VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hey SeveredRealms , I wanted to say that wehn you input your name at the start of the game it returns an error-screen if you leave it blank. You can still ignore the error and you will be able to continue with a blank name but I just wanted to report it. Sorry if you already knew about it.
Ahh, thanks for the message. Normally the MC should automatically get the name 'Mario' if you don't enter one of your own. But since I forgot to define the name in the progamm this error message appears.

I will fix it in future updates (y)

Reactions: iKamoficial

iKamoficial

Feb 14, 2020
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. I just hoped on the thread after seeing the error and tagged the first person with a developer tag. I just downloaded the game and played it a bit. After the first error the game ran smoothly and I am curently enjoying the story a lot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nekoma

iKamoficial

Feb 14, 2020
This appears at the end of the game:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode 4.rpy", line 3773, in script
jump summaryep4
ScriptError: could not find label 'summaryep4'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Episode 4.rpy", line 3773, in script
jump summaryep4
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'summaryep4'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
White Russian
Mon Apr 11 17:35:03 2022
```
1649691338892.png
It appears it is saying there's not summary , so you should maybe put endscreens inbetween the episodes so that people can save.

Reactions: BenBen95 and Nekoma

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
It's really a shame for this one... The plot/story is very good and unique but I will add like some other players that... It's too long... Too fuc**ng much long... It can have his fan-gamers for the maddest of lactation but for the majority... It's just too long before having something that is not "tits-milkgasm only"... And It seems that for now, this game is purely only lactation oriented (Yeah, I've seen other answers from the author saying that there will be sex scenes but as it's appears to be presented, it will be something very... too much casual...). So if things change, just keep me updated about it please... And if not, well.... Good luck!

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I'm really liking this game so far, the premises of the game is pretty original and girls are cute. I see great potential for this game plus a love Honey Select type of models. A quick question for the dev Are you going to add any type of ntrish content? Ntr/Swinging/Sharing?

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It's really a shame for this one... The plot/story is very good and unique but I will add like some other players that... It's too long... Too fuc**ng much long... It can have his fan-gamers for the maddest of lactation but for the majority... It's just too long before having something that is not "tits-milkgasm only"... And It seems that for now, this game is purely only lactation oriented (Yeah, I've seen other answers from the author saying that there will be sex scenes but as it's appears to be presented, it will be something very... too much casual...). So if things change, just keep me updated about it please... And if not, well.... Good luck!
Thanks for the praise about the story! Because this is what I put most effort into (next to the image compositions), it's nice to hear that you like it. :D

I can totaly understand you. The game is very limited in terms of its sexual themes. My idea is to tell an animeesque slice of life story with fantasy elements, in which my favorite kinks appear. It's not so much a straightforward erotic novel, where sex takes a big part in the scenes. When we get to the point where sex becomes more of an topic I will make that known. (y)

I'm really liking this game so far, the premises of the game is pretty original and girls are cute. I see great potential for this game plus a love Honey Select type of models. A quick question for the dev Are you going to add any type of ntrish content? Ntr/Swinging/Sharing?
Thank you very much! :D
Except for a few envious looks from other guys and comments about the girls' physical appearance, there will be no further interaction of the girls with other people regarding any erotic situations. So no, I don't plan to add any ntrish content.
I'm sorry if this is what you were hoping for :(

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for the praise about the story! Because this is what I put most effort into (next to the image compositions), it's nice to hear that you like it. :D

I can totaly understand you. The game is very limited in terms of its sexual themes. My idea is to tell an animeesque slice of life story with fantasy elements, in which my favorite kinks appear. It's not so much a straightforward erotic novel, where sex takes a big part in the scenes. When we get to the point where sex becomes more of an topic I will make that known. (y)

Thank you very much! :D
Except for a few envious looks from other guys and comments about the girls' physical appearance, there will be no further interaction of the girls with other people regarding any erotic situations. So no, I don't plan to add any ntrish content.
I'm sorry if this is what you were hoping for :(
On the contrary i'm not a fan of that type of content so is all good. Well good luck with the game iam really enjoying it so far.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
or we could just wait, it's not like we won't get the update eventually.
also, I always took threads like that to be the f95zone equivalent of change.org petitions, doesn't really do anything.

Yeah, I'm all for devs giving their patrons time to enjoy the fruits of their investment. I just wondered what the turnaround time between private and public release is. I'm cool with waiting, just want to know how long I'll be doing it.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, I'm all for devs giving their patrons time to enjoy the fruits of their investment. I just wondered what the turnaround time between private and public release is. I'm cool with waiting, just want to know how long I'll be doing it.
Going by the breakdown of the various tiers on their Patreon, the wait will be about a month.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes