Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Guy I have a lower fatal error, I have update the driver and delete ost folder in appdata but doesnt works, someone can helps for me and for other people?
Graphic video : HD intel 5500
hell yeah before this (strange crash) the games of auril it works perfect

Last edited:

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,
i cant continue in chapter 1 episode 4. i found shadman, gave him the drugs, healed orc and now need to get into the tusk village, but besides one small dialog with Ellie wanting to speak to the king i cannot find any way to continue. same for the murloc vilalge, though that might come later.

Edit: found it! Behind the beach where you find alori, the walruss that doesnt let you pass: interact with the wooden beam under the boat

Last edited:

carleey

Oct 2, 2019
Hey guys, i have the full walkthrough for Episode 1 all chapters. If someone need it write me:)

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
Hey guys, i've read the all topic, i have some troubles with the hole chapter 1, games launch fine, never had a crash, but i am stuck with 20-30 fps.

I got a high-end pc (2080rtx), is this a driver problem ? i've seen a possible driver in previous pages, but dunno if it's compatible with my gc.

If anyone had some info, thx.

EDIT : Nvm, launching the game as admin resolve the issue

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I have problem with chapter 2 episode 3 and episode 3 epilogue. episode 3 have weird ugly graphics with missing textures and epilogue is just crashing no matter what i do.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
is there a video format for the whole collection. I remember playing this at it's early stages but dang the file size is huge for the entire thing now

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
Where I can find ep1 ch1 beta(that one with alextraza)? Playable or even vid? Can someone help, please???

MenarrowX

Nov 6, 2018
Greetings, I have problems to play Chapter 2 Episode 3. When i start the game it's become black screen and chash at the same time, i use a AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics with the driver 19.3.3 even if a used the other driver 17.1 the game will crash too.

I need support because will end this interesting history of Whorecraft

Last edited:
Reactions: Uvliyvt

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
Greetings, I have problems to play Chapter 2 Episode 3. When i start the game it's become black screen and chash at the same time, i use a AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics with the driver 19.3.3 even if a used the other driver 17.1 the game will crash too.

I need support because will end this interesting history of Whorecraft
I had that problem too, u need to install some specific old driver, and then game will works. But which driver I dont remember:(

Makakofalvi

Aug 17, 2017
Something's wrong with the Christmas Episodes 1-3. Bitdefender marked the exe files as viruses, and even after disabling, and re-downloading, the system just doesn't want to notice their presence, and won'T start. Can I do anything at this point, or should I just bit the proverbial monitor? :D

D

Deleted member 1670392

WhoreCraft: The Ultimate Collection

View attachment 338508
( the image above is also the new splash screen, it replaces the old generic unreal bmp )

Download ( MEGA )

As of 2019-07-05, the following games are included and up to date:

• WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 1 (UE4 Remake)
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 4
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 5
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 1
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Prologue
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Epilogue
  • Tails of Azeroth: Archmage Alori
  • Tails of Azeroth: Blue is Better
  • Tails of Azeroth: Lewd Red Riding Hoof
  • Tails of Azeroth: Joyous Reunion

View attachment 338546

Those NVIDIA drivers are the most recent that still work with Chapter 2 Episode 3. The FAQ contains links for you to download the most up to date drivers after you're done with that game.

I've also replaced every Unreal Engine logo.bik with Auril's own NSFW 6 second intro which she used for Blue is Better:

View attachment 338537

The new exes look like this:

View attachment 338507

They are at the root of each game folder, so no more hunting down binaries.

These EXEs do three things:

-Find and delete InstallInfo.xml (this file causes crashes if corrupt, new UnSetup ignores it and the EULA, and the new EXE deletes them, just in case);
-Find %appdata%\OST_Game, delete everything that isn't a save file, then populate it with the contents of HDconfig;
-Launch game binary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will upload this over the next week, as best as I can (my upload speeds suck). I intend to keep this project going as new releases come out, though I will wait for the final patch of a game before doing so. It would make me happy if people rehost it and share it, I don't need nor want credit since obviously Auril did everything that matters and I just ironed out some kinks.
Episode 2 is showing up as a trojan. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm hesitant to try unzipping the file again.
Edit: That is to say, Chapter 1 Episode 2
Edit Edit: Okay multiple of the files are saying there are trojans here. Suspect as fuck dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes