Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Uh, I just finished Chapter 1 Remake... I think. Is it supposed to end when you see the valkyrie? After seeing her she disappears then nothing happens and I am standing there. The journal says "I need to find Daemia"?

On the Russian wiki it says it ends after a short dialogue, was that supposed to be it?
Yes, that's the end of Ch1E1. There's a side story for Episode 2 then the story resumes in Episode 3 from Dameia's perspective.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, that's the end of Ch1E1. There's a side story for Episode 2 then the story resumes in Episode 3 from Dameia's perspective.
I see. Game was interesting, but was a real pain in the ass to play through, with this being one of the problems I had. Probably not going to bother playing through the other chapters unless I get bored in the future.

Ches91

May 13, 2018
Anyone knows if there will be a fix for Ch2 ep 3 driver error? I'm not gonna downgrade my drivers just for that chapter

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
is there any way to save progress? im sick of having to play the whole thing over and over when i have to stop

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
is there any way to save progress? im sick of having to play the whole thing over and over when i have to stop
Depends on which one. Some of them do but the save system can have issues (Ch1E5 for example only has one functioning save. All the slots point to the same save and the Ch1E1 remake breaks certain interactions if you use it) Others do not have it and you have to play through in one load.

Jasefi

Jun 11, 2018
ive downloaded all games...but chapter 1 - 4 installs fine, but when i press new game it just starts load then reverts back to load screen. Ch1 Ep5 works fine. Any ideas?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
just wondering. I am playing through the first episode remake. It says Futa protagonist in the tags. When do you get to play as a futa?

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Ch1 Remake? Ep1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ch2 Ep
Area too big,lack of telling player what they need to do next so they don't waste time exploring for no reason.

CH3
based on the previous 2 chapters i decided to pass on this. they need polish and improvement in design.

Reactions: Pharan

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I don't suppose there's a torrent for these, is there? I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to replay these but trying to get around the d/l limits for these sites is usually a pain.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I just checked the Mega links for Chapter 1, Ch2Prologue and Ch2E1 and Nopy links for the rest. All working. Try those.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes