VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hey guys, dev here. Thanks for all the comments :D

will pregnancy be added?
In a possible ending scenario, I can imagine the MC knocking up one or more of the girls. But that would be much later in the story. For the near future, I have to exclude it, unfortunately, because it would be too much of an incision in the course of the plot. Hope you can relate. :)

Android ver in future?
Yes, that is something I regret not having been able to do. In an earlier development phase, I tested an android build on my smartphone and it ran.(after a long struggle, but it ran). Now with the finished version I just can't get it to run anymore. I don't remember what I did back then to make it work. When I find some motivation, I will try again.(y)

Причем тут раша
Me: Don't understand a word and throw on the translator out of interest.
Result: "What does this have to do with Russia?"
Me: Sees clearly now.

"White Russian" is a more or less famous cocktail that is mixed with cream or milk, among other things. In the bar scene from the game, Jane unknowingly has the "magic" milk mixed into such a drink. All the characters drink a few glasses of it, which is ultimately the reason why the girls lactate, experience breast enlargement and the game is called this way. :geek:

sadly this game isn't on renpy...
Off to an interesting start, thanks. Not really sure why this wasn't just built in Ren'Py instead though. Especially the lack of a rollback button is a bit limiting.

I can understand you guys. It's just that I had a little more experience with Visual Novel Maker (from the makers of the RPG Maker series) when I started.

The lack of a rollback button is really unfortunate. I'll check if there´s just a plugin or something to add it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I can understand you guys. It's just that I had a little more experience with Visual Novel Maker (from the makers of the RPG Maker series) when I started.

The lack of a rollback button is really unfortunate. I'll check if there´s just a plugin or something to add it.
i heard that Renpy is very easy to learn to use, that's why is so common...i can only wish you good luck(if you want to learn XD) XD i will still play the game(already in my bookmarks XD) because it got me curious XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: sniper69 and Nekoma

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
text box ruins it.

Because it covers the pics? You can hide it by pressing the spacebar. :)

(Leila mentions this briefly in the intro sequence. Maybe I should have let her make it more explicit.)

althworld

May 12, 2018
I'd have downloaded it if there was a compressed version, but right now, I just don't have the space for a 2 gb behemoth.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
So, been playing - kinda enjoy it, but I gotta ask, is anybody having any sort of music or sound effects during the story? I've only played the first episode so far, so maybe I'm too early in the game.

Additionally, haven't gotten to any sex scenes yet, so can't comment on them yet, but does anybody know if creampies do/will feature in the game? Thank you!

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
So, been playing - kinda enjoy it, but I gotta ask, is anybody having any sort of music or sound effects during the story? I've only played the first episode so far, so maybe I'm too early in the game.

Additionally, haven't gotten to any sex scenes yet, so can't comment on them yet, but does anybody know if creampies do/will feature in the game? Thank you!
At the moment there are no sound effects besides the one that plays during the episode intro. Also, there are no real sex scenes at the moment. It´s currently limited to groping, rubbing and "milk spraying". Therefore, there are no creampies. But when the first sex scenes are implemented, I can well imagine adding some.

Renpy comes with Linux builds as well. Doesn't work currently for me
Creating a Linux build seems to be possible. I'll see if I can make it work.

Can I run this using joiplay?
I' ve never heard of joiplay before. I'm afraid it won't work because, as I understand it, you need a plugin, and that doesn't seem to exist for Visual Novel Maker.

Reactions: itfod

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
At the moment there are no sound effects besides the one that plays during the episode intro. Also, there are no real sex scenes at the moment. It´s currently limited to groping, rubbing and "milk spraying". Therefore, there are no creampies. But when the first sex scenes are implemented, I can well imagine adding some.

Creating a Linux build seems to be possible. I'll see if I can make it work.

I' ve never heard of joiplay before. I'm afraid it won't work because, as I understand it, you need a plugin, and that doesn't seem to exist for Visual Novel Maker.
I see, I'll just wait till my pc gets fixed and play this

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Played till the end of episode 2 so, there's still no sex scenes in here or am I just stupid with my choices?
still no, it wil eventually (?)
Yes, it will, but a little later. I can understand that the pacing is a bit too slow for some, but I want to flesh out the characters and their relationship with the MC a bit more first. :)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
My pet hate is scrolling text. I like it instant. I speed read so I dont need scrolling. Can stand textboxes either.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes