Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Is it normal that in Chronicles of A chapter 1 remake if I get back to the town from the island after the Daemia x Valkyre scene I return to the start of the game as if I were little Daemia even though I'm playing Joy?
How do I progress further?
You start Episode 2. The Valkyrie scene is the end of Episode 1.

Reactions: random.person

FlynnFlann

Nov 4, 2018
WhoreCraft: The Ultimate Collection

View attachment 338508
( the image above is also the new splash screen, it replaces the old generic unreal bmp )

Holy shit this is amazing.
I was thinking of doing something similar- you can't believe how happy I am to see this existing!

I was wondering if perhaps you'd be interested in getting some help to do even more stuff?
I'm a content creator and professional graphic designer who has worked on other adult games- an example is my Patreon project Spooky Starlets

How would you feel if say, I helped overhaul the inventory menus to give them a distinct look?
Or looked into adding proper quest logging to some of the missions (since the game has a tab for it)

Since you've already done some mod work on these and have a great package already- I figured it would make sense to continue building off of what you've done if that's okay.

Reactions: IJPWY

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
Holy shit this is amazing.
I was thinking of doing something similar- you can't believe how happy I am to see this existing!

I was wondering if perhaps you'd be interested in getting some help to do even more stuff?
I'm a content creator and professional graphic designer who has worked on other adult games- an example is my Patreon project Spooky Starlets

How would you feel if say, I helped overhaul the inventory menus to give them a distinct look?
Or looked into adding proper quest logging to some of the missions (since the game has a tab for it)

Since you've already done some mod work on these and have a great package already- I figured it would make sense to continue building off of what you've done if that's okay.
I haven't done anything significant and don't feel anyone needs my permission to use it as they see fit, but also I'm unlikely to do anything that requires any degree of competency lmao.

So basically please feel free to use it, but don't expect me to be able to help you with comprehensive modding.

uralllosers

Aug 25, 2019
How do I bypass megas crap download limit? or is there a google drive link available for the ultimate collection?
Seriously baffles me people still use mega for this kind of stuff, such a trash site.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
pleading for an alternative for WeeMissHarley's god work as well. Mega is just a shitty place to download such a huge file

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
How do I bypass megas crap download limit? or is there a google drive link available for the ultimate collection?
Seriously baffles me people still use mega for this kind of stuff, such a trash site.
You can use megadownloader 1.7 with a vpn and you good to dl every games on mega trash site pal. =)

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Hey I’ve seen a video of chapter 2 episode 1 with a money cheat code does anyone know how to use it?

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Anyone know how to fix this weird looking textures
I think your graphic card is not enough for the game.

I've a rx580 and i don't have any problems with the textures.

On their forum a guy says sometimes you need to have a older driver for some games of whorecraft you can try it.

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
I think your graphic card is not enough for the game.

I've a rx580 and i don't have any problems with the textures.

On their forum a guy says sometimes you need to have a older driver for some games of whorecraft you can try it.
I have a 1060 when i pause the game it looks fine or when entering a building. i think it's just the snow effect and fog effect

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
I have a 1060 when i pause the game it looks fine or when entering a building. i think it's just the snow effect and fog effect
Did you try to look at the setting and changing some of them??

Also can you give me the name of the episode like this i can see if i've the same problem.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
The game is XXXMas 3 and those are the proper textures. The UE3 games all have cel shading in them, it's just more noticeable in that one due to the lighter coloring.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
The game is XXXMas 3 and those are the proper textures. The UE3 games all have cel shading in them, it's just more noticeable in that one due to the lighter coloring.
I've the same thing. It's so ugly mate wtf. =)

CockWaddle

Mar 21, 2018
I can not get chapter 2 episode 3 to work. I have tried delting the OST_Game folder and downlaoded it from all different sites but it keeps crashing and saying something about video drivers being out of date even though they are not.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
It's a known issue with Windows 10 and Nvidia drivers. Beyond a certain driver version (I don't which one off the top of my head) it doesn't work. Your options are to find out which driver version is viable and use that, set up a dual boot with Win7 or find a Win7 system to run it on.

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
I can not get chapter 2 episode 3 to work. I have tried delting the OST_Game folder and downlaoded it from all different sites but it keeps crashing and saying something about video drivers being out of date even though they are not.

You will find the correct drivers there.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes