3.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Dorayn

May 20, 2018
It's kind of hilarious when something this blantantly anti-white appears and you still somehow say black people are most affected.
It's hilarious how you are part of the group who created these taboos, kinks and stereotypes about black people and now complain how this is anti white. The ability to not being able to mentally engage with anything more complicated than a cornflakes jingle continues to amaze me. Anyone who felt the need to like and support your statement should feel talked to, too.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
It's hilarious how you are part of the group who created these taboos, kinks and stereotypes about black people and now complain how this is anti white. The ability to not being able to mentally engage with anything more complicated than a cornflakes jingle continues to amaze me. Anyone who felt the need to like and support your statement should feel talked to, too.
dancing-make.gif Some of the stereotypes write themselves homie. I for one am glad we have brothers around to take our shehemoths off our hands.
Keep up the good work!(y)

Rodorinho

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find or have the game characters in my The Sims 4? I wanted to add them to my meme-only world

Jan 18, 2018
Whiteboi [v1.3] [Untranseunte] - Compressed

Win/Linux [227 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [193 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Bob, make a new compressed version. Thank you!

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
Ok so... there was a dude. Yes, it was a dude, 100% sure. That played sims 4 with mods.... after making his own household of 3 with 2 redheads and a black dude he was like "Dude, fuck, i want my girl getting banged by a black dude" - So it all began.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Whiteboi-1.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Whiteboi [v1.4] [Untranseunte]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: -

------------------------------------------------------------

PNG images with better quality

-

PC = Windows and Linux

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This game is so pathetic lol

We all already know* that it's it's a primarily NTR narrative that focuses on the MCs inadequacies and how inferior he is when he's compared to the other male characters, you don't need to keep pointing these things out.

(*at least I'm guessing that's what it is based on everyone's comments lol)

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
To make the game accessible to everyone, I've added ARM device compatibility to the PC version.
Whiteboi v1.4 compressed for Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, JoiPlay...

For users of touch-screen devices:
  • Added keyboard/mouse shortcut definitions.
  • Added "Quit" button.
  • Addition of a real "Quick Menu" that is not limited to 4 buttons. (Except for small screens, <6'')
________________________________________________________________​

Android:
  • Install .
  • Unpack the game in the folder of your choice.
  • Add the game to JoiPlay. (If your file explorer supports it, open "Whiteboi.exe" or "Whiteboi.sh" with JoiPlay. Otherwise, in JoiPlay, press "+" in the top right-hand corner and select "Add Game".)
Mac:
  • Use the compressed version of Giqui.

Last edited:

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Well. A lot of it is just mainstream media that long promoted an image of a black man as a "noble savage" with rap culture and such

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Ever since the mods banned jobeo for the baby scene its been downhill.
Judging by some of the comments Jobeo should have been payed by zog. Yet they couldn't ever pressure the mods not to remove his stuff

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It's hilarious how you are part of the group who created these taboos, kinks and stereotypes about black people
Someone simply being a certain race doesn't make them a part of any group. People of a certain race are not some kind of hivemind that are all the same, share the same ideas or are responsible for each other somehow simply by the virtue of existing.

• Haha
Reactions: Mist.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
How is the protag a whiteboi? He's clearly Japanese. Probably shouldn't use Honey Select if you want non-Japanese characters in your game because it can't do anything but.

Milovana

Feb 26, 2024

Whiteboi [v1.4] [Untranseunte]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

PC = Windows and Linux

I appreciate you doing this, but to me it looks like the quality is set too low. It leaves very visible artifacts. Quality of 80-90 percent webp would still make this game way smaller but leave the visuals much better. At least for the images.

Dorayn

May 20, 2018
Someone simply being a certain race doesn't make them a part of any group. People of a certain race are not some kind of hivemind that are all the same, share the same ideas or are responsible for each other somehow simply by the virtue of existing.
His opinion is "that's anti white" while it's a stereotype created by white racists. Can you see the connection despite him probably being white? It's not about his skin colour, but his opinion. Maybe you should not fap for a while so your brain can actualy get some thoughts processed.

Well. A lot of it is just mainstream media that long promoted an image of a black man as a "noble savage" with rap culture and such
That's another corner of white people generating racist stereotypes. As if multiple train of thoughts can be active at the same time/ can change during centuries of racist motivated slavery/ can leave artifacts until today for people to be confused by.

Sure. Because white people don't engage with obese women. We only like them fit or plum in the right spaces. A look onto obesety charts will just disarm that in a second, but we can't have stereotypes contested by actual information. Let's just see the stereotype be proven if it fits the narrative and ignore all other data.

I know, this isn't the site for debates, but guys.. haven't seen any sign to turn your brain into flight mode.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes