Davox

Jul 15, 2017
What addon for notepadd ++ is used to edit the saves?
Whilst I can't answer that specific question. This is a twine game you should be able to alter any variable using your browsers console and the sugarcube.active.variables cheat.

Its dead simple once you figure out how to do it. I'll find the thread that taught me how to use it and link it. Its easiest to do it in chrome.

Here you go:

To get you started:
Extra cash
SugarCube.State.variables.Cash=100000
Set Max player Energy
SugarCube.State.variables.PCEnergyMax=25
Set actual energy level
SugarCube.State.variables.PCEnergy=25

When adjusting slave stats you need to figure out what there Id number is but basically the first one you capture (your sister) is 1 the next one you capture is 2 then add the number in brackets at the end of the variable
i.e to alter slaves 2 energy use the below.
SugarCube.State.variables.SlaveEnergy[2]=25
If it was slave 1 you'd use
SugarCube.State.variables.SlaveEnergy[1]=25

If you boost the slaves states you may miss content. So I'd just boost their energy and then you can just spam each action.

Last edited:

kilrathy

Aug 6, 2017
Hello there....
I wonder ... Without cheat : how to become a shemale - and later a female ?? I have play for hours and my stats are :
Influence 22
Submissiveness 658
Femininity 1

My femininity is stuck at 1 now for several hours.

Help please ... thanks

DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
I really like this game and I have been learning how to code in twine by just copying and pasting stuff already in the game.
I have made a edited version of it that has stuff I wanted put in there and stuff I didn't want taken out.

Changes include:
-Changed starting Energy for PC, 1st slave and 5th slave (7, 5, 7)
-Hunting ghosts instead of PC prostitution. (some of the sissy stuff remains.)
-2 More slaves, changes to inspection pictures (somewhat finished, absolutely big titties do not appeal to me)
-Added a "costume" button (just a picture)

-Alchemy room to transform your servants (unfinished)
-The ability to level up your sex training skills.
-Having more personal sex with your servants.
-Use alchemy to alter penis size

-Added one more Prostitution job (my shitty writing)
-Added different pictures to anal prostitution, and the herculean scene was changed (I don't prefer BBC)
-changed the energy losing anal scene (even though I liked it), looking back at this change it was done early when i was learning to code and is a garbage change.

-Added a gallery with pictures that I haven't figured out how to include for the 5th slave. (with a billion $ cheat at the end)

Hope to add:
-All scenes for alchemy room stuff
-Pictures for 5th slave (don't know how to code)
-Intro to alchemy room, sell alchemy materials for $
-New more expensive facilities to give more energy/money/skills
-Anything else that I can dream up.

I would appreciate any feedback.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
unsure why this game is marked as abandoned because it is stated on the other forum that dopefish has just been too busy to add onto the game at this time and they have usually had slow delivery timeline because of real life events happening like his actual job since he doesn't have a patreon page to collect funds to pay his way.

I really like this game and I have been learning how to code in twine by just copying and pasting stuff already in the game.
I have made a edited version of it that has stuff I wanted put in there and stuff I didn't want taken out.

Changes include:
-2 More slaves, changes to inspection pictures (somewhat finished, absolutely big titties do not appeal to me)

-Added different pictures to anal prostitution, and the herculean scene was changed (I don't prefer BBC)
-changed the energy losing anal scene (even though I liked it), looking back at this change it was done early when i was learning to code and is a garbage change.

-Added a gallery with pictures that I haven't figured out how to include for the 5th slave. (with a billion $ cheat at the end)

Hope to add:

Did you get dopefish's ok to change his game? I think that this is not a good thing that you did this. it would be if someone started adding onto a painting that wasn't theirs and calling it their own.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Did you get dopefish's ok to change his game? I think that this is not a good thing that you did this. it would be if someone started adding onto a painting that wasn't theirs and calling it their own.
He isn't asking for money for it, so its okay, its a mod. There is a whole forum area on here dedicated to adding content to other peoples games.

:eek:

Reactions: sp1ker

DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
unsure why this game is marked as abandoned because it is stated on the other forum that dopefish has just been too busy to add onto the game at this time and they have usually had slow delivery timeline because of real life events happening like his actual job since he doesn't have a patreon page to collect funds to pay his way.

I have just been learning how to code in twine using his game, if he wants me to take it down for simply adding stuff to it and not asking any money for it I'll take it down, but that doesn't mean I can still change my own version (which is what I was doing in the first place). I'd rather get feedback on my coding and stuff and give people my take on his content.

Reactions: sp1ker and Snoopy_H

Humpy

Feb 17, 2018

Changes include:

Hope to add:

Awesome stuff man! Hope you end up modding in more stuff to do with girls and more ways to transform them.

Reactions: Sedra and sp1ker

readereaper

Jan 29, 2017

Changes include:

Hope to add:

Fantastic man! You'll have me definitely following your work.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
This is really cool! You actually got me hyped about getting back into working on this game, just by me playing through this and seeing the changes you've made! I'm impressed you managed to work through my spaghetti code and make some real additions and adjustments to the game!

As far as permission is concerned, you (and anyone else) has it - to do whatever you want with the game (though I'd prefer if I was credited and the link to TFGsite plus my email stays in there somewhere).

I'm definitely going to steal a few of these scenes, I hope that's okay ;) If by any chance you want to help out developing the main game, or collaborating - drop me a line (either PM here, on TFGS or email me at dopelives at gmail dot com).

Would you mind if I linked your modded version on TFGS?

DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
This is really cool! You actually got me hyped about getting back into working on this game, just by me playing through this and seeing the changes you've made! I'm impressed you managed to work through my spaghetti code and make some real additions and adjustments to the game!

As far as permission is concerned, you (and anyone else) has it - to do whatever you want with the game (though I'd prefer if I was credited and the link to TFGsite plus my email stays in there somewhere).

I'm definitely going to steal a few of these scenes, I hope that's okay ;) If by any chance you want to help out developing the main game, or collaborating - drop me a line (either PM here, on TFGS or email me at dopelives at gmail dot com).

Yeah go ahead man, I'm trying to do a different project right now and i dont have any time to mod this anymore. I will dump my last progress thing I've made and peace out for some months.

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018

Oh yeah please continue work on the game it's really enjoyable and you waste much time with it :D

Reactions: Humpy
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes