4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
spare the bug if you find one, its their first game, a new VN developer team
Its a commercial product, they ask for money they need to deliver something worth money, period. Nobody should give a crap if its one dev, if its their first or fivehundredth game. And i hate folks like you trying to excuse anything like it would be expected... It is not! All of that is irrelevant.
What is expected is, putting out quality work, if you ask for money it's the only thing that counts, nothing more and nothing less. If you can not do it put it out for free and work on your skills until you are at the point of producing something worth money.

I can not even fathom bs like this why is this happening so often these days? How in the hell do you think the customers paying for this shit earn their money?! Its not like it flew out of the sky. I need to be an asshole now and i'm really not sorry about it. Just do not say anything if you are not involved with the dev at all, ok? This damage control bs you are engaging in right now is why we even are at the point where devs shove out unfinished, buggy or machine translated products, lie on kickstarter, overpromise in crowdfounding, (to a lesser extent take years fullfilling goals) and do not even feel remorse for any shady bullshit at all more often than not. There are allways the suckers making excuses like they are on the devs or publishers payroll. You should use your head and think about other paying customers first and maybe way down the line try to think about it form the devs perspective. But never the other way around.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
Sorry for the spoilers. I guess I got a bad end in this game but I wasn't expecting Moe to go yandere and kill Hiro and herself at the end of the story. I only played for this one ending and decided to drop this VN. I just don't see myself continuing with this one.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Any happy, good endings here?
I have tried 3 times already and always I have bad ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so if anyone have any walkthrough for others endings (I read on steam that is probably 2 good and 2 bad endings) then I would ask you to share.

Last edited:

hackrabbits

Nov 6, 2018
For those of you having this error, pick the first choice. The third choice is not important.

Also, during hotsprings with Moe:
Pick up call from Reika -> Chase after Reika will lead to GOOD END for Reika
Don't pick up call from Reika and pick up Moe -> Meet Moe will lead to GOOD END for Moe

For the two bad endings:
Pick up call from Reika -> Meet with Moe for BAD END 1
Don't pick up call from Reika and pick up Moe -> Chase after Reika for BAD END 2.

Keep in mind the GOOD ENDs only unlock after the first playthrough.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
good ends only unluck after the first playthrough?
tbh that are the type of vns i cant stand. read some spoilers looking for some kinda walkthrough and well.. decided to rather drop it

Reactions: nyuuu

Sakurai Meme

May 2, 2020
Hello There Guys .. As many ppls says requesting for walkthrough .. here .. Seiya-saga site will help you

Reactions: nyuuu

o0GMX0o

Mar 3, 2020
I just finished this game right now, I don't know what's wrong with it, either it's a bug or something but in my 2 playthroughs I never got the last 2 choices and always end up with Moe's bad ending, weird.
I guess I will watch the endings on youtube.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote