Mod QSP Abandoned Whore Life [v0.372] for Girl Life [Last update: 13.05.2021]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
I haven't had this issue.Are you certain it's related to the mod at all? Do you have a crash error code/path?
I don't know, nothing is shown, the game crashes and exit itself and I go back to windows.

Could you upload a save please.
I am attaching a save. In this save I am in the parent's appartment. If I leave the apartment it's fine, but after a few hours (generally after 2:00pm, I cannot go back anymore at home and game crashes. Same in St petersburg. 14:00 seems to be the dead line :) Really strange.
The game has always been extremely stable in the past, never had any issues, with or without the mod, so I don't know why it is happening.

Reactions: julzor

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I don't know, nothing is shown, the game crashes and exit itself and I go back to windows.

I am attaching a save. In this save I am in the parent's appartment. If I leave the apartment it's fine, but after a few hours (generally after 2:00pm, I cannot go back anymore at home and game crashes. Same in St petersburg. 14:00 seems to be the dead line :) Really strange.
The game has always been extremely stable in the past, never had any issues, with or without the mod, so I don't know why it is happening.

Just tested it myself. No issues at all. As soon as I went home, I got picked up by the mobster's sister, taken to her house, punished, back home, apartment is fine. The only thing I can think of is you either have an incorrect or altered mod version, or a mod where events are meeting and just happen to conflict.... I'll try it a few more times, but I'm not experiencing your issue at all.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
There was a problem that caused the crash in the apartment, but I fixed that in one of the bug fix release ... could be an outdated mod version

Oct 29, 2019
I wanted to give an update on the game I'm creating........
That sounds great, while disappointed about the lack of images, text based can be just as good sometimes better, instead of having a picture show me what my character looks like I get my own image in my head. This also allows more freedom for sex scenes and the like. Your descriptiveness and thoroughness will shine through on this game and I look forward to it. While I admit I was hoping for full game continuing or making the Whore Life story the main story line. I knew this was way down the list of possibilities. That being said I would still like to offer my services as a scene writer for both Whore Life and ... errr the D20 game.... (does it have a working title yet??) If you feel you need the help. I Tend to use Apache Open Office for my text docs. I also hope that while they maybe much more sporadic that we will still see more updates to this Mod.

Good luck, looking forward to the game even if it is not "in line with most games here" what it lacts in images. It will more than make up for in quality of writing and gameplay. Not to mention without the images the games file will be ALOT smaller lol.

Reactions: Ashkun

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
That sounds great, while disappointed about the lack of images, text based can be just as good sometimes better, instead of having a picture show me what my character looks like I get my own image in my head. This also allows more freedom for sex scenes and the like. Your descriptiveness and thoroughness will shine through on this game and I look forward to it. While I admit I was hoping for full game continuing or making the Whore Life story the main story line. I knew this was way down the list of possibilities. That being said I would still like to offer my services as a scene writer for both Whore Life and ... errr the D20 game.... (does it have a working title yet??) If you feel you need the help. I Tend to use Apache Open Office for my text docs. I also hope that while they maybe much more sporadic that we will still see more updates to this Mod.

Good luck, looking forward to the game even if it is not "in line with most games here" what it lacts in images. It will more than make up for in quality of writing and gameplay. Not to mention without the images the games file will be ALOT smaller lol.
Thanks for the offer, I keep that in mind. It would be best to wait until the first version is released to see if you like it. And the working title on my pc is Pathfinder: Slutmaker :D .. but that's more a joke than a real title.

There will be a few images. You will be able to choose a portrait for your main character. There a six different portraits to choose from. I'll maybe add more later. I'll try to add images for areas, companions and npcs. The problem is lack of vids/images for sex scenes for such a setting. I would add some if I could ;)

Reactions: Ashkun

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
Just tested it myself. No issues at all. As soon as I went home, I got picked up by the mobster's sister, taken to her house, punished, back home, apartment is fine. The only thing I can think of is you either have an incorrect or altered mod version, or a mod where events are meeting and just happen to conflict.... I'll try it a few more times, but I'm not experiencing your issue at all.
Strange. I am using the Girl life 0.8.1.3 version and also the last version of the mod 0.37.
I am not using any other mod except this one. I tried to reinstall everything, didn't change the outcome so I guess I don(t know what to do. I played for a long time already and I don't want to restart the game so I'm confused.

Could you please share a save (using my own that I uploaded above) just after you met the mobster's sister in the apartment, at the beginning of the dialogue? I'd like to see if I can load this save and salvage the situation. SO you would basically be entering the apartment and starting the dialogue for me.

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Strange. I am using the Girl life 0.8.1.3 version and also the last version of the mod 0.37.
I am not using any other mod except this one. I tried to reinstall everything, didn't change the outcome so I guess I don(t know what to do. I played for a long time already and I don't want to restart the game so I'm confused.

Could you please share a save (using my own that I uploaded above) just after you met the mobster's sister in the apartment, at the beginning of the dialogue? I'd like to see if I can load this save and salvage the situation. SO you would basically be entering the apartment and starting the dialogue for me.
Version 0.3702: (Savegames made in 0.3 - 0.37 are compatible)

[fixed]
- qsp player crash when Irina picks you up while you're expelled from school <--- thats probably your bug.

You should update to 0.3702 if you still use 0.37

Reactions: elkal18

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
Version 0.3702: (Savegames made in 0.3 - 0.37 are compatible)

[fixed]
- qsp player crash when Irina picks you up while you're expelled from school <--- thats probably your bug.

You should update to 0.3702 if you still use 0.37
I downloaded again the qsp from mega and it now works, I don't know how I managed to not use the new one.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: jonwich and julzor

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks and congrats for a great mod!

Now, question time: At what prostitution reputation, mother throws Sveta out?

(ok, I might have updated the mod, but played games that I had started with earlier ones like 0.352, I'm not sure. So I have started a new game also.)

And, Does the v 0.3702, still reads 0.37 at the mod info screen in the game?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
Thanks and congrats for a great mod!

Now, question time: At what prostitution reputation, mother throws Sveta out?

(ok, I might have updated the mod, but played games that I had started with earlier ones like 0.352, I'm not sure. So I have started a new game also.)

And, Does the v 0.3702, still reads 0.37 at the mod info screen in the game?
Every time you sleep with a client in pavlovsk there's a check if your mother discovers what you're doing. The chance that she discovers it goes up with the number of clients you had and your prostitution fame. You will just have to continue working in pavlovsk and it will happen.

Yeah 0.3702 reads as 0.37. The version number get's displayed in a strange way when I change it to 0.3702.

Reactions: eXtasin

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
Every time you sleep with a client in pavlovsk there's a check if your mother discovers what you're doing. The chance that she discovers it goes up with the number of clients you had and your prostitution fame. You will just have to continue working in pavlovsk and it will happen.

Yeah 0.3702 reads as 0.37. The version number get's displayed in a strange way when I change it to 0.3702.
OK, thanks.
Btw, one check I did at those previous games, was to watch the wl_mother['knows'] var in the debug window, and it was 1 (prost fame like 1500).... Set it to 0, then next day it was 1 again. Relation with mother would stay around 40, although Sveta did all possible shit to destroy it. coming late, cum on face etc lol... I don't know if that was what happened before your bug fix. (I guess it could also be because of other mods that I had tried in the meantime, but removed and went on with wlife only)

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
OK, thanks.
Btw, one check I did at those previous games, was to watch the wl_mother['knows'] var in the debug window, and it was 1 (prost fame like 1500).... Set it to 0, then next day it was 1 again. Relation with mother would stay around 40, although Sveta did all possible shit to destroy it. coming late, cum on face etc lol... I don't know if that was what happened before your bug fix. (I guess it could also be because of other mods that I had tried in the meantime, but removed and went on with wlife only)
That the relationship stays at 40 has nothing to do with the mod.

Reactions: eXtasin

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
That the relationship stays at 40 has nothing to do with the mod.
ok, I just mentioned various things around. I didn't notice in previous plays without any mod, now I noticed that this relationship started being around 40, after Sveta told mother that she saw her with the boss and will keep the secret lol, chicken mom!

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
I finally got to the point, where mom kicks sveta out, but she was still able to enter the apartment, and talk to mom normalyo_O

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
IIRC Sasha is the drug dealer. If so he can usually be found after sunset in pavlovsk park.

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
12 Sept, var wl_mother['knows'] turns to 1
6 Feb, prost fame in Pavlovsk is 2096, and slut 1865....
Still mother hasn't thrown me out of the house. That's one extremely tolerant mother lol... or deaf and blind
Or something is wrong?

julzor

Modder
Nov 3, 2018
12 Sept, var wl_mother['knows'] turns to 1
6 Feb, prost fame in Pavlovsk is 2096, and slut 1865....
Still mother hasn't thrown me out of the house. That's one extremely tolerant mother lol... or deaf and blind
Or something is wrong?
are you using other mods?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes