too dense to pick up on hints that the girls actually like him for him, not because the milk is pushing them towards him (like he was told by the succubus).

And we see how territorial Jane is in the previous update, so it's unlikely any of the girls are going to be eager to initiate when the other girls are around. Stuff happens whenever he's alone with them, though.

And Episode 8 is going to be a series of dates with each of the girls, so it's pretty much only going to be alone time. We may not get actual sex, but we'll definitely move closer to it (and I would be surprised if sex with Jane doesn't happen, as the next time they're alone together on screen I fully expect her to force the issue).

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
A bonding D&D game session is fine and all, but it most certainly shouldn't have taken up ninety-five percent of the update.
My issue with it is that we spend an entire episode in "stasis" in terms of story or relationship progress (and, uh, without mammary development). I did like some of it (in fact, I am a fan of tabletop rounds in real life), particularly the situational comedy of Jane altering the scene on a moments notice, like popping in additional trading stands, or spawning in more oxen to give Kira's character a challenge.

I also wish that the MC was just a little bit proactive. I am fine with an episode that does nothing but get a bit deeper into the character side of things - but then, that episode should capitalize on it. For one example: I loved that Kumi starts footsies with the MC, because it allows a glimpse of her character behind her shyness: She's coming out of her shell to the MC - but then he just does nothing with it. I would have found it great if he reciprocated in some way (not even in typical 'make a sex scene out of it' fashion), like they're just silently flirting with each other for a bit while the rest bicker about some rule in D&D. Maybe have the MC actually sit next her to her and put her arms around her (which may draw notice from the others, and reactions), or (if you want filthy degeneracy) even hold her hand under the table. Then have maybe Nicole (I think she sat next to Kumi) remark that he should sit between them rather than on the outside (opvertly maybe under the guise to make sure he doesn't cheat with the stat sheet or the dice), and he ends up with both of them cuddled up on him as the game goes on.

To make it clear: I really like White Russian - it's probably one of my favourites here. That's why I do voice some (in my eyes constructive) criticism: I want to encourage it to be even better. I like that not everybody just jumps on each other. But if you have the girls overtly seeking out physical, romantic contact to the MC, having him act like a brick while going "noice" in his head just feels unsatisfying to me.
This is then compounded by having 90% of the episode not focusing on the relationships, but on external goings-on and the actual M&M campaign when the campaign would have (in my mind) worked better as a backdrop to the relationship dynamics in play during the session: Focus on what's going on around the table between MC and the girls, and between the girls - have the campaign as a side show with a bit of fun and banter.

That all said: I do be grateful for every bit of White Russian we get. Thank you, Nekoma, for sharing it!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My issue with it is that we spend an entire episode in "stasis" in terms of story or relationship progress (and, uh, without mammary development). I did like some of it (in fact, I am a fan of tabletop rounds in real life), particularly the situational comedy of Jane altering the scene on a moments notice, like popping in additional trading stands, or spawning in more oxen to give Kira's character a challenge.

I also wish that the MC was just a little bit proactive. I am fine with an episode that does nothing but get a bit deeper into the character side of things - but then, that episode should capitalize on it. For one example: I loved that Kumi starts footsies with the MC, because it allows a glimpse of her character behind her shyness: She's coming out of her shell to the MC - but then he just does nothing with it. I would have found it great if he reciprocated in some way (not even in typical 'make a sex scene out of it' fashion), like they're just silently flirting with each other for a bit while the rest bicker about some rule in D&D. Maybe have the MC actually sit next her to her and put her arms around her (which may draw notice from the others, and reactions), or (if you want filthy degeneracy) even hold her hand under the table. Then have maybe Nicole (I think she sat next to Kumi) remark that he should sit between them rather than on the outside (opvertly maybe under the guise to make sure he doesn't cheat with the stat sheet or the dice), and he ends up with both of them cuddled up on him as the game goes on.

To make it clear: I really like White Russian - it's probably one of my favourites here. That's why I do voice some (in my eyes constructive) criticism: I want to encourage it to be even better. I like that not everybody just jumps on each other. But if you have the girls overtly seeking out physical, romantic contact to the MC, having him act like a brick while going "noice" in his head just feels unsatisfying to me.
This is then compounded by having 90% of the episode not focusing on the relationships, but on external goings-on and the actual M&M campaign when the campaign would have (in my mind) worked better as a backdrop to the relationship dynamics in play during the session: Focus on what's going on around the table between MC and the girls, and between the girls - have the campaign as a side show with a bit of fun and banter.

That all said: I do be grateful for every bit of White Russian we get. Thank you, Nekoma, for sharing it!
This.gif

Reactions: Hjort

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
woah,
havent play ep 7 yet but with this rants i think the game keep its slow sexual pacing, which personally i don`t mind.

I wont complain in fact i like your style dev
This makes me feel the game go for long run and explores the fun parts of bonding
The clueless or like others said dense, non proactive mc also makes him somewhat "unique" where most games mc are depraved, degenerate, lustful and aggressive. i like to see how things turn out for him.

i also prefer slow progressive pacing than all fully nymphomaniac LIs like that boob boy game that makes 10 times than yours in patreon but all LIs in his game throw herself into full intercourse like cheap hos and he resorting to keep adding more hos, i said ew

but honestly, one nympho that giveaway full intercourse after one or two sex acts would be good to balance things out
his cousin(?) would be the most potential expense to introduce full intercourse in your game or maybe the succubus girl or the succubus doc
Its just to keep calm those fans who want to bang LI quick :ROFLMAO:

thx for the update
love your work and keep the milk comin (y)

574fb77dc58805abd8d24de9ca7698eb.gif

Last edited:

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018

Bro, are you a mind-reader or something? You pretty much put what I was thinking into a nice looking essay. I'm so envious of people who have the ability to put what they're thinking perfectly into words. When I was typing out my short paragraph, I had to delete and retype the whole thing like four times. And I still didn't even get my point across the way I wanted to.

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
Am at chapter 3. Love your models, the story, the breasts ;) and I find the writing and conversations the characters have funny and interesting.

Don't know how you do it but keep up the amazing work.

Just wanted to let you know your work is appreciated. Cheers! :giggle:

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes