dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
dopefish so old saves dont work ? idk give the option to continue from the end of the last version and not to grind the whole thing again or people like myself will just drop it imo :/
The thing is, it's really difficult to "skip to the end of last version" - because the changes take place all over the game, it's not just content at the end of the game. However, I did add the ability to access the debug version of the game into Release 18, so you'll be able to cheat your way back to where you were if you wanted to - and also experience the new stuff. The way the game is being developed also makes it very difficult to keep saves intact, as new variables are being added all the time.

The game would be a lot more interesting if 99% of the pictures would actually show
- right clicking where the image should be says the image has been moved or deleted...
and the images not showing in the game
some image wouldn't even load = you get a split second glimpse and then instant blank (this image couldn't be opened).
This is an issue on your part. The images work just fine for most players, so you've done something wrong during insatallation or your browser is fukced up somehow.

a good 90+% is female orientated and a tiny % is gay and male only...
The ratio of the straight images compared to the gay images is not good = 90%/10%.
If you want to appeal to the gay audience; make the ratio 50/50%.
For gay people like myself, ; this game is not worth hanging on to or even downloading to begin with.
There's a lot of gay content in the game, though it is not catered to "the gay audience" as such. If you don't like it, it's okay if you don't play it :)

And all the images and gifs were pinched off the internet = none were purposely made the game's creator = Cheap and Lazy !!.
Two Big Thumbs Down.

Soooooooooooooooooo he has a fully equipted body modifying laboratory but hes using pills to grow breasts? :rolleyes:

Anyway enjoyed the game so far good luck whit the rest of it .
Yeah, because the pills are given to you by someone else. Eventually you'll be using the robotic surgery on yourself as well, don't you worry!

Reactions: gfdsf565

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
It's a pretty nice game, our character doesn't have to become feminine or sissi to suck a dick, it's a very good point i'm kind of sick of game like that.
Hope in next update MC will get fucked or fuck the other.

Btw can we get a slave man ?

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
I like the game, it gives you the freedom to play what you like.

Would be nice if you could also feminize the protagonist as much as you want, sissy, transgender, shemale, women. And how further along Rebecca is becoming more and more dominant, would be an interesting twist as well.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019

Would be nice if you could also feminize the protagonist as much as you want, sissy, transgender, shemale, women. And how further along Rebecca is becoming more and more dominant, would be an interesting twist as well.
For me it wouldn't make sense for a guy who runs prostitutes to become a woman. After all, as long as everything is optional and the story on the feminization side is not too important, because I think there are many of us who don't want our "character" to become a woman.

Reactions: joe316

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
For me it wouldn't make sense for a guy who runs prostitutes to become a woman. After all, as long as everything is optional and the story on the feminization side is not too important, because I think there are many of us who don't want our "character" to become a woman.
What about Madam's they are women who run brothels. So it would make sense in that aspect. Though I feel it would end up more with Rebecca taking over as running the brothel.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
It's a pretty nice game, our character doesn't have to become feminine or sissi to suck a dick, it's a very good point i'm kind of sick of game like that.
Hope in next update MC will get fucked or fuck the other.

Btw can we get a slave man ?
Male slaves are absolutely coming!

This is already happening, and will continue to be developed further!

You'll always be able to stay fully male.

Of course, all optional, the feminization, water sports and gay are all optional.
Indeed.

ThrowawayAccount420

Oct 4, 2018
You'll always be able to stay fully male.
Hey, would you consider updating gifs when you become a sissy? Maybe even just the ones for servicing male clients? Good chunks of the text get updated, and even penis-size is taken into consideration; but all of the M/M gifs are decidedly masculine on both sides.

Since Sissy content is completely optional, none of the current gifs would need to be removed, just swapped, or added with ones that reflect your character's change. Thanks!

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018

This is what I'm most excited by. I'm personally not a fan of the MC being dominant - I don't mind it and worth it for a good story/unique gameplay but I LOVE the idea of that role reversal!

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
dopefish, how about Carl's storyline?
Thx for release (y)
Happy holidays!
Nothing new for this release, but I've not forgotten about him! There's a lot of stuff brewing behind the scenes - I've got several people writing for the game at this point and the Carl storyline has progressed a fair bit, just not made it into the game yet.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes