Animelovar

May 9, 2018
A little confused right now, is there a way to become female without needing to fuck dudes? Or is it that you need dick for some reason to get to know your feminine side? Thanks in advance.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
So i load my old save but with every click i get an error window, also some images don't show, anyone know what's wrong?

It says "Cannot set property '1' of undefined" and it pops up every time i click something.

Last edited:

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a sissy/trans sub that we can dominate yet or is the futa/trans content STILL only for the protagonist?

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
is there any way to proc anal with bruce without wearing the panties?
No, not yet. That storyline isn't in this latest version, but will come later. You'll be able to fuck Bruce without going full sissy for sure.

is the sissy content forced to be linked to the gay part :( ?
It... sort of isn't? You can get the sissy hypnosis stuff without partaking in any gay stuff, and there are a few femdom scenes that trigger at this point. There will be more.

It is linked to the hypnosis stuff though obviously, so there's a lot of dicks and cum stuff in there - but that's sort of the point?

Anyone know who is she?
See:
Its

A little confused right now, is there a way to become female without needing to fuck dudes? Or is it that you need dick for some reason to get to know your feminine side? Thanks in advance.
Yes there is. Just don't service any men. What you do need to do is wear panties, shave your legs and then get some sex toys up your ass.

So i load my old save but with every click i get an error window, also some images don't show, anyone know what's wrong?

It says "Cannot set property '1' of undefined" and it pops up every time i click something.
You cannot load old saves. You need to start a new game.

Gotta love a game that makes it look like all gays are transgender fags.
This is not one of those games. You can go full gay and retain your masculinity.

Is there a sissy/trans sub that we can dominate yet or is the futa/trans content STILL only for the protagonist?
No, there is not, not yet.

Ryoko-Kitsune

Aug 6, 2018
I'm up to femininity 4. Does the option to go transgender or female open up at a higher rank or a random event? Got the Robotic Operation Suite built too.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I'm up to femininity 4. Does the option to go transgender or female open up at a higher rank or a random event? Got the Robotic Operation Suite built too.
The game tells you when you've reached the final event that's in the game, nothing else happens after that. You can't modify your body fully, yet.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
dopefish so old saves dont work ? idk give the option to continue from the end of the last version and not to grind the whole thing again or people like myself will just drop it imo :/

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
"Move along people, there's nothing to see here!"

The game would be a lot more interesting if 99% of the pictures would actually show
- right clicking where the image should be says the image has been moved or deleted...
So I went through the image files to see what's available..
a good 90+% is female orientated and a tiny % is gay and male only...
some image wouldn't even load = you get a split second glimpse and then instant blank (this image couldn't be opened).
The ratio of the straight images compared to the gay images is not good = 90%/10%.
If you want to appeal to the gay audience; make the ratio 50/50%.
For gay people like myself, and the images not showing in the game; this game is not worth hanging on to or even downloading to begin with.
And all the images and gifs were pinched off the internet = none were purposely made the game's creator = Cheap and Lazy !!.
Two Big Thumbs Down.

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
I seam to be stuck in the Sissy Content i am at 1236 submissiveness and at feminity 4 but i can't progress anymore.

I read something about using toys, but i can't find an Option for that.

Is there some trigger i miss or is the Progression so random it didn't come up yet?

Thanks for the help.

Aug 4, 2019
I seam to be stuck in the Sissy Content i am at 1236 submissiveness and at feminity 4 but i can't progress anymore.

I read something about using toys, but i can't find an Option for that.

Is there some trigger i miss or is the Progression so random it didn't come up yet?

Thanks for the help.
There really isn't a lot of Sissy Content in the game. There are I think 13 or 14 different Sissy Hypno random events. Once you trigger up the Hypno 6 there is some Sissy Content. I think it changes the gifs when you choose to service male clients yourself. It also changes a couple of the random Bruce encounters to feminizing. Up to the point where he says he's going to fuck you and that is the last of the content (as far as I know). Also a few of the Hypnos past 6 have you play with toys as a part of the event and if Rebecca has the domme submissive client option unlocked there is some interaction with her during them.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Soooooooooooooooooo he has a fully equipted body modifying laboratory but hes using pills to grow breasts? :rolleyes:

Anyway enjoyed the game so far good luck whit the rest of it .

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes