RPGM Completed White Witch Soul - A Resentful Sexual Harassment RPG [v1.0.2] [Shiganai Atelier]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
The game is linear, don't worry about the choices in the beginning because they're just there for flavor.

Good fun little h game, simple fun story and a game mechanic with a little challenge. Art happens to be full of character and hot too. Great example of quality over quantity, they focused on a fun short game and with decent cg's as a reward.

Hope this group makes more, there's some talent there and it wouldn't take much more to really make a high tier product. Work on another mechanic or two to mix things up, expand the roster of women and possibly put some inbetween frames to the scenes to make them legit animations. They could use this game as a demo of sorts and really flesh out a proper fantasy RPG world from this.

Reactions: Jameyboi

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, despite how short it was, I couldn't really find anything about the game that I didn't enjoy. I'd leave a positive review but I don't really see the point in doing so, as they're a Japanese developer who will never see said review, so it just doesn't matter. I too hope they produce more games in the future, especially larger games, if they can keep this amount of quality up throughout one. I actually quite like the combat too, as it has more interaction than most other generic h-rpgs you see lying around. It is slightly rng focused, with only one of three actions predicted, but doesn't punish you hard enough to make that a bad mechanic, especially if the AI can be predicted to any degree, which, given the length of the game, I can't be sure of. But, handled well, perhaps with a bit more difficulty, I'd really love to see more of this style of combat in other games, like those rpgs I mentioned earlier, to spice things up a bit. It feels like it can provide some challenge, or at least some more interactivity, without becoming tedious. I'd actually love to see it expanded, fleshed out into more of an actual dedicated combat system and the like, so I'm very much looking forward to whatever this circle decides to work on next.

I can imagine this system developed into an actual combat style, with multiple offensive and defense skills and the like, each with their own patterns that become easier to use once you begin memorizing them. It also adds another factor to considering what skills you'd want for a build, if there's such a mechanic, as you'd take pattern difficulty into account as well. With the knockdown mechanic, they could add in timed events that allow for special skills and the like if you catch them, perhaps even with more skills or effects available if you catch them well enough. This game feels really nice to play, so I hope they use this combat formula in the future, especially if it's expanded upon if and when they get more ambitious.

Last edited:

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Help please! When I open the game I only got a black screen with "uncaught range error: failed to execute 'createimagedata' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2D': out of memory at imagedata creation" written on it. How to fix this?

Reactions: Nanao6924

Bargeld

Nov 9, 2019
PROTIP: On attacking, hit Z when the circle slows down the most, in the middle of the purple ring.
On the knockdown followup combo... well, you'll get the hang of it.

Reactions: sakuzuda

Whoisho

May 25, 2020
How does ANYONE call this game good.. A game with fucking timing to hit.. This game sucks if you are not someone with good hand eye coordination. I deleted before even getting through first battle. This is no RPG game it's nothing but a fucking rhythm game as you have to press right on the circle.. Garbage! If your going to post a Rythm game call it what it is because it is a Rhythm game.
Bruh you are literally playing games for free and still complaining. You just cant tell people to make something that perfectly match your fking desire. If you are good why dont you make a fking game for yourself? If you dont like a game because it not interests you, just pass it and go find another game to play. It just that simple, or could it be your brain's function broken?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Pretty great but a little too intense to fap and play at the same time, I think it would have been better to not have any reflex games and have it all be strategy, that way you can have the time to enjoy the sexy stuff and win.

But otherwise amazing, nice art, smooth gameplay. No real complaints and quite a fun idea too!

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
i dont know if anyone else has this problem but the fact the circle slows down when it gets to the purple zone just fucks with me and i miss the hit window 80% of the time because of it

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Just from screenshots kinda looks like a jsk game to me
It's similar style, attack/harass the girl and retry until you win. JSK's games are more grueling than this one, though. Your stats are also tied to scenes (harassment/sex) rather than upgrading them via points earned.

Reactions: 6rMrL9vDzH

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
How does ANYONE call this game good.. A game with fucking timing to hit.. This game sucks if you are not someone with good hand eye coordination. I deleted before even getting through first battle. This is no RPG game it's nothing but a fucking rhythm game as you have to press right on the circle.. Garbage! If your going to post a Rythm game call it what it is because it is a Rhythm game.
It's not only normal attack and the attacks when she falls back require that and it's super easy to get excellent on every hit, just press the button after the circle hits in midle circle. Even if you always miss you still do a lot of damage anyway, getting good and excelent hits just makes the battle faster.

haverino

Apr 28, 2020
This game is fucking great. The only things I could ask for to make it better are the obvious uncensoring and animated scenes. Good, short game. Felt rewarding and the CGs were great. I hope this circle/developer goes on to make a lot more.

Neptrone

Dec 24, 2017
at least give polite criticism not confrontational tone like that.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, this is just another "team up with X to rape X" kind of game?
And in the end you even rape the one you teamed up, right?

Well, the art is nice.
Though I am kinda tired of all these rape focused games.
It's really hard to find a RPGM game that's not about it.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes