RPGM Completed White Witch Soul - A Resentful Sexual Harassment RPG [v1.0.2] [Shiganai Atelier]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
It's a pretty fun little game. Took me 30 mins to beat and damn those circle timings can be hard at first.. anyways it's just a little time waster if you don't have anything to do.

Reactions: Boooookcase

Asphalt891

Jun 19, 2018
Aight, I'll be that casual gamer. I was hoping there was gonna be some storyline to add to this already new gui of a combat system :eyes:
But I'm not gonna complain about anything else, this shit looks kind'a dope either way.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How does ANYONE call this game good.. A game with fucking timing to hit.. This game sucks if you are not someone with good hand eye coordination. I deleted before even getting through first battle. This is no RPG game it's nothing but a fucking rhythm game as you have to press right on the circle.. Garbage! If your going to post a Rythm game call it what it is because it is a Rhythm game.

Last edited:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
that's the release date of the update...

April 24, 2021 Bug fixes Content addition Partially deleted
Ver1.1.0 update
-Fixed some UI.
-Added some functions.
-Correction of typographical errors.
-Reduced capacity.

Mar 19, 2018
honestly i really liked this, much more than i thought i would.

gameplay was definitely very simple, and the game was giga-short (my save file is like 30 minutes), but the art was nice and cute, and it felt very "to the point".

unfortunately this is currently the only game released by this DLSite circle, it seems, but i'm gonna be watching their career with great interest

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
How does ANYONE call this game good.. A game with fucking timing to hit.. This game sucks if you are not someone with good hand eye coordination. I deleted before even getting through first battle. This is no RPG game it's nothing but a fucking rhythm game as you have to press right on the circle.. Garbage! If your going to post a Rythm game call it what it is because it is a Rhythm game.
Relax grandpa, though I do agree that this game isn't complete without a sniff of NTR.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
For a game that was made with RPGM it is really well done, it almost doesn't even feel like a RPGM game.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
An engine does not define what type of game you can make with it, at most the restrictions. Just because the engine is called "RPG Maker" does not mean that every game that was made with it has to be an RPG. And why should the type of the game be included in its title? Do you see every single RPG game having "RPG" included in their title? Shooters, RTS, Puzzle? No, because a title should be more unique than that.

I am for one baffled how well made the game is despite the usual limitations RPGM has, or maybe most devs just don't bother with fancying up the interface and other elements, because this game almost makes it feels like RPGM wasn't even involved.

Reactions: lalalandland11
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes