VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Damn, this wait for the next chapter is torture :( I just keep looking at my poor MC, thinking...

1bc0737cf85a35f59194ad5724b6504e.jpeg

Reactions: Sinvilla

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
Ok my biggest issue with this game so far is calling coffee a café or cafe. A Café is where one gets coffee. It's a small thing but it bugged the crap out of me I won't lie.
just pretend it's a pretentious cafe where they use the french word for coffee

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
Hi everyone! I've seen this game in latest updates. After i saw that the game contains "Russian" i thought that here will be a lot of UUUUUgly politics for 100 pages. But instead only this:
This isn't a politics forum.
Thanks moderators that at least this site is not about politics.

I guess i'll give it a chance when i have more free time.

Jun 13, 2018
Given that last pic seems to be a breast growth record and how much free space was shown, it makes me wonder just how huge them boobas can get by the end.

makev80

Nov 24, 2017
Hi everyone! I've seen this game in latest updates. After i saw that the game contains "Russian" i thought that here will be a lot of UUUUUgly politics for 100 pages. But instead only this:

Thanks moderators that at least this site is not about politics.

I guess i'll give it a chance when i have more free time.
Still you wrote this even if you could have just stfu

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
5 Episodes already and no even a sex scene, I'm getting restless. Dev licking some boobs here and there are nice but some actual sex would be better. I get this is a slow burn but see how some of the girls already have strong feelings for the MC I feel that the slowburn is taking too long and starting to feel artificial. Still good update keep the good work

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Enjoy the game, glad it's taking its time somewhat and the girls don't *immediately* turn into sex-obsessed sluts, but would've liked some more sex-scenes.

All that said, can anyone recommend any other games with breast expansion, butt expansion, lactation, ect? Either were you play as a female protagonist or as a male protagonist witnessing/controlling the transformations (as long as it isn't male protag transforming to female protag.)?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nekoma

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
I wish more games had this type of gradual body modification instead of instantly make the girls gigantic. Do you guys know any game similar to this ? I already played hypnosis

May 27, 2017
Enjoy the game, glad it's taking its time somewhat and the girls don't *immediately* turn into sex-obsessed sluts, but would've liked some more sex-scenes.

All that said, can anyone recommend any other games with breast expansion, butt expansion, lactation, ect? Either were you play as a female protagonist or as a male protagonist witnessing/controlling the transformations (as long as it isn't male protag transforming to female protag.)?
I wish more games had this type of gradual body modification instead of instantly make the girls gigantic. Do you guys know any game similar to this ? I already played hypnosis
"Deviant Discoveries" is one such VN I have played. The MC is a professor who transforms students and other girls into bimbo sluts for his own pleasure, with the use of chemistry and psychology. This VN does feature body modification for the girls, ie. breast and ass expansion, and general bimbofication. The transformation is not instant, and it's nice to see the physical and psychological corruption take over the girls' minds over time.

I'm sure if you navigated to "Latest Updates" section of this site and searched for specific tags, you'd easily find whatever you wished for. This site has a lot of handy features which people seldom use.

Reactions: Risax

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, that's one of the best 'lactation' game on F95. I really like it :love:
I wish there were more games focused on this fetish but I guess it's a bit niche...

Anyway, this game is in my watchlist now (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nekoma

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
5 Episodes already and no even a sex scene, I'm getting restless. Dev licking some boobs here and there are nice but some actual sex would be better. I get this is a slow burn but see how some of the girls already have strong feelings for the MC I feel that the slowburn is taking too long and starting to feel artificial. Still good update keep the good work
Considering the MC's now being punished by his shaft for NOT having sex, I suspect the next update will push us in that direction, even if only with one girl.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Take a look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breast-expansion-games-archive-2021.79536/

Sadly Body Modication-Games like this are rare... But I also recommend Deviant Discoveries.
Also, searching here does not really help that much. First of all "Transformation" does not have to mean Breast Expansion or Bimbofication, so searching for it is eh.
And "big tits" is also quite a strange term, this ranges from "a bit bigger than small" to "gigantic", so also not helpful.

Reactions: Risax and Sossi0
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes