goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Will download it to check the CGs cause the girl looks kinda cute but the idea of a patreon decensor is hopefully D.O.A.

Cooldude012345

Aug 20, 2018
How do you actually escape the town, opened the chest in the mansion and burned the documents but what next?
Go to the Commercial District (the area to the right) and up to the left of the Theater. Once there go up again and you should get a cutscene. Go left and another cutscene should play, make sure you have bought the wooden plank from the vendor in the slums, go across and fight the demon. Enter the cave and follow the path through the dungeon. The End.

Reactions: Aode and Troqu

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
Since a reviewer mentioned the state of her vagina not changing on sex status screen, no matter how much cum you pour in her.
I viewed all the assets, there are no other states for her insides, those sex stats are meaningless.
As the one who TLed this, I can say for sure, that this game promises a lot but under-delivers in every aspect. Only art is good, but that also is scarce compared to the price on dlsite.

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
I don't think I have ever left a game entirely based on the sound design before, but the sound they use for the sex scenes, might be the most vile thing I have heard in some time. It makes me physically uncomfortable. Please god bring back the jello abuse noises...

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Since a reviewer mentioned the state of her vagina not changing on sex status screen, no matter how much cum you pour in her.
I viewed all the assets, there are no other states for her insides, those sex stats are meaningless.
As the one who TLed this, I can say for sure, that this game promises a lot but under-delivers in every aspect. Only art is good, but that also is scarce compared to the price on dlsite.
Thanks for your info. Not even pregnancy? What a letdown.

Reactions: JustXuX
Jul 23, 2018
There is a Decensor Patch available on my Discord,

thats a wee bit toxic hostage taking of a patch?

when i see text like these, it's feels toxic in one way.

this is nearly the same wibe as Epic Store hostility to gamers.

This is just my opinion
Fully agree. Doesn't matter how good a game could be. I see that and go "that's not someone I want to support. Its the start of a slippery slope." Hopefully the dev rethinks that.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Fully agree. Doesn't matter how good a game could be. I see that and go "that's not someone I want to support. Its the start of a slippery slope." Hopefully the dev rethinks that.
It is a very reasonable ask more so if in case they they did it themselves. Long as they aint asking much for it.

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
its veryy hard to find the objective, is there is a map or a walkthrough ?? --- for example I have request from Wakinal to became Wakinal Fabb material ............ I dont know where is Wakinal ??? there is no map to find out .. I looked everywhere.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
You just gotta look at the names of the mansions as you walk into them. There aren't that many.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
How do you get the documents? Rn I'm stuck there
Go to the castle basement and talk to the guy there about the missing key, then find the key in the other room near him. Buy a ladder from the item store. There's a warehouse on the right side of the main distric that you can leave through the back of to get to the sewers. Go all the way through the sewers and you will get the option to setup your ladder and go into the castle at night. Go to the lords room and steal the document.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes