2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
It's kind of hilarious when something this blantantly anti-white appears and you still somehow say black people are most affected.
I didn't say that, obviously it's racism.
paradoxically, however, this internet phenomenon is linked to racial stereotypes against black men.

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and Toushiro

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
I like Annie's route.

I have to think, if you're using sims 4 mods, why not use the higher quality ones? There are definitely better animations around.

dexter069

Mar 18, 2019
agreed but it looks like only wickedhims was used, rest looks pretty vanilla to me no shaders reflections low res in game cc. he should try daz

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wilwock

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Whiteboi-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
The same unoptimized BS.​

Reactions: uranos

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Be massive 8 ft tall Black Demigod with a 20' penis
Come across a whiteboi with his white gurl
Feel sorry for the whiteboi
Fucc the whiteboi instead

Sissydusty

Jul 27, 2023
I like Annie's route.

I have to think, if you're using sims 4 mods, why not use the higher quality ones? There are definitely better animations around.
Hi, I just recently started playing Sims 4 , I downloaded the wicked whims mod and a few others but there's so many. Do you have any suggestions for good mods to try out?

SuperiorWhite

Apr 6, 2024
Reactions: TheGator94

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Rofl, hi whitebois?
You must be a blackboi whose wife left him for a white man and now you try to compensate it with this game :D
The developer is obviously a whiteboi himself, anon. Does the game hit too close to home, or why are you getting so upset?

Edit: Ok nvm after checking your name and post history, yes, it definetly hits too close to home

• Haha
Reactions: qwoppe and Llawless

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Hi, I just recently started playing Sims 4 , I downloaded the wicked whims mod and a few others but there's so many. Do you have any suggestions for good mods to try out?
Not really, I only know there are much better animations for Whicked Whims than the default ones. You can find them on the whicked whims website.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes