VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhiteRussian-EP8P5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I don't normally approve of violence, but if Jane was living with me I'd be very tempted to give her a slap. What a spoilt brat she is!

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I love what the dev's doing. I mean breast expansion and tittyfuck are always a welcome sight in a VN's tags list but how does this not have a vaginal sex tag yet?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Kinda meh update to me. Quite possibly the worst "date" yet.
I would say the same, it was the worst Date yet. I still enjoyed the Update tho.

But I think it is quite difficult to do anything with Jane, since she was basically only described as a Couch Potato. Maybe a game convention would be possible, but this is really close to Kumis Date already.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I would say the same, it was the worst Date yet. I still enjoyed the Update tho.

But I think it is quite difficult to do anything with Jane, since she was basically only described as a Couch Potato. Maybe a game convention would be possible, but this is really close to Kumis Date already.
I honestly loved the Jane date! I thought it was very creative and fun, and turning a couch potato into a couch was hilarious! Make sure you try stopping the milk flow!

She was already one of my favorites for sure, but that might have shoved her into the #1 spot for me. Her having the same breast expansion kink as MC really makes her a perfect fit for the role of MC's stable manager(Main girl/Cuckquean).

Hentai058

Mar 14, 2021
One of the best for me too, although I'm a bit disappointed she didn't end up as big as Kumi after it all, as until now they were always more or less tied.

Has someone tried both version of the dialogues? I chose not to share milk with Carmilla back then, but the dialogues I got almost felt the other way around to me, so I'd be curious to see a comparison (or to know if maybe there is a bug) ...

Reactions: DarkDelights

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
One of the best for me too, although I'm a bit disappointed she didn't end up as big as Kumi after it all, as until now they were always more or less tied.

Has someone tried both version of the dialogues? I chose not to share milk with Carmilla back then, but the dialogues I got almost felt the other way around to me, so I'd be curious to see a comparison (or to know if maybe there is a bug) ...
It's just minor dialogue changes. Barely noticeable. I use URM, so I can see all routes/options/outcomes in a single playthrough without mucking about with multiple saves.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes