Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Am i seriously gonna have to dowgrade drivers just to play the last fucking chapter? This is ridiculous, i played through all of this just fine and now i can't see the ending because of this bullshit.

Edit:

Actually never mind i found the stupid driver. Still a retarded problem to have but thanks to Linrstrom for pointing out a possible solution (not yet tested)

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Well, downgrading the drivers does indeed make the game work but at least for me it also makes it look and run like absolute shit. In the end this was all a hassled and a huge waste of time.

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
i downloaded chapter 1 but when i go to play game it does not load is there something i am missing

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It is not the wrong thread, that is the brand new game to the "Chronicles of Alexstrasza" series he had mentioned
I think u are still a little confused still not the 1 u mean this is whorecraft. Will show u. Can find what i showed u here
The Chronicles of Alexstrasza Wiki   FANDOM powered by Wikia.png

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
im in chapter1 ep1 .. why is it russian ? can i change it to english ?
or is the "remake" english?

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i see the remake is english and not soo impressive art...
can i switch the orignal one to english ? by patch or something?

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
anyone know the song from chapter1 ep1 (original) song at at the birthday party? at the biggining where its lyrics says "just tonight the shame is gone"?

KujoTV

Jun 10, 2018
What is the reason for it being in Russian, btw? I don't think I've come across the answer...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What is the reason for it being in Russian, btw? I don't think I've come across the answer...
Will check as soon as got a min. As far as i know its not russian but will check.

As i have been the only 1 to upload it continually here on this thread, and as i got it on a HDD myself, played it, not russian but will check, will d/load the OP link and see.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i counted 3 versions of this game this chapter 1 (which im playing atm)
original
edited
remake
(or maybe im messing up)

this link i found on this forum .. posted way before this thread was created...
& in it was the chapter1 ep1 russian version...
and based on what i see in this wiki...

where u see the "whorecraft" links are removed/unclickable .. guess whorecraft origin's/creator are russian? and art+english add-on was edited? (inlighting me on the subject .. i 99% misunderstood stuff)...
the art and srrounding items such as table and other things .. dont exists in the english link in this forum...
even vid settings are edited .. some features ware removed...
also the sex scenes between the english and russian .. will the english(edited one .. not remake) the fucked subject .. seem like a blowdoll...
i mean not much movment of sexual pain+pleasure reacts when penetrated .. like in the "original"(not edited)...
noticed it when i was watching walkthrough(for the original patched in english) .. while playing the (edited .. not remake .. the one in this thread)
at 9:55

how she move's...
vs what i played(the one in the mega link i just posted up...) .. which she was just stunned and taking it like a no soul in her...
and started to relize .. its on all versions the same .. soulless/less-reaction moves...
also the "remake" have extra scenes & the ones with the same missions have different sex positions...
im in chapter1 ep1 .. why is it russian ? can i change it to english ?
or is the "remake" english?
i see the remake is english and not soo impressive art...
can i switch the orignal one to english ? by patch or something?
First of all if you got your links anywhere for this game, anywhere but in the threads OP. I can't confirm its not russian as i didn't post them. The ones in the OP i can cause i have them played them and uploaded them.If you download any from My threads OP and say they are still in russian will d/load and check myself cause all should be english.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
more tags
lesbian - transformation - bdsm - group sex - cheating - bukkak - prostation - blackmail - parody - furry - footjob...
wanna see how much true tag's can we drop in this gg...
any more tags?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes