Sep 20, 2020
Love it. Would be nice to add a scene where after having been dominated by Rebecca if you try the training options she'll turn the tables on you.
It just doesn't make sense to whip the shit out of her right after she made me her sissy bitch.

Reactions: 0culus
Sep 20, 2020
Can anyone recommend me some other games with the role reversal / domination loss like the one with Rebecca in this game I find it quite interesting and it sort of gives consequences to your corruption

PS: I don't care if it includes male or a female pc as long as the theme of the domination loss is there
We happen to share the same interest. Did you find anything similar?

Jun 12, 2021
Been like what a year + since last update? Either its on hold or abandoned.
dopefish28/04/2022
Just so you don't think I'm entirely dead - it's not much to show yet, but I've been implementing male slave versions of various scenes like training and prostitution. Here's an example:
(on his Discord)

Larsung

May 29, 2018
How to i get Rebeccas Dominat side? what has to happen?

caus ellys foot came automatically

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
How to i get Rebeccas Dominat side? what has to happen?

caus ellys foot came automatically
Just like everything else, random event roll. She'll have futa and lezdom clients and eventually she'll be encouraged to bully some people. Just have to save/reload page scum until you get the events you want. What really sucks is the only way I've had her dom the MC is after he's already chosen to work as a whore himself. Would be much more interesting if it was coded so she started to dom you and then forced you into the client side rather than only deciding to bully you after you've already succumbed to whatever (and its really only one scene so far that I found). Disappointly wasted potential (though listening to the client in the bar talk is quite amusing once she goes dom).

Reactions: Yukisyoma
Sep 20, 2020
Just like everything else, random event roll. She'll have futa and lezdom clients and eventually she'll be encouraged to bully some people. Just have to save/reload page scum until you get the events you want. What really sucks is the only way I've had her dom the MC is after he's already chosen to work as a whore himself. Would be much more interesting if it was coded so she started to dom you and then forced you into the client side rather than only deciding to bully you after you've already succumbed to whatever (and its really only one scene so far that I found). Disappointly wasted potential (though listening to the client in the bar talk is quite amusing once she goes dom).
There's more than one scene. But yeah her dom events are dependant on the MC's sissy progression.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
There's more than one scene. But yeah her dom events are dependant on the MC's sissy progression.
What other scenes does she dom the MC? Only one I remember is her taking over during the massage and after teasing you a bit she tells your secretary to look into ordering a cage for you as you try to understand wtf happened while you weren't paying attention.

She does have a few scenes with helping you on the path of feminization but that's the only one I remember where she's actively domming the player. Its been awhile since I played so I may have definitely missed something or could be misremembering.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes