VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
Really good game, I do hope the next chapter will feature even more of Nicole, it's nice having a focus on something else than the breast all the time.

OnlyMeme

Mar 31, 2018
Nice game and good plot. I like Kiara a lot. Games with females much taller than mc are hard to find. I was hoping I could team up with Kiara and carry her on the shoulders during the pool event lol. But overall, excellent game. I really enjoyed playing it.

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Nice game and good plot. I like Kiara a lot. Games with females much taller than mc are hard to find. I was hoping I could team up with Kiara and carry her on the shoulders during the pool event lol. But overall, excellent game. I really enjoyed playing it.
Thanks!
If you had carried her on your shoulders it would have been very unfair for the other girls. :LOL: (The real reason was that none of the other girls could have carried anyone else for longer).

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyMeme

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Quick question for the dev; do you have a discord, or anything like that? Would love to join if you do.

Additionally, I do enjoy a good semi-regular update, if that's something you might put into effect. :D

Last edited:

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Is the incest tag a new thing because there's no way I've missed a 6 episode game that has it.

Btw, what's the relation here?. M/S, F/D, B/S, C/C?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
developers. create your characters depending on the "relationship". it is difficult to distinguish a sister from a mother by appearance. All are young. :unsure:mother should always look older than her daughter and son. o_O ;) NO OFFENSE. just a recommendation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes