John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
1st time playing today, not a bad game, but at some point I am wondering why I can't just pay of the debt early. It would also be nice if there was a way to check to see if you have seen all of the scenes for each action. But keep up the good work.

Finara

Aug 27, 2017
Why this game is so slow? I have to wait a few seconds before page changes
The game currently keeps track of too much history. Attached is a link to a modified version. Just replace your current html file with this and the issue should be resolved.

Change: Config.history.maxStates = 10; added to Story JavaScript. To state the obvious, the back button will only work ten times with this modification.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the idea of the game is not bad

it is not enough :

display with changes of transformation of the main character

can be add species transformation : girl, trans\ shemale , or other options

after purchasing the robot clinic , if the system is to reduce the member , then the operation can be infinite

you can still add a few little things , but the rest of the game is very good

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Interesting game. Right now it's easy to figure out how to play. I have over $300k and got the winner screen. Going to see if I can bring all 3 of the girls stats about equal and wait. Might even try to see if I can buy another room for a 4th girl. Winner screen says nothing is going to change but you can keep playing. I have found that you don't to be able to stop the MC from becoming more submissive but you can stop him from becoming a sissy by your choices, at least right now anyway.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Interesting game. Right now it's easy to figure out how to play. I have over $300k and got the winner screen. Going to see if I can bring all 3 of the girls stats about equal and wait. Might even try to see if I can buy another room for a 4th girl. Winner screen says nothing is going to change but you can keep playing. I have found that you don't to be able to stop the MC from becoming more submissive but you can stop him from becoming a sissy by your choices, at least right now anyway.
Thanks!

Just FYI, nothing will happen by trying to max out your stats past a certain point.

And you're correct as far as the submissive stuff goes - you can't avoid it for now, but will be able at a later point. You can already choose to prematurely stop the storyline though with your choices.

Who is she? If anyone know :) thanks
That's Little Caprice. Don't know the scene unfortunately.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
The guy that created this game is definitely a fag adding forced events that make your character submissive and making it so you can pleasure male clients.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
so intriguing :giggle:
Who forces you to "personally service a male client"? :rolleyes:
Work "hard" in the office with your slaves.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
dopefish is there any chace to see male slaves (maybe Carl will be the first)) and option to service a male client without sissy stuff (dom/sub without makeup and pink stockings)?
Anyway... waiting for Bruce storyline. He's so... perv :giggle: I want to know how far he will go.
Nice game. Keep it up!

Last edited:

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
The guy that created this game is definitely a fag adding forced events that make your character submissive and making it so you can pleasure male clients.
Damn son, you got me! What a burn.

@dopefish is there any chace to see male slaves (maybe Carl will be the first)) and option to service a male client without sissy stuff (dom/sub without makeup and pink stockings)?
Anyway... waiting for Bruce storyline. He's so... perv :giggle: I want to know how far he will go.
Nice game. Keep it up!
Thanks! Absolutely, there will be several paths to take, including male/male without the sissy stuff and a dominant path. Male slaves are also planned.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
When I'm doing paperwork I get randomly served by Rebecca, Isabella or Ellinor, but the improvement is only credited to Ellinor. This is confirmed in the text message and the summary value of the ability to be improved.
That means that Ellinor gets double the ability score of the other girls.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks!

Just FYI, nothing will happen by trying to max out your stats past a certain point.

And you're correct as far as the submissive stuff goes - you can't avoid it for now, but will be able at a later point. You can already choose to prematurely stop the storyline though with your choices.

That's Little Caprice. Don't know the scene unfortunately.
Figured nothing would happen and with some games it causes problems with future updates so probably won't go further with stats.

I have found even though you can't avoid it entirely you can tone it down by your choices. Save and reload is great for that. :sneaky:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
When I'm doing paperwork I get randomly served by Rebecca, Isabella or Ellinor, but the improvement is only credited to Ellinor. This is confirmed in the text message and the summary value of the ability to be improved.
That means that Ellinor gets double the ability score of the other girls.
I don't think that's true. You can control who gets credit by managing who you visit last. For instance if you visit Rebecca last before you go to management then she will get the credit. After a certain point I started only visiting the one who needed the most attention to bring her stats closer to the other two girls stats. Max stats are reached when you get the message "You can continue playing if you want but nothing will happen". That might be a slight paraphrase.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes