Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Guys, how can I get read of window that is constantly on my screen saying Jaina: congratulations, he's dead. I told you not to be so rough.
It's impossible to read text with this on my screen

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Guys, how can I get read of window that is constantly on my screen saying Jaina: congratulations, he's dead. I told you not to be so rough.
It's impossible to read text with this on my screen
Do you try to put the reso on 1920X1080??

I don't have any problem on all the game about the reso check the setting mate.

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Do you try to put the reso on 1920X1080??

I don't have any problem on all the game about the reso check the setting mate.
Thanks for feedback, pal. It appears in one scene, where I come to Jaina and the demoness. Approaching them basically two conversations open up at the same time. After dialogue I just have this phrase opened, with a button Next that I cannot push as I'm not in a dialogue anymore

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks for feedback, pal. It appears in one scene, where I come to Jaina and the demoness. Approaching them basically two conversations open up at the same time. After dialogue I just have this phrase opened, with a button Next that I cannot push as I'm not in a dialogue anymore
Do you take the version on the OP or the version by WeeMissHarley ??

It's really strange normaly you don't have any problems the only problem that you could have it's the game doesn't open due to the drivers.

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Try to uninstall it and re-download it or try to play a new game.

Delete the OST-Game in your %appdata% folder and see what happen.

It's so strange.
I guess best option would be just to finish the chapter as is if it's almost over

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
i really get confused playing these games..i once played a ''chapter 2 episode 1'' that started with a boatgirl and her crewmates, now the one i downloaded from here is about this Sironas girl..isn't this series confusing..isnt there a major post for all works in chronological order? (i aleadry beat the first game btw long time ago where she dies at the end or something after getting to the ship?)

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
i really get confused playing these games..i once played a ''chapter 2 episode 1'' that started with a boatgirl and her crewmates, now the one i downloaded from here is about this Sironas girl..isn't this series confusing..isnt there a major post for all works in chronological order? (i aleadry beat the first game btw long time ago where she dies at the end or something after getting to the ship?)
https://f95zone.to/threads/rekindli...series-v0-6b-auril.29284/page-10#post-2356040

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Magneric Did you fix the issue you had or did you give up on it and just finished the chapter? I got . Happens every time I trigger it. Judging by the dialogue, it's as if I already fetched the potion from the succubus.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
bonjour, j'ai un problème qui me dit que le fichier mccvpc.dll est introuvable
This website is supposed to be english-only, so try to translate your question next time, even if it's through google trad. Now for your question, try downloading the missing file through google, it might solve the problem.

Il est préférable de parler anglais sur ce site, la prochaine fois passe ta question via google trad si possible. Maintenant, par rapport a ta question, essaye de télécharger le fichier manquant sur internet, il y a moyen que ce soit juste un problème d'extraction.

Kev14940

Jun 12, 2018
This website is supposed to be english-only, so try to translate your question next time, even if it's through google trad. Now for your question, try downloading the missing file through google, it might solve the problem.

Il est préférable de parler anglais sur ce site, la prochaine fois passe ta question via google trad si possible. Maintenant, par rapport a ta question, essaye de télécharger le fichier manquant sur internet, il y a moyen que ce soit juste un problème d'extraction.
thank you for your response and sorry for the lack of translation

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes