Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
any news?¿?¿?
Probably only those who got join discord would know, since nothing new posted on Patreon or TFGames. You can support another game similar to Whoremaker call Slut Manager which uses Unity engine instead of HTML, while waiting for news from Whoremaker Dev.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
where is this game?
hmmm i suppose you can use google then you also can use the search function here
Uh that leads to this page lol.
The Dev did not yet post one here on F95 like most other Devs whom uses both TFGames and F95.
You can use this link , even though its a demo you can actually rinse and repeat till you preview 100% M2F transformation for the male MC and also 100% transformation for the slaves but since its still a demo there are not a lot of pics or videos like Whoremaker currently.

yerif

Jan 20, 2018
You can support another game similar to Whoremaker call Slut Manager which uses Unity engine instead of HTML, while waiting for news from Whoremaker Dev.
Tried this out, it's barely a game yet, even with the 0.2 update. The dev is a self-admitted first time dev and it shows. Quality is all-around sloppy and broken and the image/video/writing is equally poor. I won't write it off completely, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: quiboune

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Tried this out, it's barely a game yet, even with the 0.2 update. The dev is a self-admitted first time dev and it shows. Quality is all-around sloppy and broken and the image/video/writing is equally poor. I won't write it off completely, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Can confirm. It's fine far a fast bit of slap and tickle, but if that's all your looking for, this game is *far* suppirior. Well....I mean it is anyway but...oh hell you know what I mean.

Jan 14, 2019
For gay content, it seems like there are only the oneshots with the bartender and the drug dealer. In addition to the "servicing clients" and the glory hole, there seems to be a Bruce storyline that has a trigger at some amount of femininity. At one point, you can even regain some masculinity with Bruce, but I can't trigger any more Bruce scenes after the masculine underwear scene.

My question is can we trigger Bruce scenes without feminizing, or even an opportunity to reduce femininity? I tried on one save and it seems you can't nullify the feminizing and still proceed along with Bruce. On the other hand, there are no more opportunities to reduce your femininity level, so you still end up feminizing through events (unless you backtrack to reroll the event).

Also, at what point does anal trigger, or is it only triggered with fem!MC and bruce?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Kinda, the dev certainly takes things "at his own pace." So it might get untouched for a whole other year before releasing the next update tbh. But I don't think he'll ever 100% abandon without good reason.
The dev has pointed out repeatedly, including on this page (seven comments up) that they're still working on it. It is very much being touched.

Reactions: Bourne9000
Feb 12, 2020
The dev has pointed out repeatedly, including on this page (seven comments up) that they're still working on it. It is very much being touched.
When I said untouched I meant unupdated. From past performance, it seems there are updates in bursts with long periods of hiatus after. Which is fine, lol. But anyone asking for an ETA gets told, for months, "it's done when it's done."

I never said he wasn't working on it, I even said he's unlikely to straight up abandon it. I was just saying don't expect the update to drop soon. If it does, take it as a pleasant surprise.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes