WW786

Sep 26, 2017
Whoever translated this and added "lolololol" at random parts throughout, know that I hate you.

I've gone through and replaced every stupid instance of "lol" "lolol" "lololol" and "lololololol" with "..." "....." "......." "..........." instead.

No promises on it not breaking something, or ruining word wrapping somewhere.

Extract in "Whore Knight Frau\www\data" and overwrite all.

If you don't feel like downloading a random file, then open up notepad++. Hit ctrl+f, then click on the "Find in files" tab, search for lol. Replace as needed. Watch out for the two instances of "lolling" in Map044 and Map076, you shouldn't replace those as they're actual words being used.

Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
edit: The game is in English, I checked the files to see if they were really poorly edited and I saw that there are some things. Someone uploaded their files and says they don't know if they work or not, which is strange because if you don't delete the code it doesn't do anything, you just have to delete the texts that say lol and that's it. I don't know how to publish files otherwise I would, I trust that the other user who knows edited them well, use those or play with them lol I don't think they are that bad. It's lol and it's already 3 letters.

Last edited:

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
I like how her titles are whore, knight, and woman.

The title is like naming someone "greedy construction worker señor."
Her name just makes it even better.

Frau = woman in german
Yungel: eerily close to the german word "Junge", meaning young

They basically just called their protag "Young Woman" but in German :D

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
Can see how many scenes there are in the full gallery unlock preview Pic. Looks pretty lackluster

WW786

Sep 26, 2017
edit: The game is in English, I checked the files to see if they were really poorly edited and I saw that there are some things. Someone uploaded their files and says they don't know if they work or not, which is strange because if you don't delete the code it doesn't do anything, you just have to delete the texts that say lol and that's it. I don't know how to publish files otherwise I would, I trust that the other user who knows edited them well, use those or play with them lol I don't think they are that bad. It's lol and it's already 3 letters.

I said I make no promises. And I was uncertain of if it was going to break anything, because I hadn't tested it fully. Now that I have, I can say it's fine. I also provided instructions, so you don't have to download anything at all. The only edits I made, period, were to replace the various instances of "lol", etc. with, "..." As outright removing words, etc, can break wordwrap and spacing, depending on the game and translation.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
boobs are too big, and drawn badly.. and the standing pic of her lower body is strangely drawn..

too bad he draws this female character just like he did the other game.. cuz the concept was good at least

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes