VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Fantastic to see this updated again, need more games with the female characters getting breast and/or butt expansions.

Reactions: Nekoma

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Great job on chapter 6, the animations for this one were awesome!

I really enjoyed watching Nicole on the treadmill, and love seeing the bigger hips and thighs in addition to the ass growth.

The progression on the game is great so far, I like that you give all the girls at least a little bit of attention. I also like the slow burn pacing, I love seeing the girls fill out slowly and gradually increase their relationships with the MC.

Keep up the great work!

VRosenf

Jan 30, 2022
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the game and all the various characters - especially Nicole (perhaps surprisingly giving the very first impression she gives).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nekoma

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not a fan of breast/ass expansion, I guess it's recurring in the game. But, just in case, I ask. Does it happen to all LIs? Could it be avoided?

• Sad
Reactions: R P

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Nekoma bro I tell you before but I will say it again, six episodes and almost a year of development and you haven't added real sex yet. I get your game is focused on one fetish and that you are making a slow burn but you seriously are taking far too long. Plus it feels like you are unnecessary dragging adding sex because some of the girls are already at the point when you can easily add sex. As I said before your game but you seriously need to start considering add some.

I'm not a fan of breast/ass expansion, I guess it's recurring in the game. But, just in case, I ask. Does it happen to all LIs? Could it be avoided?
Probably not, this is game is heavily focused on breast fetishes so I don't think it will be avoidable.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 2070232
"Followed by her pleased smile"

Based on that face..... The last thing i would say that she's pleased
Gotta learn to read the eyes mate. Those eyes with that little uptilt to her mouth, she's definitely pleased.

To the dev: Normally I'm not a big expansion fan, but sometimes it can hit just right. This game hits just right, good job. The pacing is a little slow (I mean, come on mate. Jane's been asking for, or at least wanting, the dick since she got here lol) but not so slow that it completely detracts from the experience.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
6 episode and the most the tags give me are teasing and groping? Not even a handjob tag. I understand slow burn, but 6 episodes and no sexual interactions passed groping and teasing come on.

VRosenf

Jan 30, 2022
6 episode and the most the tags give me are teasing and groping? Not even a handjob tag. I understand slow burn, but 6 episodes and no sexual interactions passed groping and teasing come on.
They're at least two boobjobs in CH6 and things are pretty obviously moving forward on all other fronts.

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could somebody please tell me what type of incest relationships there in the game? Mom/son, mom/daughter?

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes