Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
... You can control who gets credit by managing who you visit last. For instance if you visit Rebecca last before you go to management then she will get the credit. ...
But that is not obvious and it should not be made that way. If Rebecca is sucking under the table, she should get the credit - she worked for it. Anything else IMHO is wrong. If you make it an event to select a girl, give the girl the credit for it. That is logical. Giving credit to a girl that was not involved in the action does not do it for me.

You should not forget that anything else is targetted to the girl involved. Events that give benefits to a girl, will get used on that girl. Training is personal (your selection). Why should this event be the only special solution.
Sorry you did not convince me. As I'm a former programmer my whole mind rebels against anything that seems to be not logical.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
But that is not obvious and it should not be made that way. If Rebecca is sucking under the table, she should get the credit - she worked for it. Anything else IMHO is wrong. If you make it an event to select a girl, give the girl the credit for it. That is logical. Giving credit to a girl that was not involved in the action does not do it for me.

You should not forget that anything else is targetted to the girl involved. Events that give benefits to a girl, will get used on that girl. Training is personal (your selection). Why should this event be the only special solution.
Sorry you did not convince me. As I'm a former programmer my whole mind rebels against anything that seems to be not logical.
You're totally correct. There's a bug there, that scene doesn't keep track of the random slave that's picked correctly. I'll fix that, thanks for pointing it out!

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Game with rather nice potential. Just wish gay content could be turned off and replaced with something else.

Also for some reason I thought if I reduce my characters member long enough I can do gender change. Instead now I have -20 size stat and increase costs like 20k xD

Otherwise if content, more gifs/images and such get added alongside with more variations for each character scenes etc.... Seems fair enough game with possibility of being rather good once gets enough content and patches.

Also, performance was horrible. I thought it was firefox issue, but was same with chrome. It took very long time for any action.

EDIT: Also rather than only growing body parts. Wish there would be more of a "selection" menu for size. Ended up making breast so large that it's just ugly now.

Last edited:

lillpervo

Aug 19, 2017
Game with rather nice potential. Just wish gay content could be turned off and replaced with something else.

Also for some reason I thought if I reduce my characters member long enough I can do gender change. Instead now I have -20 size stat and increase costs like 20k xD

Otherwise if content, more gifs/images and such get added alongside with more variations for each character scenes etc.... Seems fair enough game with possibility of being rather good once gets enough content and patches.

Also, performance was horrible. I thought it was firefox issue, but was same with chrome. It took very long time for any action.
Try the fix this guy did to get rid of the lag.

The game currently keeps track of too much history. Attached is a link to a modified version. Just replace your current html file with this and the issue should be resolved.

Change: Config.history.maxStates = 10; added to Story JavaScript. To state the obvious, the back button will only work ten times with this modification.

Reactions: KodokuAi

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I really like this game and I have been learning how to code in twine by just copying and pasting stuff already in the game.
I have made a edited version of it that has stuff I wanted put in there and stuff I didn't want taken out.

Changes include:
-Changed starting Energy for PC, 1st slave and 5th slave (7, 5, 7)
-Hunting ghosts instead of PC prostitution. (some of the sissy stuff remains.)
-2 More slaves, changes to inspection pictures (somewhat finished, absolutely big titties do not appeal to me)
-Added a "costume" button (just a picture)

-Alchemy room to transform your servants (unfinished)
-The ability to level up your sex training skills.
-Having more personal sex with your servants.
-Use alchemy to alter penis size

-Added one more Prostitution job (my shitty writing)
-Added different pictures to anal prostitution, and the herculean scene was changed (I don't prefer BBC)
-changed the energy losing anal scene (even though I liked it), looking back at this change it was done early when i was learning to code and is a garbage change.

-Added a gallery with pictures that I haven't figured out how to include for the 5th slave. (with a billion $ cheat at the end)

Hope to add:
-All scenes for alchemy room stuff
-Pictures for 5th slave (don't know how to code)
-Intro to alchemy room, sell alchemy materials for $
-New more expensive facilities to give more energy/money/skills
-Anything else that I can dream up.

I would appreciate any feedback.
@DerpTheDark you coming up with an update aswell? :D

DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
@DerpTheDark you coming up with an update aswell? :D
I have been doing other stuff so I haven't been able to check here often.

I tried fixing a bug that took a lot of time to fix, so I left my version of the game in a state that I'm not happy with.
However, I want to (help/inspire) the forum to make their own stuff. I have been collecting a butt-load of GIFs and WEBMs of stuff that looks good, it would be a shame if they didnt end up being used.

I am attatching my "final" update for version 13. It has bugs that can ruin your immersion/enjoyment, but if you are cool with that...

-There are now 8 slaves in total (3 canon ones, 1 asian, 1 spanish/latino, 1 black, a succubus and an angel.
-Pictures for your dick size at 0-23, 24+ and others. (three pictures)
-marriage! you can go on a honeymoon to unlock a private island that can be used to make lots of cash. (I have only written one of the events)

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

The second link is to the folder I used to collect GIFs and WEBMs to put into the game. It contains everything used in this version and someones that I thought looked good. It is exceedingly difficult to find White Male on Black Female sex so I don't have a robust library of it.

If you want to use any of the stuff I'm linking, go ahead. Maybe I'll come back to check in few months to see how Dopefish is getting along and see if I can figure out how to interact with his new coding (It's running a lot smoother now). In the meantime I hope that Dopefish can use my images to help make a new slave that is black, if he needs help sourcing images of that stuff I am available to help (DM me).

-Derp

braspol

Dec 2, 2016
I have been doing other stuff so I haven't been able to check here often.

I tried fixing a bug that took a lot of time to fix, so I left my version of the game in a state that I'm not happy with.
However, I want to (help/inspire) the forum to make their own stuff. I have been collecting a butt-load of GIFs and WEBMs of stuff that looks good, it would be a shame if they didnt end up being used.

I am attatching my "final" update for version 13. It has bugs that can ruin your immersion/enjoyment, but if you are cool with that...

-There are now 8 slaves in total (3 canon ones, 1 asian, 1 spanish/latino, 1 black, a succubus and an angel.
-marriage! you can go on a honeymoon to unlock a private island that can be used to make lots of cash. (I have only written one of the events)

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

The second link is to the folder I used to collect GIFs and WEBMs to put into the game. It contains everything used in this version and someones that I thought looked good. It is exceedingly difficult to find White Male on Black Female sex so I don't have a robust library of it.

If you want to use any of the stuff I'm linking, go ahead. Maybe I'll come back to check in few months to see how Dopefish is getting along and see if I can figure out how to interact with his new coding (It's running a lot smoother now). In the meantime I hope that Dopefish can use my images to help make a new slave that is black, if he needs help sourcing images of that stuff I am available to help (DM me).

-Derp
how do u get the succubus and angel

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017

Thanks! I'll definitely look through this and steal anything that I like! The image pack as well is a great help! I'll definitely get onto making that new slave.

DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
how do u get the succubus and angel
I didnt include any walkthroughs for anything.
To get the succubus you have to pay for the 30 energy boost and have 5 energy for each of your 6 slaves.
To get the angel you have to get the 50 energy boost from the succubus and have 10ish energy with each of your 7 slaves.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, lets start out by saying i like the perky chick at the start. :love: who is she and whats her number. 2nd thing... TEXT BASED TAG NEEDED. Deleted after the blonde :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I hope this update fixed the harsh lag I was getting from the get-go, downloading now.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
I've checked the new version. Nicely improved and streamlined. I like it.

I checked the mod too (not finished yet). More or less the same mechanics, but a more than slightly different story. If I might suggest, you could make it into 2 nice little games with different stories.

I'm not against similar games. I'm only against copies that don't work. So having 2 different stories but 1 game mechanic - that sounds good to me.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
There's a new version out. I still can't edit the OP - you'll find the new version posted here:
You can just report the OP with a link to the tfgames.site(game link) that its be updated and the uploaders will get to it. Or just post there's a new update and someone will report the post saying "New Update" with a link and the OP will be updated when the uploaders/mods get to it.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes