Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
wiki has the walkthroughs for the old games. It is in russian so just use the translator in your browser.
thank you but its put an incomplete ch1 ep1 guide until daermia go from secret door to sylvana house. I am much after that play as joy looking for daermia and find it dead in island after that don't know what to do.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
yup. The original has a small cutscene then gave you control and the remake just did an animated one where you can still move around in. The result is the same. Though I should correct myself. It's the end of the Episode, not Chapter.

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone know the correct order of the games to play from the 1st to the last? Theres Ep 1 to 5 but after that theres Ch 1 Ep 1 then the christmas episodes then the Tails of Azeroth, etc. Im trying to figure out in the order they go so I don't get lost in the story.

Reactions: Zerox64

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone know the correct order of the games to play from the 1st to the last? Theres Ep 1 to 5 but after that theres Ch 1 Ep 1 then the christmas episodes then the Tails of Azeroth, etc. Im trying to figure out in the order they go so I don't get lost in the story.
The order is as follows:

-Chapter 1
--Episode 1
--Episode 2
--Episode 3
--Episode 4
--Episode 5
-Chapter 2
--Episode 1
--Prologue
--Episode 2
--Episode 3
--Epilogue

The rest are self contained stories but have references to each other and can be played in any order. The order of release for the Tales of Azeroth are:

-Archmage Alori
-Blue is Better
-Lewd Red Riding Hoof
-Joyous Reunion (incomplete as of writing)
-Rekindling of the Red (just started developing)

And the Xmas episodes are annual releases.

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
Hi.

A free Camera View for
-Archmage Alori
-Blue is Better
-Lewd Red Riding Hoof
-Joyous Reunion
-Rekindling of the Red

Can be done with unlocked console and press the "Tilde" (~) Key. (Specator Mode)
(The games mentioned above I think were made with "Unreal Engine" )

But how can I done this, in Whorecraft:

-Chapter 1
--Episode 1
--Episode 2
--Episode 3
--Episode 4
--Episode 5
-Chapter 2
--Episode 1
--Prologue
--Episode 2
--Episode 3
--Epilogue

(The games mentioned above I think were made with "Unreal Developement Kit" )

? that would be so nice. Does anyone know how to do that?

A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
hey guys i got a problem i dropped on ship when it comes back to dock but i cannot go pretty much anywhere and cant get back up what should i do? :/

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Download Links:
Chapter 2
Ep2: - - -

Ep3: - - -
Epilogue: - - -
Instructions: Chapter 2 Episodes 2, 3 + Epilogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have only win64 in that folder path for Ep.3
& its not working
has been month's now .. thought maybe a genie would fix it or something >.<

Kemono

Aug 7, 2016
The order is as follows:

-Chapter 1
--Episode 1
--Episode 2
--Episode 3
--Episode 4
--Episode 5
-Chapter 2
--Episode 1
--Prologue
--Episode 2
--Episode 3
--Epilogue
Also Chapter 1 Episode 1 have 3 version: original one (old), first remake (incomplete), second remake (complete). Both remake better to be play after all other game in this list.

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
So, I have been doing a little something for myself and I ended up putting a lot more effort than I initially anticipated.

These games are brilliant in terms of content but fairly amateurish in terms of back end structure and project organizing, which leads to quirks ranging from minor remnants of UE assets showing up everywhere (stock icons, splash screens, boot logo, loading screens), to major hindrances and bugs that cause the games to crash, freeze or fail to boot.

The first thing I did was identify all the causes of game breaking bugs. Thankfully the official forums documented the most pervasive, alongside rudimentary solutions. Then I made sure every game worked without requiring installation, and placed guid-agnostic executables in each parent dir, along with dummy unsetup files to bypass the Eula check (no more installinfo.xml related crashes). After that I set out to tackle the shared config folder problem. Many games in this series use the %appdata%\local\ost_game folder, but because of constant changes in each new game, the same config for one game won't necessarily work for another and it often causes very visible problems (messed up graphics, most commonly, though also crashes). This was complicated but I managed: the new executables will first scan the commonly used directory for files and delete them all except for savegames. Next it copies preconfigured settings files from the root of the game's folder onto the appdata folder. Only then will it launch the game itself. This ensures no game is ever corrupted by foreign configs.

Finally I've gotten rid of as many stock UE pictures and vids and replaced them with existing stand ins from some of the more professionally done episodes (such as the remake of ep1). I've also made sure the new game exes have topical and appealing icons. No more unreal vestiges.

I bundled the most recent Nvidia driver that doesn't cause chapter 2 episode 3 to crash, too, along with instructions. There's a trimmed FAQ and walkthroughs for all episodes in .txt format. And a batch file to automatically resolve common errors (although the new executables should more or less handle everything without the average user ever knowing).

The result is a portable, completely up to date collection of every game up to and including joyous reunion in as professional and fool-proof package as possible.

And my question is this: is it worth uploading to MEGA and sharing it here? Would the OP update the first post with my bundle? Should I make my own thread? Or do people not really care about having a bug free collection as much as me?

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
WhoreCraft: The Ultimate Collection

( the image above is also the new splash screen, it replaces the old generic unreal bmp )

As of 2019-07-05, the following games are included and up to date:

• WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 1 (UE4 Remake)
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 4
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 5
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 1
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Prologue
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Epilogue
  • Tails of Azeroth: Archmage Alori
  • Tails of Azeroth: Blue is Better
  • Tails of Azeroth: Lewd Red Riding Hoof
  • Tails of Azeroth: Joyous Reunion

Those NVIDIA drivers are the most recent that still work with Chapter 2 Episode 3. The FAQ contains links for you to download the most up to date drivers after you're done with that game.

I've also replaced every Unreal Engine logo.bik with Auril's own NSFW 6 second intro which she used for Blue is Better:

The new exes look like this:

They are at the root of each game folder, so no more hunting down binaries.

These EXEs do three things:

-Find and delete InstallInfo.xml (this file causes crashes if corrupt, new UnSetup ignores it and the EULA, and the new EXE deletes them, just in case);
-Find %appdata%\OST_Game, delete everything that isn't a save file, then populate it with the contents of HDconfig;
-Launch game binary.

I will upload this over the next week, as best as I can (my upload speeds suck). I intend to keep this project going as new releases come out, though I will wait for the final patch of a game before doing so. It would make me happy if people rehost it and share it, I don't need nor want credit since obviously Auril did everything that matters and I just ironed out some kinks.

MIRRORS HERE, thank you so much, Cityboy173

Last edited:

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018

Every game will be included in this bundle, except these:

• The original Alex demo;
  • Chapter 1 Episode 1 (only the UE4 remake is in the bundle);
  • Rekindling of the Red (it's not finished yet, I'd rather wait before including it).

The new splash screen looks like this:

View attachment 338508

View attachment 338546

Those NVIDIA drivers are the most recent that still work with Chapter 2 Episode 3. The FAQ contains links for you to download the most up to date drivers after you're done with that game.

I've also replaced every Unreal Engine logo.bik with Auril's own NSFW 6 second intro which she used for Blue is Better:

View attachment 338537

View attachment 338507

-Find and delete InstallInfo.xml (this file causes crashes if corrupt, new UnSetup ignores it and the EULA, and the new EXE deletes them, just in case);
-Find %appdata%\OST_Game, delete everything that isn't a save file, then populate it with the contents of HDconfig;
-Launch game binary.

I will upload this over the next week, as best as I can (my upload speeds suck). I intend to keep this project going as new releases come out, though I will wait for the final patch of a game before doing so. It would make me happy if people rehost it and share it, I don't need nor want credit since obviously Auril did everything that matters and I just ironed out some kinks.
Really great Idea and awesome work. Suggestion:
For some chapters the console is locked unfortunately. It would be nice if you had a solution for that. If you do not have a solution, it's fine. (I have not found a way to activate the console in some chapters until now)

It's just a suggestion. Your effort is really admirable. Thank you!

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
Really great Idea and awesome work. Suggestion:
For some chapters the console is locked unfortunately. It would be nice if you had a solution for that. If you do not have a solution, it's fine. (I have not found a way to activate the console in some chapters until now)

It's just a suggestion. Your effort is really admirable. Thank you!
Ah, unfortunately I don't know how to get around that. Maybe in a future update.

I'm still uploading the games to that MEGA folder, but it should be done in a few hours (faster than I thought, lol).

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017

View attachment 338508
( the image above is also the new splash screen, it replaces the old generic unreal bmp )

As of 2019-07-05, the following games are included and up to date:

• WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 1 (UE4 Remake)
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 4
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 5
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 1
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Prologue
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Epilogue
  • Tails of Azeroth: Archmage Alori
  • Tails of Azeroth: Blue is Better
  • Tails of Azeroth: Lewd Red Riding Hoof
  • Tails of Azeroth: Joyous Reunion

View attachment 338546

View attachment 338537

View attachment 338507

-Launch game binary.

[/CITAR]

An excellent job, a round of applause for you!!!

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Is it normal that in Chronicles of A chapter 1 remake if I get back to the town from the island after the Daemia x Valkyre scene I return to the start of the game as if I were little Daemia even though I'm playing Joy?
How do I progress further?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Is it normal that in Chronicles of A chapter 1 remake if I get back to the town from the island after the Daemia x Valkyre scene I return to the start of the game as if I were little Daemia even though I'm playing Joy?
How do I progress further?
You start Episode 2. The Valkyrie scene is the end of Episode 1.

Reactions: random.person

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yo in chapter2ep3 .. collecting HERB for the sick girl... where do i find it? even in walkthrough says he couldn't find it... anyone did it?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes