4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Quote from a review:
"The programming of this game is abysmal, like jesus christ. It takes about 5 minutes to boot up the game and save it. Not to mention boot errors and making your computer crash if you do something when waiting to save a game. I did find workarounds but still.
Game boots but freezes? Wait 5 to 10 minutes.
Freeze when saving? Do above BUT MAKE SURE TO EXIT THE GAME AFTER A SUCCESSFUL SAVE AND DO NOT OPEN EXPLORER RELATED WINDOWS OR YOU RISK A COMPUTER CRASH.
Game wont boot. Syntax error or just a bunch of ? Marks? Verify game cache, go into local game files and delete the save data folder."
I assure you, when I try the game myself (which will be soon) there wont be any 5 to 10 minutes of waiting for anything. If the game doesnt respond or doesnt load faster than 1-2 minutes, then I'm hitting SuperF4 to forcefully end the process before the game even knows what hit it.

This isnt some AAA game with ultra high res graphics and effects, or RTX-ZOMG-LOOK-AT-DIS-LIGHTINGFX kind of game.
Therefore, I expect it to load about as fast as a Ren'Py game, especially since its just a little VN.

If it doesnt, it gets deleted from my hard drive faster than criminals try to delete incriminating files.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I assure you, when I try the game myself (which will be soon) there wont be any 5 to 10 minutes of waiting for anything. If the game doesnt respond or doesnt load faster than 1-2 minutes, then I'm hitting SuperF4 to forcefully end the process before the game even knows what hit it.

This isnt some AAA game with ultra high res graphics and effects, or RTX-ZOMG-LOOK-AT-DIS-LIGHTINGFX kind of game.
Therefore, I expect it to load about as fast as a Ren'Py game, especially since its just a little VN.

If it doesnt, it gets deleted from my hard drive faster than criminals try to delete incriminating files.
Specs have nothing to do with this and I can't believe I'm having to tell you this...
I would not be surprised if xj47 is right about this cracked version however.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
There's actually a chance that the cracked version runs better than the steam one. As part of the cracking process I decrypted the game's archives and removed the custom code that would normally decrypt files on the fly. So in this version files can be directly loaded from disk and any possible errors in the decryption code are side-stepped.
Well I'll take your word for it but I still won't download and play since it seems the translation is sub-par too imo.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Specs have nothing to do with this and I can't believe I'm having to tell you this...
I would not be surprised if xj47 is right about this cracked version however.
I never said that specs have anything to do with this.
I'm straight up saying that if it doesnt meet my expectations it goes directly to the recycle bin.
Read more carefully:
I expect it to load about as fast as a Ren'Py game, especially since its just a little VN.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I never said that specs have anything to do with this.
I'm straight up saying that if it doesnt meet my expectations it goes directly to the recycle bin.
Read more carefully:
I expect it to load about as fast as a Ren'Py game, especially since its just a little VN.

would not call it exactly lil; at 2.6gb with full voice, some animated, etc..
(assuming you just not insulting VNs by thinking they all small things).

[I mean small Vns are not even 1gb and have none of that.]

Last edited:

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
played a little of it, the VA is bad. most of the time when there is so pose to be some emotion behind their actions it just feels like they are rehearsing a script out of boredom.

would not call it exactly say it a lil one at 2.6gb with full voice, some animated, etc...
to be fair most of those GBs is because the MC is voiced

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeteHanson

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
would not call it exactly lil; at 2.6gb with full voice, some animated, etc..

[I mean small Vns are not even 1gb and have none of that.]
You're just nitpicking on what I said, but fine you're right its not small or little.
Its still a freakin' VN though, not an overly complicated game with a vast world where you can sort of expect some bugs.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
You're just nitpicking on what I said, but fine you're right its not small or little.
Its still a freakin' VN though, not an overly complicated game with a vast world where you can sort of expect some bugs.
well ya that true, But I mean I have seen plenty of things as simple or simpler than this with issue.

Sad thing is some developers just do a horrible job handling even simple things, most so with optimization or w/e. :(

[I am not defending this act/VN heck I early on even pointed out Steam reviews to those interested in even daring try this 1].

Reactions: BattleAxe24

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
Lol , who put "big ass" and "big tits" on the thread tags?
Look at these screenshots , it's embarasing what passes for "big" these days.

Reactions: TouYu

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
Oh ffs the story doesn't give a fuck about first decisions. I guess the writer didn't have fucks to give about the persona of the MC and the heroines at the beggining, and was just like a child making the figures of Hulk and Skeletor kiss for the sake of reasons. The skips of time and meaningful elements is just awful, to the point of practically writing "diggity buggity now we are together after a shitload of time, so fuck you and watch the shit flying at match 3 into the fan". I really hope the story gets better after that unholy thing that was the chapter 1 and 2.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Oh ffs the story doesn't give a fuck about first decisions. ...
Ya its forced replay VN a few do it though this one as you point out does it horribly, but it 1 the many reasons I warned people it likely best to skip this VN (sadly) just go to steam in future before you try something and you can get a decent idea.

Reactions: shiromashiro

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well booted up the game, first of all, aspect ratio is wrong, cant see the menu at all, all the way to the right, i did manage to find the options and tried to turn fullscreen on, which kinda crashed the game.
so its a waste of space

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote