VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Some of the girls?..... I feel like deja vu here:):unsure:. oh I am not complaining at all, they are great, and I like the graphics (y)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
It is immediately obvious that the main character is a purebred Russian, these Asian facial features cannot be confused with anything...)))

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ok ok bahhhhh what ever your using to make this game... dont just simply dont use it...... I got to the scene where Cora is talking to her sister... th best part of the image is covered by that oversized stupid text box. Sooooo I do the smart thing to see the best part of the render/image and hit the space bar to get rid of that thing...... Great I can finalyyyyyyyyyy see something... well fuck now who is talking..... Yea hitting the space bar removes the box but also removes the name plate for the person speaking. Welp off to the files I go..... Hey I found the images in a a folder called pictures...... Cant open a single freaking "picture".......... WTF are they encrypted?????????? they say png... Well I have done shit ton of photo editing various programs installed and not one can open the damn images......
Why would I do this you ask..... Well I work with Renpy and this game is so simple it would not take long to copy the script over into a script.rpy thrown in some scene wtfever with dissolve and a few menu choices and this game would be a 100% improvement everyone would enjoy more. Hell unity is better then what ever this is and I hate unity as well.

Pros with this game so far.
Interesting story.
Decent renders.
Text seems fairly clear no bad engrish stuff.

Cons with this game so far.
Crappy engine.
No rollback.
Oversized textbox. (removal of box hides person speaking name...very bad.)
No auto save at choices. (Combined with no rollback locks players choices as final.)

Future potential.
Seems like a great story idea with someone that does a good job in both spelling and renders and could turn into a really good game. The Problems with the game will turn people away from it sadly. Those problems are all a result of this crappy game engine and could be fixed with a quick read here or simply looking at a few renpy scripts from other games. I mean they even give you a base game and script when you download the FREE program that you could easily edit and turn into this game in a couple days work if that.

Players dont want to see this.
1641339157863.png

They want to see this but they also want to know Sarah is speaking.
1641339090730.png

Volley has been served.... Ball is in your court kiddo....

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
ok ok bahhhhh what ever your using to make this game... dont just simply dont use it...... I got to the scene where Cora is talking to her sister... th best part of the image is covered by that oversized stupid text box. Sooooo I do the smart thing to see the best part of the render/image and hit the space bar to get rid of that thing...... Great I can finalyyyyyyyyyy see something... well fuck now who is talking..... Yea hitting the space bar removes the box but also removes the name plate for the person speaking. Welp off to the files I go..... Hey I found the images in a a folder called pictures...... Cant open a single freaking "picture".......... WTF are they encrypted?????????? they say png... Well I have done shit ton of photo editing various programs installed and not one can open the damn images......
Why would I do this you ask..... Well I work with Renpy and this game is so simple it would not take long to copy the script over into a script.rpy thrown in some scene wtfever with dissolve and a few menu choices and this game would be a 100% improvement everyone would enjoy more. Hell unity is better then what ever this is and I hate unity as well.

Pros with this game so far.
Interesting story.
Decent renders.
Text seems fairly clear no bad engrish stuff.

Cons with this game so far.
Crappy engine.
No rollback.
Oversized textbox. (removal of box hides person speaking name...very bad.)
No auto save at choices. (Combined with no rollback locks players choices as final.)

Future potential.
Seems like a great story idea with someone that does a good job in both spelling and renders and could turn into a really good game. The Problems with the game will turn people away from it sadly. Those problems are all a result of this crappy game engine and could be fixed with a quick read here or simply looking at a few renpy scripts from other games. I mean they even give you a base game and script when you download the FREE program that you could easily edit and turn into this game in a couple days work if that.

Players dont want to see this.
View attachment 1579991

They want to see this but they also want to know Sarah is speaking.
View attachment 1579988

Volley has been served.... Ball is in your court kiddo....

Thanks for the praise and your detailed Text. I totally grasp your point.

Since this has already been suggested by a number of people now, I'm going to have a look at Renpy in the days to come and see how complicated it would be to copy the game into this engine.(y)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

Since this has already been suggested by a number of people now, I'm going to have a look at Renpy in the days to come and see how complicated it would be to copy the game into this engine.(y)
I'm always around somewhere in my discord most days if you need help and can answer basic questions. I am still learning renpy myself but the basics are easy to learn. I could even strip down one of my own games scripts and files if needed.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm always around somewhere in my discord most days if you need help and can answer basic questions. I am still learning renpy myself but the basics are easy to learn. I could even strip down one of my own games scripts and files if needed.

Also one big PRO about Renpy is the back-up save-files....for example: i downloaded this game, and saved a couple of times during Episode 2...but apparently said save-files aren't present when i try to load the game...and i found two folders in my AppData...one named White Russian Episode 1-2 and White Russian Episode 1-3

IF you use renpy just name the game White Russian, never add at which episode we're currently in the title..and everyone will not be forced to replay the game over and over(or moving files around) (because PEOPLE HATE being FORCED to replay a game AGAINST THEIR WILL)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Also one big PRO about Renpy is the back-up save-files....for example: i downloaded this game, and saved a couple of times during Episode 2...but apparently said save-files aren't present when i try to load the game...and i found two folders in my AppData...one named White Russian Episode 1-2 and White Russian Episode 1-3

IF you use renpy just name the game White Russian, never add at which episode we're currently in the title..and everyone will not be forced to replay the game over and over(or moving files around) (because PEOPLE HATE being FORCED to replay a game AGAINST THEIR WILL)
Moving the save files is not difficult just annoying lol. I could copy my other game that I am making. rename everything in the options.rpy to white russian 9savefile location, game name, version number etc.), strip all the scripting from the script.rpy leaving only the essentials (name change, relationship script and such. Then delete all the renders in the image folder. Then it would be up to him to change the myscreens which i could also strip down if needed leaving only the sections he would need to edit. Then its a matter of learning the simple script to add names in front of the story lines per character. In the end other then all the other shit fixed that the current engine cant do he would have a textbox that can be adjust as well as adjustable text size but overall a clean clear textbox like this one.
1641351072365.png

This is only part of the preferences screen. this was all originally set up by shaddy for my main game. And no this game is not public yet and wont be for a while. But it gives you a idea of whats possible in renpy if done right.
1641351254090.png

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
why is the name of this game white russian? why not given the name russian milf. russian blonde, etc. but it looks good, i will try to play it now.

• Angry
Reactions: Yakis0ba

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
why is the name of this game white russian? why not given the name russian milf. russian blonde, etc. but it looks good, i will try to play it now.
because the girls, drink a White Russian(a cocktail that has milk in it...) but with "unknown/magical" milk instead of regular milk...and after that...they get bigger boobies and galactorrea

Reactions: Nekoma

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Thanks for the offer! And thanks to both of you for the helpful critique! I'm looking at Renpy right now and have transferred a scene. The basic mechanics are really simple and quick to do. Only integrating the images and dialogs would certainly take some time, but I will continue to look into it.(y)

because the girls, drink a White Russian(a cocktail that has milk in it...) but with "unknown/magical" milk instead of regular milk...and after that...they get bigger boobies and galactorrea
Yes, that's exactly how it is.;)

Reactions: itfod

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
one thing that helps me is making a "cheat" sheet. works great when writing in the dialog so you can keep track of who is saying what. I have multiple screens plus my laptop open when I'm writing so its fairly easy. My cheat sheet consists of all the name defines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As well as any and all special names I may have that players can set up.

Then there are things like transistions. like dissolve, fade and such and delayed transistions from one scene to a new scene.

These set in their own notepad file make writing smother with a quick look you know what to type or simply copy and edit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nekoma

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I'm actually really enjoying this game so far. The interface though... not so much, but I guess that's because I've used Renpy in so many of these games.

I have only just started Episode 2, but it's entertaining so far.

I will say, I hope you add audio into it, even background noise or music, and I hope you have plans for lots of sex and creampies. It's hard to find games focusing on lactation and creampies both, so I always keep an eye on games that incorporate both.

Anyway, will keep watching with great interest. :)

EDIT:

Last edited:

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
Great job so far!

I think you should make it more obvious that the game is about BE, I know it's probably pretty easy to spot for a native english speaker but as you saw some people don't even know what a white russian is...
Just put a very obvious before and after pic of the girls in the main post should do it I would think.

GL all the same!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Nekoma

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I'm actually really enjoying this game so far. The interface though... not so much, but I guess that's because I've used Renpy in so many of these games.

I have only just started Episode 2, but it's entertaining so far.

I will say, I hope you add audio into it, even background noise or music, and I hope you have plans for lots of sex and creampies. It's hard to find games focusing on lactation and creampies both, so I always keep an eye on games that incorporate both.

Anyway, will keep watching with great interest. :)

EDIT:

Glad you like it! ^^ Yes, there will definitely be sex scenes (personally, I'm just a fan of slower story building to establish characters and plot, so it hasn't happened yet) and I'm working on copying the game into Renpy to make the interface more bearable.

Oops, thanks for reporting. I will correct this mistake in the next update. (y)

Great job so far!

I think you should make it more obvious that the game is about BE, I know it's probably pretty easy to spot for a native english speaker but as you saw some people don't even know what a white russian is...
Just put a very obvious before and after pic of the girls in the main post should do it I would think.

GL all the same!
Thank you! :giggle:

This is really a pretty good idea to draw more attention to it. After all, breast expansion is the main kink of the game next to lactation. I'll think of something!

zexer

Jul 31, 2017
В названии рецепт коктейля который в россии вообще не пьют и тег лактация которая тоже не популярна

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
В названии рецепт коктейля который в россии вообще не пьют и тег лактация которая тоже не популярна
Translated to "The name of the cocktail recipe that people don't drink in Russia at all and tag lactation, which is also not popular"

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes