VN Ren'Py White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games]

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
I liked this update with Mirai's date. It was really adorable to see her get all jealous and become a little tsundere with the mc. And you know, her see her body progression. I'm curious as to what the end goal of this story is and how the dev is going to get there

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I liked this update with Mirai's date. It was really adorable to see her get all jealous and become a little tsundere with the mc. And you know, her see her body progression. I'm curious as to what the end goal of this story is and how the dev is going to get there
One of the great strengths of this game - apart from the obvious one of huge and growing breasts - is the characterisation. The girls aren't just sex objects but seem like real people.

As the week progressed, Mirai's tits seemed to be growing faster and faster. Hopefully she won't have to wait too long before getting a wonderbra.

Karmajet

Feb 15, 2018
Good game so far and an interesting premise. One problem I noticed: the text can often be difficult to read. Adding a text box shader and slider would be nice. Keep up the good work.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
White Russian [Ep.1-8 Final] [Nekoma games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [427 MB]
- - -

Mac [419 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
A great update. The plot thickens! One minor annoyance was that the devs seemed unable to decide if it was Sarah or Sahra. All her dialogue was labeled "Sarah", but when she was mentioned in the text it was always "Sahra".

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes