Jun 12, 2021
Holding out for a comeback
From his Discord:

dopefish15/09/2022
I'm working my way through various tasks, adding male-slave versions to all the available tasks. Sometimes it requires very small changes to existing scenes, but I'm also writing some new ones. Here's an example for TrainHand:

(there's also a more detailled post dated 09/17 regarding the progress update)

apparently this is V24 (for testing purposes)

(I have not tried it - I never use google docs)

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2021
well WHO!!!! still believes this game will go on?.....
Just open his patreon page and read (it's a public post)

Publications récentes de Dopefish

Hi everybody! I know it's been a good long time since I posted anything here, and I apologize for that. Life has been a crazy mess for a long time. But nevermind that.
I have good news about the game! We've started early testing of Release 24 over at the WM . You can hop on and check it out Release 24 Alpha 1 if you want. Alpha 2 should be out soon - that one will be closer to "done" than the currently released one (which is kinda buggy and unfinished).
Actual release 24 should be out before end of year, let's hope.
Thank you so much for supporting this project on here, despite my long absence. I love you all <3

(Edit: Del the double posting)

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2021
Back from the shadows: (and from patreon's post)

Just a quick update regarding the next version of Whoremaker.
Testing has been going well, there's still a few kinks to iron out but R24 should be in a releaseable state soon™.
As usual, you'll find us on if you want to join the testing or our community.

Najlepsze życzenia na rok 2023

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Back from the shadows: (and from patreon's post)

Just a quick update regarding the next version of Whoremaker.
Testing has been going well, there's still a few kinks to iron out but R24 should be in a releaseable state soon™.
As usual, you'll find us on if you want to join the testing or our community.

Najlepsze życzenia na rok 2023
Any changelog?

Reactions: Sedra
Jun 12, 2021
Hi,
Latest intel for v24:

Devblog
Here's a flowchart* depicting how the feminization storyline flows in Release 24, there are new scenes as well as modification to existing scenes. You'll have several opportunities to opt out of it, if you wish to keep your character's body as it currently is - but now you're also given the choice to resume it later if you wish.
Release 24 is very nearly done, unfortunately I didn't have much of a chance to work on it this month - I'd really have liked to have it out by now.
Discord
Testing is ongoing over at the - we've also overhauled the server a bit, added a fresh coat of paint and some new features.
On top of that, Discord is now linked to Patreon, meaning that you should be able to automatically get the Patreon Supporter role assigned to you.

*You'll see the flowchart if you go to his Patreon - it's a public post.

Jun 12, 2021
Hi,
A small update for the game (coming from Discord)

Firehawk — Hier à 02:51*
Is release 24 ever coming to tfgames, or is it going to just be patreon exclusive?

The Eldritch Rose — Hier à 03:07*
It's still being worked on, it's on V4 of the testing build Firehawk

* "Hier" is "Yesterday"

and the link to the Devblog with latest post (02/25/2023) for those interested:

=======================================================================

Edit - small update (Sun 03/12) (Hier - Yesterday - Friday 03/10 from Discord)

Thisfuckingguy Hier à 09:54
Yo when is the update actually going to release? Dopefish I'm not trying to be rude but it's been a LONG time

dopefishHier à 13:09
It's pretty much done actually, just a few typos that need to be fixed... <===

Last edited:

Bebebelll

Sep 10, 2018
I actually like the male-male scenes better without the extra feminine text added, but it seems like you need to go down the feminization path to actually get to all the male-male content in the first place. Feels bad man.

Feb 12, 2020
I actually like the male-male scenes better without the extra feminine text added, but it seems like you need to go down the feminization path to actually get to all the male-male content in the first place. Feels bad man.
Last year (or the year before?) the dev was developing male/male content with optional feminization of the slave, iirc. But y'know, that was a LOOOONG time ago, there hasn't exactly been many updates since then.

Reactions: greenray

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Release 24, Alpha 5 was released on Discord for testing, so they are making actual progress. I'm not sure what the goal is before a release though.

Reactions: Fakecrash
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes