BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
New version is offically out

Release 24 - Cody's Candy
Release Summary:

• Male Slaves
    This update introduces all the frameworks needed for slaves with a penis to function, along with the first such slave: Cody/Candy.
    You're able to feminize Cody and turn him into Candy, or keep him fully male.
    A few dozen brand new unique scenes for masculine male slaves and the same for feminized slaves.
    Also a large number of existing scenes modified for male/sissy slaves.
  • Continued Feminization
    New scenes continuing the feminization of the player character/hypno storyline.
  • Gameplay Tweaks
    Story events now trigger more consistently, reducing the grind needed to get to the current "end" of the game/content.
    Various balance tweaks and quality of life improvements have also been added.
  • Kate
    Your trusty secretary now has a story to go along with hiring her.
  • Other Content
    There's also a fair bit of other new content, even though the majority of this update focuses on Cody/Candy.
  • Lore
    The Dossier has been made public. Bear in mind that it's a work-in-progress, but you can read up on the world of Whoremaker in there if you're interested.
  • Bugfixes
    A lot of bugs, including some that have been plaguing the game for a long time, have been squashed.
See the in-game changelog for more details.

See changelogs for previous releases at or in-game.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
With the Bruce feminization content is there nothing after the scene with the PC in the white and black striped panties and stockings. After that I just seem to get the Rebecca feminization. I also guess that the buying lingerie is the last piece of feminization currently.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Here's the mega link for those to lazy to go to tfgames: .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now the dev might update op by themselves but that would result it the game not showing up in "latest updates", so off to report my own post ...

Reactions: Yukisyoma

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Well my report got denied, so the admins probably wont update op.

dopefish: maybe you can update it yourself, wont show up in latest releases but at least people will find the new version faster.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Well my report got denied, so the admins probably wont update op.

dopefish: maybe you can update it yourself, wont show up in latest releases but at least people will find the new version faster.
Yeah the janny refuses to update it no matter how many times I submit it

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Always good to see a sign of life, but this update seems fairly limited at a glance.

A new intro scene for Kate, and a couple of scenes for Cody/Candy.

Most of the latter's content is incomplete and showing placeholders instead, what is there is a bit of a mess: Sometimes Candy is depicted as a burly cis guy, sometimes their events are drawn from the cis woman whores (with the same illustrations and anatomy), in a few cases they're depicted as a slightly effeminate man. There are no options to 'modify' them further. Maybe they'd be more consistent if I'd kept them as Cody instead.

Presumably there's a bit more content if you play the MC as sub/sissy, but there's still no way to e.g. access Jordan's content if the MC hasn't been sissified before hiring him.

Reactions: greenray

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Always good to see a sign of life, but this update seems fairly limited at a glance.

A new intro scene for Kate, and a couple of scenes for Cody/Candy.

Most of the latter's content is incomplete and showing placeholders instead, what is there is a bit of a mess: Sometimes Candy is depicted as a burly cis guy, sometimes their events are drawn from the cis woman whores (with the same illustrations and anatomy), in a few cases they're depicted as a slightly effeminate man. There are no options to 'modify' them further. Maybe they'd be more consistent if I'd kept them as Cody instead.

Presumably there's a bit more content if you play the MC as sub/sissy, but there's still no way to e.g. access Jordan's content if the MC hasn't been sissified before hiring him.
You are right. Quite a bit of the new content is not yet fleshed out, sometimes the new content is just a placeholder.

Still a lot of new scenes have been added here and there, but as these often are not a continuation of the story people ignore them.

Here the full changelog:

Reactions: gregers

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhoreMaker-DOPEFISH-v24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Any fix yet?

Edit: Nevermind, only the version uploaded here as of now has a faulty file structure that breaks the images, the upload on tfgames is working correctly.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes