Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Whiteboi [v1.3] [Untranseunte] - Compressed

Win/Linux [227 MB]
- - - -

Mac [193 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I don't like the BBC and the cuckshow But I like to see how they treat a skinny white girl hard even more so when they are stvpid and naïve

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Just checked out the new update and gotta say, like the direction the game course-corrected to. Yea, the beginning was... rough. But after that it gets pretty chill. So recommend those who enjoy the genre to hold their nose till they get past the pool scenes and then things seem to calm down, and you stop wanting to slap the MC.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Always wonder if these games are made by fag white guys or a black loser with an ego problem lol
Historically speaking this genre is created by the dominant society being afraid of an influx of people from other cultures, assigning them inhuman fetishized characteristics while crying 'they're coming for your women'. Some of the early examples being Dracula, where a brit was terrified easter-european 'monsters' were coming to seduce proper british women, or earlier by brits afraid of all the 'overly-bathed' norse-man that british women seemed to prefer for some weird reason. Its kinda at the core of the NTR kink really - usually whoever is used to feeling in charge feeling threatened and discovering the brain-chems are getting crossed into arousal. Sometimes (from a D/s standpoint) its just someone who has to constantly handle responsibility, image, etc and when they get home they want all that taken away so they can just relax into experiences 'happening to them'.

Also for those complaining about this being anti-white, 90% of the games here with an alpha male harem-whatever are with the lead being a middle-aged white dude. Unless they're from Japan at which points its a japanese dude. Its just not called out because its so common there is no point to it. There's plenty of content. And I don't personally know a single black dude who actually enjoys this genre, anymore then I know a single asian woman who enjoys the asian fetish. There are some out there, I'm sure, just not in any of my circles, most just get incredibly annoyed by it. Key & Peele even had a little skit about it where they're in a bar dealing with that, its kinda hillarious.

Anyway, now we can stop talking about it and just focus on the games we like, and walk away from those we don't. Yay.

(speaking of, in spite of the name and the initial 1-2 scenes, this game does not actually focus on raceplay, weirdly enough. There are other games where this discussion might work better)

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
Historically speaking this genre is created by the dominant society being afraid of an influx of people from other cultures, assigning them inhuman fetishized characteristics while crying 'they're coming for your women'. Some of the early examples being Dracula, where a brit was terrified easter-european 'monsters' were coming to seduce proper british women, or earlier by brits afraid of all the 'overly-bathed' norse-man that british women seemed to prefer for some weird reason. Its kinda at the core of the NTR kink really - usually whoever is used to feeling in charge feeling threatened and discovering the brain-chems are getting crossed into arousal. Sometimes (from a D/s standpoint) its just someone who has to constantly handle responsibility, image, etc and when they get home they want all that taken away so they can just relax into experiences 'happening to them'.

Also for those complaining about this being anti-white, 90% of the games here with an alpha male harem-whatever are with the lead being a middle-aged white dude. Unless they're from Japan at which points its a japanese dude. Its just not called out because its so common there is no point to it. There's plenty of content. And I don't personally know a single black dude who actually enjoys this genre, anymore then I know a single asian woman who enjoys the asian fetish. There are some out there, I'm sure, just not in any of my circles, most just get incredibly annoyed by it. Key & Peele even had a little skit about it where they're in a bar dealing with that, its kinda hillarious.

Anyway, now we can stop talking about it and just focus on the games we like, and walk away from those we don't. Yay.

(speaking of, in spite of the name and the initial 1-2 scenes, this game does not actually focus on raceplay, weirdly enough. There are other games where this discussion might work better)
1721052700311.png

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018

But the name is a big issue like wut.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
But the name is a big issue like wut.
Yea... guessing from the name and first scene the game had a different initial thought as to where it should go, and then it took on a life of its own. Always funny when characters in your story read your script and then go 'nope, we're not doing that, here's what I wanna do' ><

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Good stuff, thanks! One question: is there a way to stay on the Annie route? I only see this option which seems to break things off.
screenshot0001.png

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Remember when in Jobeo days we had gay, pegging, futa and all that sort of stuff ?

reyty

Oct 29, 2018
Whiteboi [v1.3] [Untranseunte] - Compressed

Win/Linux [227 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [193 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could you make the new compressed version, please?

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes