Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Episode 2 is showing up as a trojan. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm hesitant to try unzipping the file again.
Edit: That is to say, Chapter 1 Episode 2
Edit Edit: Okay multiple of the files are saying there are trojans here. Suspect as fuck dude.
If you're antivirus is telling you there is a problem, report the post as such and hopefully the mods/staff will take a look and sort it out if need be.

D

Deleted member 1670392

If you're antivirus is telling you there is a problem, report the post as such and hopefully the mods/staff will take a look and sort it out if need be.
Solid recommend. I'm tech illiterate, so I have no idea if it's legit or not.

D

Deleted member 1670392

Issue is resolved, mods said it was more than likely fine. Thanks again for the help!

PGuilhon

May 15, 2018
In Chapter 1 Episode 1 Remake, can't get into prison, guard won't let me, only in visiting hours. What do I do?

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
Episode 2 is showing up as a trojan. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm hesitant to try unzipping the file again.
Edit: That is to say, Chapter 1 Episode 2
Edit Edit: Okay multiple of the files are saying there are trojans here. Suspect as fuck dude.
I am reasonably certain I left instructions in one of the text files as to how to make your own batch files from scratch, precisely because I expected the exes to trigger AV warnings.

It's fine to be careful, make your own launchers, it's pretty easy.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
how long are each of these chapters? considering some do not have a save function.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
how long are each of these chapters? considering some do not have a save function.
Several hours if you are doing it blind, and 30 mins to an hour if you're using a walkthrough (some chapters are longer than others though).

Flopperstyes122

Oct 29, 2020
Chapter one episode one everytime I start a game or continue game it loads a quick second then goes back to main menu. Only way to solve was keep going to properties and make it compatible with recommended settings. Unfortunately is there no save if so? I have to restart every time.

MenarrowX

Nov 6, 2018
Hello. I'm still waiting for any support for fix this chash the episode 3 chapter 2 because it's chash every times when i start the game. Little help please i'm using AMD drivers

MenarrowX

Nov 6, 2018
WhoreCraft: The Ultimate Collection

View attachment 338508
( the image above is also the new splash screen, it replaces the old generic unreal bmp )

Download ( MEGA )

As of 2019-07-05, the following games are included and up to date:

• WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 1 (UE4 Remake)
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 4
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 5
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 1
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Prologue
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Epilogue
  • Tails of Azeroth: Archmage Alori
  • Tails of Azeroth: Blue is Better
  • Tails of Azeroth: Lewd Red Riding Hoof
  • Tails of Azeroth: Joyous Reunion

View attachment 338546

Those NVIDIA drivers are the most recent that still work with Chapter 2 Episode 3. The FAQ contains links for you to download the most up to date drivers after you're done with that game.

I've also replaced every Unreal Engine logo.bik with Auril's own NSFW 6 second intro which she used for Blue is Better:

View attachment 338537

The new exes look like this:

View attachment 338507

They are at the root of each game folder, so no more hunting down binaries.

These EXEs do three things:

-Find and delete InstallInfo.xml (this file causes crashes if corrupt, new UnSetup ignores it and the EULA, and the new EXE deletes them, just in case);
-Find %appdata%\OST_Game, delete everything that isn't a save file, then populate it with the contents of HDconfig;
-Launch game binary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will upload this over the next week, as best as I can (my upload speeds suck). I intend to keep this project going as new releases come out, though I will wait for the final patch of a game before doing so. It would make me happy if people rehost it and share it, I don't need nor want credit since obviously Auril did everything that matters and I just ironed out some kinks.
Hello. I'm still waiting for any support for fix this chash the episode 3 chapter 2 because it's chash every times when i start the game. Little help please i'm using AMD drivers

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Don't expect to get an answer, these games aren't that popular, thread only has 17 pages and has been around for over 3 years.

Reactions: Cityboy173

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Known driver issue. You have to install an earlier driver for your video card. The driver located here should work for Nvidia chipset. AMD we just don't know.
Thank you, it worked fine for me, too. Even thought it said, that the driver didn't install completly.
WeeMissHarley maybe you could add the driver in your collection for AMD users as possible workaround for chapeter 2-3.

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
I am sorry, but I don't have an AMD card so there's no way for me to test which drivers work :/

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Do you have a male protagonist in the game? From what I read in the game overview, the protagonist is a woman. Could someone explain to me? And if I have a male protagonist, which chapter and part do I find?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes