Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
they are link to all chapter on another website ( dont know if i can say the name of this website ) but it use keep2share website (or name like this), problem with this site is the download is very low speed 200-400kb/s , but the link are still alive.
i can send link if someone want it.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
downloaded chapter1 ep 1+1remake+2+3+4+5. download took a Long time. ep1 had 1 error and i had to restart it. when i unpacked (7-zip) them, all had Errors besides ep 4+5. ep4+5 are working (was able to start the game). i downloaded the other ep TWICE. tried to zip them, always got 2 Errors and was not able to sart the game.

tldr: chapter 1 ep 4+5 work. the other chapter 1 episodes dl work but unzipping them will give you an error.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Working on it now. Going to be a bit before they are all done downloading.

Gotta love slow file hosts.

Reactions: verzauberung

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I will be making a new thread with Chapter 1 Episode 1-5, Chapter 2 Episode 1-3, AAVS and BiB. This will most likely happen after New Years due to everyone and their mother being home. So my bandwidth is much slower than it normally is.

Reactions: verzauberung

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I will be making a new thread with Chapter 1 Episode 1-5, Chapter 2 Episode 1-3, AAVS and BiB. This will most likely happen after New Years due to everyone and their mother being home. So my bandwidth is much slower than it normally is.
Why ??? Is there a reason the thread is being replaced??? Why not just add more mirrors.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
can anyone even download these from that hubic site i get about 2 hours of download time needed per episode is there a better mirror?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Why ??? Is there a reason the thread is being replaced??? Why not just add more mirrors.
Does this thread cover all the versions or just Chapter 1 and 2? I was thinking of just consolidating it into one dump of all the games.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Does this thread cover all the versions or just Chapter 1 and 2? I was thinking of just consolidating it into one dump of all the games.
Chapter 1 & 2 prologue & Epilogue for The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza but that is the whole thing!!! Complete story.
The others are a different story altogether. So don't see how you can combine them all into 1 thread as there different!!!

Release orders are as following for the Daemia adventure (Not related to Tails of Azeroth or the others):
Chapter 1 Episode 1
Chapter 1 Episode 2
Chapter 1 Episode 3
Chapter 1 Episode 4
Chapter 1 Episode 5

Chapter 2 Episode 1
Chapter 1 Episode 1 Remake (Switch to UE4)
Chapter 2 Episode 2 Prologue
Chapter 2 Episode 2
Chapter 2 Episode 3
Chapter 2 Epilogue

Which is what is here!!!! just needs mirrors

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
God. I remember these. I liked the story a lot but didn't much care for the futa stuff. Still, there was a certain point where they just blurred out at the main menu and just could not play on. I hope that is fixed but I guess I will have to see.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Sry about links hopefully after this move my life can settle down. Then i can fix these links permanently

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Reup'd all links in Op. Will look to change them in coming weeks

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Chapter 1 Episode 1
(Original UDK Version)
Attempt 01: Link is Live but an errored Zip (Lighting.TFC) = CRAP!

NOTE:
Gonna try to just extract the installer file and see if that works. Please stand By. Extracted just the Installation folder with EXE and Crack file. Installing from that. Installed Perfectly Game started up.

Chapter 1 Episode 2
(Original UDK Version)
Attempt 01: Link is Live, Zip Extracted to location just fine

NOTE:
Used Installer file to overwrite the files. Game opened perfectly. Going to just extract the installer EXEs and install them with out all the junk.

First Conclusion:
So far, I can see that you are packing up a lot of junk files with the installs. This is making a huge overly cluttered Zip/Rar file. Seems all you really need to have packed up is just the installer EXE and maybe the cracker if it actually needs one. You can save megabytes but just providing the installer EXE. Going to see if you really need the crack.

Chapter 1 Episode 3
(Original UDK Version)
Attempt 01: Just extracting the Installer EXE and not the whole folder with crack. Installed Perfectly fine. Ran just fine with out crack.

NOTE: Seems all we really need is just the EXE installer. moving on.

Chapter 1 Episode 4
(Original UDK Version)
Attempt 01: Extracted just EXE. Installed Perfectly. Still no need to crack. Game Started Perfectly.

NOTE:
Are you starting to see the pattern?

Second Conclusion:
Seems that first conclusion is correct. Why are you uploading all that junk? You don't even have to zip up the EXE, it contains all the files and is compressed already. Maybe you should just upload to Mega as either Single EXEs or Zipped All the EXEs by chapters. Example Chapter 1 (Five EXE installers + Remake Installer)

Chapter 1 Episode 5
(Original UDK Version)
Attempt 01: EXE Extracted, Installed, Played. All perfectly

NOTE: Yeah, I'm seeing the patter here. When you make the mirror or reupload. just provide the EXE installers. Maybe even Bundle them in a single zip and upload to mega.

Chapter 1 Episode 1
(Remake Unreal Engine 4 Version)
Attempt 01: A bit different this time. Like Blue is Better, Lewd Red Riding Hoof, and Archmage Alori. It's a Direct Extract to desired location. No need for installs. Kinda wish Auril kept on making the installer EXEversions of these but beggars and choosers an all...

NOTE: This game worked perfectly after adjusting the setting provided. The setting are all super low so the textures and lighting looked like crap. 1-5 + Remake all have no graphical issues seen later on in the Whorecraft Series.

Final Conclusion:
You are giving way more junk than is needed. Please just skip a the junk files and just provide the installer on a site like Mega or Nopy. Even a google drive version would be nice. bundling them all as one would likely be a massive file. A Mega Torrent with instructions on how to correct some issue seen later in the series would be helpful.

now I'm gonna download Chapter 2 files and start working on those, but with out the notes. I'm all just gonna delete all the zips with the junk files to save space. After all its just junk.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Chapter 1 Episode 1
(Original UDK Version)

NOTE:
Gonna try to just extract the installer file and see if that works. Please stand By. Extracted just the Installation folder with EXE and Crack file. Installing from that. Installed Perfectly Game started up.

Chapter 1 Episode 2
(Original UDK Version)

NOTE:
Used Installer file to overwrite the files. Game opened perfectly. Going to just extract the installer EXEs and install them with out all the junk.

First Conclusion:
So far, I can see that you are packing up a lot of junk files with the installs. This is making a huge overly cluttered Zip/Rar file. Seems all you really need to have packed up is just the installer EXE and maybe the cracker if it actually needs one. You can save megabytes but just providing the installer EXE. Going to see if you really need the crack.

Chapter 1 Episode 3
(Original UDK Version)
Attempt 01: Just extracting the Installer EXE and not the whole folder with crack. Installed Perfectly fine. Ran just fine with out crack.

Chapter 1 Episode 4
(Original UDK Version)
Attempt 01: Extracted just EXE. Installed Perfectly. Still no need to crack. Game Started Perfectly.

NOTE:

Second Conclusion:
Seems that first conclusion is correct. Why are you uploading all that junk? You don't even have to zip up the EXE, it contains all the files and is compressed already. Maybe you should just upload to Mega as either Single EXEs or Zipped All the EXEs by chapters. Example Chapter 1 (Five EXE installers + Remake Installer)

Chapter 1 Episode 5
(Original UDK Version)

NOTE: Yeah, I'm seeing the patter here. When you make the mirror or reupload. just provide the EXE installers. Maybe even Bundle them in a single zip and upload to mega.

Chapter 1 Episode 1
Attempt 01: A bit different this time. Like Blue is Better, Lewd Red Riding Hoof, and Archmage Alori. It's a Direct Extract to desired location. No need for installs. Kinda wish Auril kept on making the installer EXEversions of these but beggars and choosers an all...

NOTE: This game worked perfectly after adjusting the setting provided. The setting are all super low so the textures and lighting looked like crap. 1-5 + Remake all have no graphical issues seen later on in the Whorecraft Series.

Final Conclusion:
You are giving way more junk than is needed. Please just skip a the junk files and just provide the installer on a site like Mega or Nopy. Even a google drive version would be nice. bundling them all as one would likely be a massive file. A Mega Torrent with instructions on how to correct some issue seen later in the series would be helpful.

now I'm gonna download Chapter 2 files and start working on those, but with out the notes. I'm all just gonna delete all the zips with the junk files to save space. After all its just junk.
Its got nothing to do with me. All i have done is download them then upload havn't added, changed or done anything to the files what so ever. Never have with any of my uploads never will.
BTW dont fill up pages explaining whats wrong i have only uploaded them. If you think you can fix/reduce there size etc etc etc great do it. A mod will then check them for virus/malware as per normal and put them on the OP if there ok. If you can't play and enjoy.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Chapter 1 Episode 1
(Original UDK Version)

NOTE:

Chapter 1 Episode 2
(Original UDK Version)

NOTE:

First Conclusion:

Chapter 1 Episode 3
(Original UDK Version)

Chapter 1 Episode 4
(Original UDK Version)

NOTE:

Second Conclusion:

Chapter 1 Episode 5
(Original UDK Version)

Chapter 1 Episode 1

Final Conclusion:

BTW if you read the Op instruction on the installs. there is nowhere in my instuctions thats says you need a crack.

Chapter 1 instructions:

Instructions: Chapter 1 Episodes 1-5

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Go to Extracted Location Open folder/Binaries/Win32/UDK
3- Click on UDK Start Playing

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Okay then. was just trying to troubleshoot the game files anyways. Noted a lot of junk files making the download much bigger than they had to be. Wasn't trying to step on anyone toes.

Paid ten for two months of access now anyways. Several of Chapter 2 episodes crashed to the report.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes