dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Wew, is it just me or did the game suddenly turn insanely hard? I didn't want to pimp myself out but apparently with the new economy I have no choice but to?
It's definitely possible with only using the Office and no male clients, though it is a lot harder now than it was before!

Reactions: Suilen

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I managed it, but I had to reload saves a lot to avoid the random sissification that can occur when you do paperwork.

I did eventually get Rebecca fillable breast implants. When I had her service customers with her breasts, I would sometimes get

Code:
He happily obliged, thrusting his
Error: <<CockDesc>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<DescSelector>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.DescPrintFlavor is undefined))
between her pillowy and huge tits.
"That feels really nice.", Rebecca purred.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I managed it, but I had to reload saves a lot to avoid the random sissification that can occur when you do paperwork.
That is a one-off scene that doesn't repeat. It has no major negative impact on you, but I will add a toggle that removes it and all the other sissy hypno stuff from the game.

I did eventually get Rebecca fillable breast implants. When I had her service customers with her breasts, I would sometimes get

Code:
He happily obliged, thrusting his
Error: <<CockDesc>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<DescSelector>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.DescPrintFlavor is undefined))
between her pillowy and huge tits.
"That feels really nice.", Rebecca purred.
Thanks for pointing that out! I know what the cause is and I've fixed it for the next version.

Yeah, had to restart and do it differently. I do like the change, I think. The challenge is more fun.
That's good to hear! Glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Is it possible to get your first slave to do dominant stuff with people, the only time I can get her to do anything dominant is when I increase her ass size and they face sit my character but I can never raise her dominance so that she wants to dominate people

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I think there's a random event that unlocks the ability to have Rebecca dominate a sub thereafter.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Will other changes be available for the main character, and transformation?
as well as the possibility of developments such as:
after complete feminization and reduction of the dominance of the main character, slaves can take revenge on the same main hero, bind, fuck, rape, and much more.

all this is at the discretion of the author

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Is it possible to get your first slave to do dominant stuff with people, the only time I can get her to do anything dominant is when I increase her ass size and they face sit my character but I can never raise her dominance so that she wants to dominate people
Yes, though it's not very expanded upon so far - there's a random event that unlocks the ability for her to dominate male clients.

Will other changes be available for the main character, and transformation?
as well as the possibility of developments such as:
after complete feminization and reduction of the dominance of the main character, slaves can take revenge on the same main hero, bind, fuck, rape, and much more.

all this is at the discretion of the author
Yes, all of this is definitely planned!

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Tried the game again, yes it is harder- maybe if you made the bar $50 a week, and went back to debt payments every 10 weeks (which gives players about $50 more a week to buy stuff with, and lets them make more "mistakes" in their planning). I personally got frustrated around week 64, bought the second slave hoping to make up the cash, and ended up $800 short that period. (I would probably have made it if I bought the spa BEFORE the second slave I am not sure if it was because I extended after losing, but at week 96 , (3600 cash remaining in debt), I made a payment of $4800, leaving me with a balance of -1200 owing. It wasn't until the next payment (at week 104) where I got the "won game" trophy and they stopped taking cash (although it still says Carl wants money)
So for someone starting out- buy the $100 machine and the 100 dom upgrade, the first day. buy the bar upgrade and the second machine as money permits. Working on the books makes more money at this point than whoring yourself out at your level of submission (and later, will give slight benefits to the girls).
But if you're interested in the sissy content (I wasn't particularly), you might consider it for the submission points. Because the girl's earnings depend on their skill and beauty more than their submission, it is better to get the spa before the second girl (2 more energy for rebeca vs a 3 energy starter girl). Try to get rebecca up to blowjobs, and keep her their for a while (blow jobs give submission points and decent oral skill, while pussy sex just gives slight sex gains- at around 12 Oral she was bringing in $50 a shot (3 or 4 beauty), and at 25 I was seeing numbers over $120-180). The assistant is not really worth it until you have someone doing pussy sex. (besides the energy for you, she will save some girls from losing extra energy) While the kitchen is nice, I don't see any reason to ever get the chef (an extra 1 energy for you, at a cost of 100 a week? you would need to be making over $120 a shot pleasing men...). You can't do titjobs until you buy the surgery suite, (and even then its the second upgrade...), and the dance/handjob gains were very minor (.015 each, approx).
I personally avoided the Sissy content as much as possible, so my submission was only 100 or so at week 104. trying it at that point was extremely irritating (only body modification was penis up or down, and Bruce calling me names- for less money than I was getting doing the books.)
Another sugestion- training the girls should reduce your submission- it is crazy that the only way currently to lower it is a single event with Carl, and that has a caption of "may break the game"...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 207364

I like the modifying slaves body parts aspect as well as the ability to only train a slaves blowjob skill while another one could focus on anal etc. Right now one can only increase the size of the body parts, have you thought of creating an option to reduce the size of a body part? I think it would be a fitting addition to the game.

The game is fun at times, but it becomes very infuriating quickly because of the amount of times I have to repeat the same action over, and over, and over, and over again. Would you please make an option to use ALL of a slaves energy on one task?

An option to tell a slave to use all of her energy on a specific task like dancing, fucking, whatever every week until I, the MC tell her to stop doing that task or manually use some of her energy to another task such as training something would be even better. The same should be done for the MC.

The amount of mindless repetition to grind out money is mind numbing, I think it'll get worse as you create more slaves and events/tasks to do. It almost makes me want to not touch the game until something like this is implemented, be it by you or a modder... But the brothel genre is my favourite so I'll probably stick around for a while :)

Reactions: Apostate

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Tried the game again, yes it is harder- maybe if you made the bar $50 a week, and went back to debt payments every 10 weeks (which gives players about $50 more a week to buy stuff with, and lets them make more "mistakes" in their planning). I personally got frustrated around week 64, bought the second slave hoping to make up the cash, and ended up $800 short that period. (I would probably have made it if I bought the spa BEFORE the second slave I am not sure if it was because I extended after losing, but at week 96 , (3600 cash remaining in debt), I made a payment of $4800, leaving me with a balance of -1200 owing. It wasn't until the next payment (at week 104) where I got the "won game" trophy and they stopped taking cash (although it still says Carl wants money)
The new balance is totally a work in progress - moreso than the rest of the game. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

I'll see about fixing the rent stuff after you've paid off your debt for the next version!

Another sugestion- training the girls should reduce your submission- it is crazy that the only way currently to lower it is a single event with Carl, and that has a caption of "may break the game"...
Ways to lower your submission and/or avoid submission gain is definitely something that'll be in the game before too long.

I like the modifying slaves body parts aspect as well as the ability to only train a slaves blowjob skill while another one could focus on anal etc. Right now one can only increase the size of the body parts, have you thought of creating an option to reduce the size of a body part? I think it would be a fitting addition to the game.
I have plans for a lot of options for modifying slaves (and yourself) for the future - bigger assets won't be the only option.

The amount of mindless repetition to grind out money is mind numbing, I think it'll get worse as you create more slaves and events/tasks to do. It almost makes me want to not touch the game until something like this is implemented, be it by you or a modder... But the brothel genre is my favourite so I'll probably stick around for a while :)
This is an often-requested feature, and something I'm definitely considering - it'll just take quite a while to code it.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
So. What addon pack do I need for notepad ++ to edit the save files? It is definitely not json.
Editing the save files ist not necessary, you can just use the browser console. This can be opened with ctrl+shift+k (in firefox, other browsers may use different shortcuts).
As it is a Sugarcube/Twine game you will want to enter "SugarCube.State.active.variables" and should then get a list of values you can edit. Almost all value changes will only take effect on following a link though (so just go into your personal view or so after you changed something).

Here a list of some simple edits:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.Cash = 10000000 // sets money to 10000000

SugarCube.State.active.variables.PCEnergyMax = 50 // sets players max energy to 50
SugarCube.State.active.variables.PCEnergy = 50 // sets players current energy to 50
SugarCube.State.active.variables.SlaveEnergyMax[1] = 20 // sets first slaves (rebecca) max energy to 20 [others are similar]
SugarCube.State.active.variables.SlaveEnergy[1] = 20 // sets first slaves current energy to 20 [others are similar]

SugarCube.State.active.variables.RandomEventChance = 99 // sets the chance for end of week random events to 99% (normal value is 60 iirc)

With these you can achieve anything you want. You should be careful when editing other stats because changing the values like this can skip certain triggers.

There also is:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.Debug = true

This would activate the debug mode, which allows editing of some values inside the game and gives a lot of extra (for players mostly useless) information. It even allows forcing certain random events (if you know the name), but can also easily break the game.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
How do you access the urination content?
There is only 1 scene (it would have 3 variations but currently only 1 can trigger unless you use the debug mode). It's an end of week random event which only has a chance to trigger if a slave has more than 1500 submissiveness.

Reactions: Sulking8

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
There is only 1 scene (it would have 3 variations but currently only 1 can trigger unless you use the debug mode). It's an end of week random event which only has a chance to trigger if a slave has more than 1500 submissiveness.
Oh wow, you're right. I'm so smart, I didn't even realize this myself. Total oversight. Thanks for pointing it out! Will fix so that all variants are accessible next release.

Dec 9, 2018
when does this security guard come? Im already at week 73....

edit: just savescumming with the back and forward arrows helps

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes