Others Completed Whorecraft: The Chronicles Of Alexstrasza [Auril]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
D

Deleted member 1670392

Even more than not obvious, some episodes can be glitched quite easily depending on the order at which you grab certain items, forcing you to restart -_-
Yeah, it's pretty frustrating. Probably the only reason I haven't finished these yet. They're hot besides the bugs lol

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Do you have a male protagonist in the game? From what I read in the game overview, the protagonist is a woman. Could someone explain to me? And if I have a male protagonist, which chapter and part do I find?
If you want an Auril game with male prot then you'll have to search "Blue is better" on this site. There's Bib 1, and Bib 2 is in the making by Auril.

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
Very useful link if anyone is looking for a walkthrough for any of the WhoreCraft or the Tails of Azeroth games:

Its Russian but you can use google translate like this:

Its has every walkthrough for every game (Even the old ones too). For me its just much better, and helped me out a lot.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Very useful link if anyone is looking for a walkthrough for any of the WhoreCraft or the Tails of Azeroth games:

Its Russian but you can use google translate like this:

Its has every walkthrough for every game (Even the old ones too). For me its just much better, and helped me out a lot.
Yeah, couldn't have done some of the games without that wiki, blessed be the russians o/

Reactions: kacsa
Aug 8, 2018
I've played the Tails of Azeroth and am now trying the Chronicles of Alextrasza and...damn, that C01E01 ending was...
I'm now playing episode 2 and I want nothing more than to skin those filthy fucking pirates.

saferian

Mar 3, 2017
Has anyone by any chance ever saved the Chapter 1 Episode 1 UE3 Remake 0.6 - that was abandoned in favour of UE4 Remake. Also, I would appreciate the very old Alexstrazsa Demo.

富岡町

Jun 13, 2019
WhoreCraft: The Ultimate Collection

View attachment 338508
( the image above is also the new splash screen, it replaces the old generic unreal bmp )

Download ( MEGA )

As of 2019-07-05, the following games are included and up to date:

• WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 1 (UE4 Remake)
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 4
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 5
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 1
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Prologue
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Epilogue
  • Tails of Azeroth: Archmage Alori
  • Tails of Azeroth: Blue is Better
  • Tails of Azeroth: Lewd Red Riding Hoof
  • Tails of Azeroth: Joyous Reunion

View attachment 338546

Those NVIDIA drivers are the most recent that still work with Chapter 2 Episode 3. The FAQ contains links for you to download the most up to date drivers after you're done with that game.

I've also replaced every Unreal Engine logo.bik with Auril's own NSFW 6 second intro which she used for Blue is Better:

View attachment 338537

The new exes look like this:

View attachment 338507

They are at the root of each game folder, so no more hunting down binaries.

These EXEs do three things:

-Find and delete InstallInfo.xml (this file causes crashes if corrupt, new UnSetup ignores it and the EULA, and the new EXE deletes them, just in case);
-Find %appdata%\OST_Game, delete everything that isn't a save file, then populate it with the contents of HDconfig;
-Launch game binary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will upload this over the next week, as best as I can (my upload speeds suck). I intend to keep this project going as new releases come out, though I will wait for the final patch of a game before doing so. It would make me happy if people rehost it and share it, I don't need nor want credit since obviously Auril did everything that matters and I just ironed out some kinks.

Can any moderator check the files? As soon as i downloaded, Defender started ringing the bells of Acheron, about possible trojans for remote connections & key loggers. Added all the .exe(s) at VirusTotal, then: ''36 engines detected this file'' on detection engines. Scanned with my kasperksy, same trojan alert popped in.
Examples from VT: &
Checked .exe files from Muff Diver's original post @ page 1, and everything comes crystal clear both at VirusTotal & my kasperky scan: Example from VTotal:
If modified .exe(s) from Ultimate Collection, only acts as a batch file that deletes/copying files, what's the reason for infection alerts?

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
Im also getting a bunch of virus warnings on all of the exe files can someone confirm that they are safe?
I'm tired of repeating myself on this topic. I left instructions on how to do what I did with those EXEs. Just delete them if you don't trust it and follow my guide to make your own .bat files.

Reactions: Muff Diver

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017

-Find and delete InstallInfo.xml (this file causes crashes if corrupt, new UnSetup ignores it and the EULA, and the new EXE deletes them, just in case);
-Find %appdata%\OST_Game, delete everything that isn't a save file, then populate it with the contents of HDconfig;
-Launch game binary.

Step by step instructions on how to make your own launchers.

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
WhoreCraft: The Ultimate Collection

View attachment 338508
( the image above is also the new splash screen, it replaces the old generic unreal bmp )

Download ( MEGA )

As of 2019-07-05, the following games are included and up to date:

• WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 1 (UE4 Remake)
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 4
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 1 Episode 5
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 1
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Prologue
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 2
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Episode 3
  • WhoreCraft: Chapter 2 Epilogue
  • Tails of Azeroth: Archmage Alori
  • Tails of Azeroth: Blue is Better
  • Tails of Azeroth: Lewd Red Riding Hoof
  • Tails of Azeroth: Joyous Reunion

View attachment 338546

Those NVIDIA drivers are the most recent that still work with Chapter 2 Episode 3. The FAQ contains links for you to download the most up to date drivers after you're done with that game.

I've also replaced every Unreal Engine logo.bik with Auril's own NSFW 6 second intro which she used for Blue is Better:

View attachment 338537

The new exes look like this:

View attachment 338507

They are at the root of each game folder, so no more hunting down binaries.

-Launch game binary.

I will upload this over the next week, as best as I can (my upload speeds suck). I intend to keep this project going as new releases come out, though I will wait for the final patch of a game before doing so. It would make me happy if people rehost it and share it, I don't need nor want credit since obviously Auril did everything that matters and I just ironed out some kinks.

My malwarebytes is detecting potential malware when i try to launch the exe files, is this a false positive? I'm really scared about these things

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Can any moderator check the files? As soon as i downloaded, Defender started ringing the bells of Acheron, about possible trojans for remote connections & key loggers. Added all the .exe(s) at VirusTotal, then: ''36 engines detected this file'' on detection engines. Scanned with my kasperksy, same trojan alert popped in.
Examples from VT: &
Checked .exe files from Muff Diver's original post @ page 1, and everything comes crystal clear both at VirusTotal & my kasperky scan: Example from VTotal:
If modified .exe(s) from Ultimate Collection, only acts as a batch file that deletes/copying files, what's the reason for infection alerts?
They have been reviewed before.

The .exes act "badly" when it comes to pattern recognition by a number of engines, but their detections are all over the place so there's no real cohesion in these hits.

This code manipulates files in the AppData directory, etc. to get around issues. Virus engines don't like code that changes things in directories (for other apps, in this case) on the system drive, among other things.

Always run at your own risk and don't turn off antivirus for the system, just make exceptions/whitelist specific binary files so that your antivirus won't delete them (or, restore them if deleted automatically, telling the engine to remember that choice).

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
im currently trying to play chapter 2 episode 3 but on when starting the game it crashes and people have said that you can fix this by using old nvidia drivers but i have a 5700 xt so i cant use nvidia drivers is there any way i can play with a amd graphics card or am i just screwed

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes