Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Wait a minute? Wasn't it abandoned? What? What happen? too many questions.... wha... what?

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
Nice to see this update, i honestly had fear about Whoremaker future. Glad to see it alive, i hope development will keep going forward!

Reactions: Kohlauf

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait a minute? Wasn't it abandoned? What? What happen? too many questions.... wha... what?
The game was never fully abandoned, progress has just been slow. The mods apply the ABANDONED tag at their discretion, usually after at least three months without any sign of life or six months without a new release.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
View attachment 2607413
any help on why the image doesnt show up for some ?
The archive is kind of broken, make sure all the images are actually getting extracted. I recommend 7zip or Bandizip.

The game was never fully abandoned, progress has just been slow. The mods apply the ABANDONED tag at their discretion, usually after at least three months without any sign of life or six months without a new release.
Quite right!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you are using a platform with a "working" filesystem like Linux, Android, Mac or a hosted service, 99% of the time this is due to the dev using M$ Winders with its famously fucked up case (in)sensitivity bug to develop the content. The other 1% is the dev forgot to include files in their upload. I haven't tried to play this much yet so couldn't say if this is the case.

Best you can do is "inspect" the broken image link in your web browser's console to see what the filename there looks like versus what you have in the media folder out on disk. If the cases don't match, fix either the html url or the filename and reload the page. Then bitch to the dev.

View attachment 2607413
any help on why the image doesnt show up for some ?

Reactions: Yukisyoma

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
If you are using a platform with a "working" filesystem like Linux, Android, Mac or a hosted service, 99% of the time this is due to the dev using M$ Winders with its famously fucked up case (in)sensitivity bug to develop the content. The other 1% is the dev forgot to include files in their upload. I haven't tried to play this much yet so couldn't say if this is the case.

Best you can do is "inspect" the broken image link in your web browser's console to see what the filename there looks like versus what you have in the media folder out on disk. If the cases don't match, fix either the html url or the filename and reload the page. Then bitch to the dev.
There might be some place where case-sensitivity is an issue (please let me know if you spot any), but the majority of broken images in this release is caused by a somewhat broken archive.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
so are console commands locked now? they don't seem to be working anymore
Nothing has been done to prevent cheating.

Use
SugarCube.State.active.variables.(variablename) = x

For example,
SugarCube.State.active.variables.Cash = 10000

Though, money can be gotten through the debug cheats as well.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Nothing has been done to prevent cheating.

Use
SugarCube.State.active.variables.(variablename) = x

For example,
SugarCube.State.active.variables.Cash = 10000

Though, money can be gotten through the debug cheats as well.
i have that as a copy paste to use but for some reason it wasn't working yet when i copy pasted yours it somehow worked. weird

figured it out, i put in cash instead of Cash

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

While I'm not that much into slavery type of games, I decided to give it a try for the possible bi content. And it was a good game most of the time.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is not my taste but not too extreme to be repulsive.
The images/gifs are well chosen.

Seing that Cody can be kept as a male character in the changelog, it made me think I could give this game a chance.
The event with the couple of a brunette woman and a black man that asks 2000$ made me restart the game several time (I wasn't submissive enough nor gaining enough money either...).
Overall, I like that the submission is only working for brothel related situations and they can maintain normal relationships in the "Advance week" event. The trainings are almost fine (outside the one in which we have our hands on their throat). The prostitution too (the clients are more or less correct, outside for anal). The evolution of the stats of a slave change very little, the transformations neither (outside Rebecca's tits growth and maybe Cody's feminization).
The personal upgrades and the facilities maximum should be indicated (I'm still trying to improve my influence with 3300$ but how further can it go up? The same with the number of viewing booths and slave quarters).
There are many events, particularly for Cody's evolution but not only, that are just a little sentence indicating something has been unlocked. Some actions lacks of variety (some even don't have anything like anal for Cody). On Cody's storyline, there are several options that shows a woman (I know it's new but I think you should be aware of it). Some characters are in for a one time event, which is sad (seing more with Jordan or the couple, even with the cook). Some group sex could be included (it's sad that you can go to diner with one slave only, Rebecca could continue with Cody and we could join...).
We can only modify our dick size and shave our face (maybe more on a feminization playthrough). Doing normal business is counter productive at some point (we gain too little compared to whoring ourselves), making it useless.
Cody's Sex skill stays low as a male (so it should either be correlated with anal or just suppressed). The buttholes never change, even after being used many time. The piercings don't show. Sometime, a prostitution action doesn't increase submission but only the skill. Speaking of skill, Rebecca's unique trait isn't on her profile. It could be useful to know until when the submissiveness should go to unlock the next option (the events are fine but not knowing how many energies are required is making it tedious).
I was glad it was possible to fight the feminization from happening but, as a fan of hypno, particularly the process, I'm a little sad there's nothing outside that use.

In the end, I'm glad I tried this game.

Good continuation.

• Angry
Reactions: Kohlauf and Kodex
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes