VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Does anybody know? Is it going to matter what gift you choose for Kumi or is it just an arbitrary decision?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhiteRussian-EP8P6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
White Russian [Ep.1-8 Part 6] [Nekoma games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Thou hast me disappointed.
To be fair, this was to be expected. Because the last six Updates were a series of dates between MC and the girls and IMO it was clear that neither of them will have any Sex-scenes. And from what I understood, there will be a smallish Update afterwards which concludes Part 1.

So it might be possible that the next Update will also not feature any Sex Scenes. (Personally, I hope for at least one girl getting fucked by MC)

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
My fetish is the number 9, so I'm thoroughly turned off by this
[insert half-life 3 joke]

Seriously, though, called it lol.

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Ep 8 and still a blueball simulator with no actual fucking? Then why is there an incest tag? How is there incest with MC not fucking anyone, including his family members? Whoever supports this shit is either a virgin, a priest or a moron (or all 3).
The cousin. You do sex stuff with her. That's the incest part. I'm fairly certain the sisters are gonna do stuff with each other too. Eventually

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
To be fair, this was to be expected. Because the last six Updates were a series of dates between MC and the girls and IMO it was clear that neither of them will have any Sex-scenes. And from what I understood, there will be a smallish Update afterwards which concludes Part 1.

So it might be possible that the next Update will also not feature any Sex Scenes. (Personally, I hope for at least one girl getting fucked by MC)
If I'm not mistaken, the creator said this will be the end of "Act 1" and the following acts will get into sex stuff. I don't mind a good slow burner so long as it burns good

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Still no sex after 2 years? See you in five when MC finally gets to 3rd base with someone other than the cousin. There's a difference in a "slow burn" and fleecing patrons. I mean milk is a theme, so maybe the patrons have a fetish for the wallets being milked. :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes