VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Just finished up to date! Looking forward to more.

I must admit, I hope you do shift this over the Renpy sometime soon. There's certain things about this interface that really irk me, such has having to copy and paste the save files from one update to the other, and the safe system always sending me to the first page, and the way that the 'backlog/history basically forces me to scroll all the way to the bottom to read the most recent thing, oh, and that 'backstep' doesn't work.

There's a definite roughness to the language that shows you're not a native english speaker, but it's also really well-done regardless, as it's still legible and mostly understandable. I'm definitely enjoying the story itself, and I'm glad I didn't let the 'clunky' game interface turn me off enough to not play it.

Also, I am loving the lactation! Hoping for a lot more drinking of the milk, particularly both from a glass and straight from the tank. Honestly, my favourite girls are the sisters - was originally just Kumi, but once I figured out that Mirai is basically just an awkward tsundere, she really grew on me too!

Anyway, looking forward to your next update. Thanks for the work, and good luck as you continue this! :D

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished up to date! Looking forward to more.

I must admit, I hope you do shift this over the Renpy sometime soon. There's certain things about this interface that really irk me, such has having to copy and paste the save files from one update to the other, and the safe system always sending me to the first page, and the way that the 'backlog/history basically forces me to scroll all the way to the bottom to read the most recent thing, oh, and that 'backstep' doesn't work.

There's a definite roughness to the language that shows you're not a native english speaker, but it's also really well-done regardless, as it's still legible and mostly understandable. I'm definitely enjoying the story itself, and I'm glad I didn't let the 'clunky' game interface turn me off enough to not play it.

Also, I am loving the lactation! Hoping for a lot more drinking of the milk, particularly both from a glass and straight from the tank. Honestly, my favourite girls are the sisters - was originally just Kumi, but once I figured out that Mirai is basically just an awkward tsundere, she really grew on me too!

Anyway, looking forward to your next update. Thanks for the work, and good luck as you continue this! :D
Thanks again !
For the praise and your detailed feedback. I promise you that there will be a lot of milk to drink in the future. ;)

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Phew.

After a week of intensive work, I have now copied the entire game content into Renpy. Personally, I'm very happy with the new look and I really want to thank everyone who pushed me to switch to Renpy. After a short familiarization phase, it is really easy to work with it. I' ve already updated the links and a few preview pictures.

My biggest thanks go to SeveredRealms and Demoness_Kiss who made the most effort to show good arguments to switch to Renpy.
Thank you guys! :D

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Phew.

After a week of intensive work, I have now copied the entire game content into Renpy. Personally, I'm very happy with the new look and I really want to thank everyone who pushed me to switch to Renpy. After a short familiarization phase, it is really easy to work with it. I' ve already updated the links and a few preview pictures.

My biggest thanks go to SeveredRealms and Demoness_Kiss who made the most effort to show good arguments to switch to Renpy.
time to see the new version <3

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

White Russian [Episode 1-3 V2]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Thank you

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

MEGA

This is pretty cool! It expands the accessibility for my game, so thanks for this work! :D

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Screenshot_20220217-195423.png Screenshot_20220217-195817.png Screenshot_20220217-200319.png Screenshot_20220217-200423.png
Hello Nekoma, i found that these scene has wrong name, it should be other person who talks. And there's a dialogue without space when the MC thinking about making breakfast, idk if that's intentional or not

Reactions: Nekoma

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hello Nekoma, i found that these scene has wrong name, it should be other person who talks. And there's a dialogue without space when the MC thinking about making breakfast, idk if that's intentional or not
Thanks for reporting! :D
I will correct the dialog actors.

The other scene you mention is meant to be like this. The MC talks so fast that one can hardly understand him, that's why there is no space.

Reactions: Petani_online

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Phew.

Cant wait to try it in the new format.

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
When we are expecting to see next update?
The free version will be available here around 24/25.3. :D

I've only heard of the switch to Renpy... so how about the Unity saves? Restart the game or what?
Yes it will require a restart as it is a whole new game engine. thankfully it is a fairly new game meaning it will not take long to get through it.
Right, normally you would have to start right from the beginning. But since there are no ongoing decisions to the fourth episode that would require a save, I'll just put in the intro the possibility to go directly to the new episode. ;)

Droixhe

Jun 18, 2020
Just became a patreon support. Love what you have done so far with the game. Can't wait to see how it will evolve in next chapters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nekoma

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
In RenPy??

Farking YES!

May I also say though, LOVE this game! :D

Hoping for creampies sometime soon! I'll play when I got time - getting ready for work now.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I just started the game and have to ask, does the English get better as the game goes on? It's a little distracting with how odd some sentences are.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes