isonaps

May 3, 2020
Regarding the above discussions, I'd say, if the writers and dev have time and want to do it, they should add more options and QoL to the game. So yes, Church corruption, sister shit, un-sissification, etc. While I understand the prioritization of Patreons over the rest of us, it would go a long way to even potentially expanding the base with some tipping of the hat in other directions as well.
I would like to point out that not all of the content added in any of the last updates has been sissy-specific. It's just that there's been nothing that is just non-sissy specific. The introduction of Elli actually having unique scenes, the automation/changing of how systems work, the gloryhole stuff with the video booths. So there has been effort to try and balance things.

I think that would be a significant QoL improvement (and I should think fairly easy to implement: It's not as if there's a major hypno scene connected to his hiring that would need to be rewritten).
Having hidden paths depending on the player doing things in a specific, secret order only leads to frustration IMO, so it would be great if there were these opportunities to 'catch up' if you'd for some reason approached the game tasks in a different order.
I don't think the hypno/jordan thing had been intended as a hidden path as much as an unintended consequence that hadn't been considered since the game is updated nonlinearly. There's been no plan that I've heard of (and I talk to Dope... a lot. Both about the game and about life.) that involves like a secret code/path/series of choices. I did joke about having one added that's a sort of you 'super win the game because you accidentally turned the slum into a booming town' but it was just that- a joke.

Basically- I think now that it's been brought to his attention (I messaged him personally yesterday) I can't see a reason that wouldn't be fixed and not to worry, there are no future plans for manipulating game tasks in that fashion. Though I do think eventually there will be subplots/scenes that are only available to people playing certain styles- but that should mostly all be intuitive. Like the brutal track not having the dates.

As someone else suggested earlier, please make this an option in the fetish list at the start. I get that athiests find this shit hot, but I don't want to be reminded about God while I'm fapping.
I think? the plan with most fetishes is that either it'll be on the list to click on or off, or that it'll have an event that basically you'll need 'accept' for it to play out.

[Edit: Fixed some typos. Apologies if there are more, I live in a hell-scape of ice right now and have hit my head recently.]

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't think the hypno/jordan thing had been intended as a hidden path as much as an unintended consequence that hadn't been considered since the game is updated nonlinearly. There's been no plan that I've heard of (and I talk to Dope... a lot. Both about the game and about life.) that involves like a secret code/path/series of choices. I did joke about having one added that's a sort of you 'super win the game because you accidentally turned the slum into a booming town' but it was just that- a joke.
Didn't mean to imply that it had. It's a fairly common occurrence in game (and other) dev: Creator implements something that makes sense with the game flow they see in their head, unknowing players approach the game from another direction and pick their own path, frustrations ensue. It's the sort of thing that crops up all the time and is usually caught during alpha and beta testing.
Not much of a problem in highly linear, novelistic games where you can be sure of things happening in much the same order every time, but definitely a factor in a more open game like this. It can be mitigated somewhat by having unavailable options still be visible. So, in the hiring Jordan event, a message e.g. to the effect that "If I had more experience with hypnosis maybe I could use it" would be very clumsy, but would at least let the player know that the option was there. The better, more elegant solution, as you suggested, would be to give players the option to use the hypno later on.

Reactions: Agent Abide

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As someone else suggested earlier, please make this an option in the fetish list at the start. I get that athiests find this shit hot, but I don't want to be reminded about God while I'm fapping.
Speaking for every atheist in the world, I don't really care about religious play as a 'kink'. I think you need to assign something value to find it taboo;* doesn't make much difference to me whether you jam a crucifix up your arse instead of any other phallic object handy, but if it's a symbol that has value to you then obviously it matters far more.

But I think this game is generally good about letting you toggle and untoggle fetishes (outside the basic ones necessary for the game's core premise), so hopefully that continues to be the case.

* Much like I, to put it politely, don't get the raceplay kink because I don't assign value to people's skin colour. But that's flamebait for another day.

Reactions: isonaps

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
How do I trigger glory hole stuff for Slaves, as I've only ever seen that 1 scene for the sissy MC?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
dopefish Hey Dopefish! Could I ask If The Dominant Rebecca see the MC has giant dick and is more dominant than her, what happen?

Last edited:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I love player sub content but HATE TF stuff. It's an absolute hard stop dealbreaker for me. Is there a way to play starting as a female?

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
It would be possible to turn Jordan the Bartender into a slave? There are some scenes that sugest the MC can do that, but then nothing...

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
dopefish Hi, I dying to see the sissification\sissy hypnosis affecting the mc\protagonist after grow his real female breasts, so will you please release the next update and next next next update immediately.

Last edited:

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Probably not possible... But I would like the trap body more than a shemale body... so I hope there are options to stay small chested.

But if there arent... then i hope once u grow breast u can become dom. lol.

miloss

Mar 26, 2019
Can anyone recommend me some other games with the role reversal / domination loss like the one with Rebecca in this game I find it quite interesting and it sort of gives consequences to your corruption

PS: I don't care if it includes male or a female pc as long as the theme of the domination loss is there

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
dopefish Hello, If you could expand the MC Feminization route content and Update the MC Feminization route content immediately, that would be fantastic!
I can't tell whether you are serious or not. First time I've ever seen anyone demand a dev push out new content "immediately". Like, did you think the dev is just sitting at home all day just waiting for someone to comment on the thread? Ah, yes, the dev should totally just drop everything going on in their life and push out new content in between the 1 minute you gave them. LOL.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes