RPGM Completed White Witch Soul - A Resentful Sexual Harassment RPG [v1.0.2] [Shiganai Atelier]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
IU keepo getting the message "failed to load: audio/se/snes-rpg 02-02(Attack-boomering).ogg" while plaaying

Apr 7, 2019
How does ANYONE call this game good.. A game with fucking timing to hit.. This game sucks if you are not someone with good hand eye coordination. I deleted before even getting through first battle. This is no RPG game it's nothing but a fucking rhythm game as you have to press right on the circle.. Garbage! If your going to post a Rythm game call it what it is because it is a Rhythm game.
have you played any rpg with action commands before? it's actually a pretty common mechanic. paper mario, mario and luigi, undertale, and many others have them. on this site there's a few. like girl in the red slave collar.

LeAuncier

Dec 4, 2020
This game was pretty damned great. Definitely looking forward to any future works from this developer. Usually don't like games that don't have animations; or are too 'gameplay' focused. This game's combat, however, was actually quite fun, with pretty good lite h-scenes peppered into battle commands. Hopefully, this dev will release a sequel - spiritual, or direct - that has more 'bosses', battle customizations, increased battle components, more alternate images for repeat actions, and most importantly, animations. I have never purchased one of these titles; nor have I played one to completion - granted, this game is pretty quick to beat - but this game is precisely what I want from h-games. If anyone has game recommendations akin to what this game offers, I would love some links so I could give them a go.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
I think I reached all of the content. I made to the part where you get shackled by the goblins and tried every choice even waited hours just to be presented with the same choices. Will wait for updates. Seems like it might be good.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
"uncaught rangeerror: failed to execute 'createimagedata' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2D': out of memory at imagedata creation" uugh something bad

Reactions: rapazsafadin05

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
Beggars cannot be choosers my dude. It's okay to make suggestions but to call a game you downloaded for FREE garbage is just uncalled for.
uhhh no... that good sir, is what we call having realistic expectations. you hiding your self entitlement behind pretty words is petty and shallow. All kinds of scam games for mobile out there that claim to be "free" then rope you into spending thousands of usd to play normally. Do folks lose the right to call those garbage then because they are labeled free? didn't think so =/

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes